Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bye Bye Jonah...
Sorry not sorry.. I'm in complete shock over this Oline.. They didn't just hold up they dominated..
Reply/Quote
I mean…they played well, but I ain’t giving Carman a permanent starting job yet.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 08:12 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I mean…they played well, but I ain’t giving Carman a permanent starting job yet.

I was over Jonah well before he got hurt. Carman has 2 more games to prove himself or LT will be a huge priority in the offseason. So far he has played two solid games. He even dominated at times today. 
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 08:14 PM)bengaloo Wrote: I was over Jonah well before he got hurt. Carman has 2 more games to prove himself or LT will be a huge priority in the offseason. So far he has played two solid games. He even dominated at times today. 

He straight bullied people. That toss play to Mixon never worked... Adeniji dominated too. It's unreal
Reply/Quote
The O-line played far better than anybody anticipated and it shows a lot of depth
Reply/Quote
wth is Max Sharping? never heard of this guy before.. yet he did his job. Finally back ups that can hold their own? what dimension are we living in?
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 08:14 PM)bengaloo Wrote: I was over Jonah well before he got hurt. Carman has 2 more games to prove himself or LT will be a huge priority in the offseason. So far he has played two solid games. He even dominated at times today. 

Oh, I’m ready to move on from Jonah. I’m just not really swayed any more by this game.

I still want the Bengals to draft OL high and often in the upcoming draft.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 08:16 PM)Tony Wrote: He straight bullied people. That toss play to Mixon never worked... Adeniji dominated too. It's unreal

He did bully people. He was standing guys up on pass plays and pushing guys around in the run game. His run blocking is far more powerful than Jonah and it really isnt close. 
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 08:17 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Oh, I’m ready to move on from Jonah. I’m just not really swayed any more by this game.

I still want the Bengals to draft OL high and often in the upcoming draft.

Never a bad idea to build up the trenches. I see us drafting at least 2. 
Reply/Quote
@frank booth What do you think about Carman today?
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 08:17 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: wth is Max Sharping? never heard of this guy before.. yet he did his job. Finally back ups that can hold their own? what dimension are we living in?

5 year starter at Houston...
Reply/Quote
The whole OL was in Beast Mode today.They were using good old fashioned power blocking and just driving the Bills DL off of the ball.
Reply/Quote
He’s got 2 weeks to likely prove it.
Reply/Quote
Huge birthday game for Carman
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 08:17 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: wth is Max Sharping? never heard of this guy before.. yet he did his job. Finally back ups that can hold their own? what dimension are we living in?

That dude is a beast of a man. He played great today too. Its amazing the difference when you have OL guys playing their positions. Both Carman and Adeniji really sucked at G but look way better at T. Its not even close. 
Reply/Quote

He was a solid multi year starter for the Texans. 
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 08:26 PM)bengaloo Wrote: That dude is a beast of a man. He played great today too. Its amazing the difference when you have OL guys playing their positions. Both Carman and Adeniji really sucked at G but look way better at T. Its not even close. 

Too many folks want to take the Madden route and move guys around.  
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 08:32 PM)Whatever Wrote: Too many folks want to take the Madden route and move guys around.  

It will take more than one game in the snow to make me think Carmen is the answer. That said, I do think he's a much more natural LT and I dont get why we draft OL with the plan to completely change the position they've played for 8+ years. 
Reply/Quote
A lot of guys are playing or coaching their way into promotions or nice contracts.

Guys like Lou Anarumo, Max Sharping, Jackson Carmen, Hayden Hurst, etc.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Focus on JC on our first TD to JC. That is awesome oline play
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote