Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Burrow is the pick!
(04-23-2020, 06:42 PM)McC Wrote: I get that fans Dolphin fans want Burrow.  And I'm good with that.  But it's the acting like they're entitled to it that makes the whole thing so stupid.

Agreed, this is the problem I have with these buggers.

We deserve Burrow, we sucked it up the worst lol

(04-23-2020, 06:47 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: The media is so desperate to get him away from Cincinnati.  

Any other team we would not be hearing this.  

Where was the outcry for Kyler Murray going to Arizona, Baker Mayfield going to Cleveland after 1-31, Andrew Luck going to the Colts who have always sucked without Manning?

True, lot of Steeler fans out there hoping against hope we don't get the next best QB.

Nice sig BTW Kingslayer.
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 06:47 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: The media is so desperate to get him away from Cincinnati.  

Any other team we would not be hearing this.  

Where was the outcry for Kyler Murray going to Arizona, Baker Mayfield going to Cleveland after 1-31, Andrew Luck going to the Colts who have always sucked without Manning?

What kills me is that they always suggest the Dolphins trading up for him like the Dolphins are somehow better.

The Dolphins haven't won a playoff game since 2000. They essentially wasted the career of one of the best QB's of all-time in Dan Marino. Only 2 playoff appearances in the last 18 seasons.

That is what they want for Joe Burrow? Over Cincy?
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 07:50 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: What kills me is that they always suggest the Dolphins trading up for him like the Dolphins are somehow better.

The Dolphins haven't won a playoff game since 2000. They essentially wasted the career of one of the best QB's of all-time in Dan Marino. Only 2 playoff appearances in the last 18 seasons.

That is what they want for Joe Burrow? Over Cincy?

Exactly

3 or 4 days ago one of the talking head idiots was pimping Detroit as a better landing spot for Burrow. Really ? What has Detroit done in the last 20 years ?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I expect playoffs this year and nothing less
Reply/Quote
Glad it's official now. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Get that man some protection!!
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 10:12 PM)Destro Wrote: Get that man some protection!!

And another weapon.

Reply/Quote
Oddly enough I feel almost disappointed they didn't pick just some guy we never heard of.. I don't know where that comes from..Maybe years past? Nahhhhhh.. Hilarious
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Burrow didn't look to excited... Ugggh, they are gonna have a field day with that...
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 12:16 AM)Tony Wrote: Burrow didn't look to excited... Ugggh, they are gonna have a field day with that...

I truly think he has ice in his veins. He's got an intense focus to win.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 12:16 AM)Tony Wrote: Burrow didn't look to excited... Ugggh, they are gonna have a field day with that...

Most of these guys haven’t. Have you seen any of them jumping up and down? It’s a weird situation.

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 12:23 AM)sandwedge Wrote: I truly think he has ice in his veins. He's got an intense focus to win.

I hope you are right. I always expect the worse with this team for some reason..
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 12:23 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Most of these guys haven’t. Have you seen any of them jumping up and down? It’s a weird situation.

True.. I watched his video getting the call from Zack and it was a much better feeling. That Videonis actually zack telling him they were getting ready to bbn put the pick in when they announced he was that's why he didnt look excited they were using earlier footage.. What a weird draft...
Reply/Quote
Still wished we woulda taken Miami deal and took Tua. We could have had Tua, Murray, and Queen. Didnt make the deal so its time to hop on the Burrow train. Now lets get some LB's and gamble on Saahdiq Charles. Charles has 1st round type talent and im sure Burrow knows him better than anybody.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 12:53 AM)Tony Wrote: I hope you are right. I always expect the worse with this team for some reason..

I dont know if you've seen it, but if not it may ease your mind. A post draft interview, Jimmy Burrow said the Bengals were where they wanted to go the entire time. Joe Burrow wants to be a Bengal, and was hoping we would draft him. Bengals.com has the article with those quotes. They made it pretty clear he's wanted to play here all along. Its hard to imagine for us being Bengals fans, but the best QB to come out of college since Andrew Luck is now a Bengal and wants to be a Bengal and play in his home state. You just cant make this up lol.
Reply/Quote
He was happier talking about video games than playing for us lol. I'm sure he knew earlier. His parents basically had no reaction at all. Kind of like how you feel when you just get up in the AM and have to brush your teeth. Had to be the weakest reaction to a #1 pick, ever.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 07:12 AM)bengaloo Wrote: I dont know if you've seen it, but if not it may ease your mind. A post draft interview, Jimmy Burrow said the Bengals were where they wanted to go the entire time. Joe Burrow wants to be a Bengal, and was hoping we would draft him. Bengals.com has the article with those quotes. They made it pretty clear he's wanted to play here all along. Its hard to imagine for us being Bengals fans, but the best QB to come out of college since Andrew Luck is now a Bengal and wants to be a Bengal and play in his home state. You just cant make this up lol.

Politics
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 07:22 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: He was happier talking about video games than playing for us lol. I'm sure he knew earlier. His parents basically had no reaction at all. Kind of like how you feel when you just get up in the AM and have to brush your teeth. Had to be the weakest reaction to a #1 pick, ever.

Go away.

Reply/Quote
Welcome to Cincinnati Joe, we're very happy to have you. Looking forward to getting this started.
Reply/Quote
His girlfriend is from Mason, too. This really did work out perfectly.

Reply/Quote