Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burrow to the Hospital
(10-12-2021, 10:11 AM)jj22 Wrote: Burrow has gotten slaughtered, injured twice, and hospitalized all in 5 games. You want to bring up the 70 yard bomb. Here is what happened.

Long TD to Ja’Marr Chase was a result of miscommunication and guessing, says LaFleur - Acme Packing Company

That twist and them dropping out is why he had all that time.

Carman had his worse game as a pro. So now may not be the time to bring him up.

Lol. So you will blame the line for a play that 100% gets contact (sneak) but you won’t give them any ounce of credit for good plays? I don’t care if it was a miscommunication, they still had 4 rushers for most of the play and no one got close. You’re true colors are showing.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 10:31 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote:  Plus, Burrow is fine, and it wasn’t a hospitalization. He literally went to just get checked and was home that evening. You’re pushing your agenda hard aren’t you bro?

Good to know. So the crying and pearl clutching at the beginning of the thread was unwarranted? And folks were okay joking about it now (that we bring up the Oline and make TeamChase defensive)... 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 10:33 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Lol. So you will blame the line for a play that 100% gets contact (sneak) but you won’t give them any ounce of credit for good plays? I don’t care if it was a miscommunication, they still had 4 rushers for most of the play and no one got close. You’re true colors are showing.

What true colors are those? Burrows been injured twice and hospitalized in 5 games thus far this season. 

My true colors of desiring to see him survive the year? Have a long career? So be it. You are right. Those are my true colors.

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 10:33 AM)jj22 Wrote:  Fixed for you

So you don't think QBs get hit on QB sneaks as long as they get the first down?

That is just precious.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 10:45 AM)fredtoast Wrote: So you don't think QBs get hit on QB sneaks as long as they get the first down?

That is just precious.

Not bad enough to be hospitalized no. But you guys clearly do, and that is precious. 

Getting the first down would have at least been worth it. But the line couldn't even get enough push for 1 yard, which shouldn't surprise anyone given the failures to pick up 2nd and 3rd and 1-3's. Maybe a new thread should be started for how this "improved" line has not only gotten Burrow injured, but can't even get enough push to pick up these short yardages.

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 10:43 AM)jj22 Wrote: What true colors are those? Burrows been injured twice and hospitalized in 5 games thus far this season. 

My true colors of desiring to see him survive the year? Have a long career? So be it. You are right. Those are my true colors.

Your "true colors" are "drama queen of the year".

Despite still recovering from an injury, Burrow has not missed single snap this year.  

Burrow has not been "hospitalized".

Through week #4 (will post updated numbers as soon as available) Bengals allowed

3rd fewest hurries
4th fewest QB hits
3rd fewest pressures
7th lowest pressure percentage
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 10:52 AM)jj22 Wrote:  Maybe a new thread should be started for how this "improved" line has not only gotten Burrow injured, 

He has not missed a single snap.

And it is absurd to blame the o-line for an injury on a running play.  If we have a RB get injured are you going to blame that on the O-line also?LOL
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 10:59 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Your "true colors" are "drama queen of the year".

Despite still recovering from an injury, Burrow has not missed single snap this year.  

Burrow has not been "hospitalized".

Through week #4 (will post updated numbers as soon as available) Bengals allowed

3rd fewest hurries
4th fewest QB hits
3rd fewest pressures

Yea, yea name calling is so popular. Everyone is a Drama Queen as a default huh (a slander from the 1990's yall still use). You guys have to come up with a better clap back then just calling everyone some aged and outdated attack. Since yall stuck in the 1990's I'll just say YO MAMA! or how about I know you are but what am I?! Sticks and stones may break my bones...... Yall so old talkin about "drama queens". This the only place I still hear that term.

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 11:01 AM)fredtoast Wrote: He has not missed a single snap.

Did I say that? Are we at the part of debating with you that when you lose you make up something that wasn't said to argue? 

