Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow's surgery
I know we are still rallying around the company line, but all the second video shows is what many have already said they've noticed for months....... We've seen Burrow flexing , stretching, and massaging his wrist for months now. So many knew something was up. Dating back to October per Rapien's "proof" that nothing was wrong (I guess). He didn't help as much as he thinks. He just gave the League more evidence it sounds like.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2023, 10:12 AM)jj22 Wrote: I know we are still rallying around the company line, but all the second video shows is what many have already said they've noticed for months....... We've seen Burrow flexing , stretching, and massaging his wrist for months now. So many knew something was up. Dating back to October per Rapien's "proof" that nothing was wrong (I guess). He didn't help as much as he thinks. He just gave the League more evidence it sounds like.

If you're interested I have some photos of Bigfoot for sale.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2023, 10:12 AM)jj22 Wrote: I know we are still rallying around the company line, but all the second video shows is what many have already said they've noticed for months....... We've seen Burrow flexing , stretching, and massaging his wrist for months now. So many knew something was up. Dating back to October per Rapien's "proof" that nothing was wrong (I guess). He didn't help as much as he thinks. He just gave the League more evidence it sounds like.

One would think with the amount of snapping of the wrist that an NFL QB puts on a ball when he sends it, working out the wrist after a throw would be common. I bet if you looked at film of every QB in practice, they all do that.
Reply/Quote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0yTzRc7qXw

It's a bit of a reach, but this is Burrow's first TC in 2020.

At around the 1:35 mark, he doesn't explicitly flex his hand/wrist like he did this year, but he does do a bit of clenching and unclenching.

So are we to think this has been around all 4 years? Definitely not.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47v48pqzkmj5152sh2wa...y.gif&ct=g]

Reply/Quote
I’m usually positive about such things but I think Roger Badell and the NFL have been waiting on the smallest opportunity to bust the Cincinnati Bengals.
Reply/Quote
Burrow has flexed his wrist/elbow at times during games ALL YEAR. I remember seeing it in multiple instances when the camera was on him on TV...I specifically remember him doing it on the bench during the Titans game at one point. It has 100% happened.

Is it related to what happened during the Baltimore game? I have no idea. But he has def had the body language of it bothering him multiple times throughout the year.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2023, 12:31 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I’m usually positive about such things but I think Roger Badell and the NFL have been waiting on the smallest opportunity to bust the Cincinnati Bengals.

Payback for "You better send those refunds?"
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2023, 07:33 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Im just not sure about the wrist being a freak thing during the game, what i find interesting is the silence from bengals and burrow, unless I missed it ive not heard a interview where bengals or burrow mention when he hurt the wrist, have you ?

The Bengals are sending COPIOUS amounts of film of Joe prior to the TNF game in question. Like I said, a nothing burger.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2023, 10:26 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0yTzRc7qXw

It's a bit of a reach, but this is Burrow's first TC in 2020.

At around the 1:35 mark, he doesn't explicitly flex his hand/wrist like he did this year, but he does do a bit of clenching and unclenching.

So are we to think this has been around all 4 years? Definitely not.

In a response to Florio, someone put up a lot of video of him doing it through the years. It seems to be a habit like QBs that used to lick their fingers before getting the snap.

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2023, 01:05 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Payback for "You better send those refunds?"

That, and all of the times Mike voted against the majority is most likely.

Reply/Quote
ok Ja'Marr...are you just stirring up trouble?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2023, 01:53 PM)pally Wrote: ok Ja'Marr...are you just stirring up trouble?

Joe's on his mind...
Reply/Quote