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 10:59 AM)fredtoast Wrote: 3rd fewest hurries
4th fewest QB hits
3rd fewest pressures

These overall raw numbers?  or % based on times dropped back?

just need context.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 11:04 AM)jj22 Wrote: Did I say that? Are we at the part of debating with you that when you lose you make up something that wasn't said to argue? 

So how many QBs in the NFL have NOT been "injured" this year based on your definition?  I am pretty sure every single one of them has had an issue that required the training staff to check them out.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 11:06 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: These overall raw numbers?  or % based on times dropped back?

just need context.

The ones that say "percentage" are the ones that are "percentages".
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 11:04 AM)jj22 Wrote:  You guys have to come up with a better clap back then just calling everyone some aged and outdated attack. 

That is exactly why I listed the stats that you refused to acknowledge.

BTW did you hear that the Browns "best O-line in the league" just got Nick Chubb injured?  Guess this means they are actually bums.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 10:45 AM)fredtoast Wrote: So you don't think QBs get hit on QB sneaks as long as they get the first down?

That is just precious.

LOL

Talk about someone digging their heels in.

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 11:18 AM)fredtoast Wrote: That is exactly why I listed the stats that you refused to acknowledge.

BTW did you hear that the Browns "best O-line in the league" just got Nick Chubb injured?  Guess this means they are actually bums.

They’ve also let Baker get sacked 13x in 5 games (Burrow is at 14). These mythical OL’s that never allow their QB’s to get breathed on only exist in certain people’s heads.

Reply/Quote
Browns Oline is missing their top LT and hasn't been as good pass blocking this year as they were last year.... Not sure what the point is pointing to another below average/average oline to boost ours.

Anyway busy reading an article about our Offensive struggles that talks about the Oline struggle in short yardage and the lack of interior push. Had to chuckle as I read as I guess that unbiased author is a "drama queen".

The only thing I am taking away from this thread is how quickly you bring up the Oline and suddenly the pearls are released, tears dried up, and Burrow's hospital visit isn't a big deal (as stated by those who joked about his injury - that now "folks" admit was nothingburger), for by certain people who for a quick moment cared about his health again. An interesting read for those guest who aren't used to how quickly things change around here dependent on and in defense of your narrative.

Reply/Quote
Burrow is out of the hospital and fine. It is out there if people will go look.

He got hurt on an awkward dive he took at the end of a run play where he decided to run for there first down.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 11:52 AM)jj22 Wrote: Browns Oline is missing their top LT and hasn't been as good pass blocking this year as they were last year.... Not sure what the point is pointing to another below average oline.

You’re really flailing now.

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-ranking-all-32-nfl-offensive-line-units-entering-2021-season

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/best-offensive-lines-in-the-nfl-ranked-for-2021/

https://www.sharpfootballanalysis.com/analysis/2021-nfl-offensive-line-rankings-by-positional-unit/

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/fantasy/news/2021-nfl-offensive-line-rankings-fantasy-football-sleepers-busts/1a383cwxkyin71wj5ggqcs1gdz

https://www.lineups.com/articles/nfl-offensive-line-rankings

https://www.ftnfantasy.com/articles/BrettWhitefield/23611/2021-fantasy-football-offensive-line-rankings/

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 11:52 AM)jj22 Wrote: The only thing I am taking away from this thread is how quickly you bring up the Oline and suddenly the pearls are released, tears dried up, and Burrow's hospital visit isn't a big deal as stated by those who joked about his injury (that now "folks" admit was nothingburger), and got slammed for by those who at the time cared about his health. An interesting read for those guest who aren't used to how quickly things change around here dependent on and in defense of your narrative.

Sounds dirty…

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 11:52 AM)jj22 Wrote: Anyway busy reading an article about our Offensive struggles that talks about the Oline struggle in short yardage and the lack of interior push. Had to chuckle as I read as I guess that unbiased author is a "drama queen".

Link to him claiming that any injury occurring on a running play should be blamed on the O-line?

Link to him talking about all the QBs getting "injured" that have not missed a single snap?
Reply/Quote