Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CBS Power Rankings
(07-31-2015, 03:31 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: It's because you have a butt-chin........guy.

You sure you want everyone knowing that your manhood is small enough to be accommodated by a chin cleft?
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2015, 07:32 PM)Beaker Wrote: You sure you want everyone knowing that your manhood is small enough to be accommodated by a chin cleft?

yes
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-31-2015, 02:01 AM)MrRager Wrote: I can see the mods being like, "Yo, man, you gotta take it down a bit or we may have to take action." 

Brad is all, "Why should I be the one to back off???? They are are false liars trying to ruin my credibility!" 

The mods were like, "We understand that you see the situation this way, but you are causing some issues and making personal attacks in your sig so we are asking nicely now before we are forced to take action." 

"This is bullshit! This is why you mods are a joke!-" BANHAMMER  

But you are completely correct. You and many others actually tried to help him and he refused to listen. He only has himself to blame at this point.

Side note, did your JN bet carry over to these boards? And will you be able to post there during this season?

Hells no @ JN ban. That was the old site. I've been posting there when there's something interesting.

And i could see Brad's demise going down like that.  ThumbsUp

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2015, 02:12 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Me two.

*Tue

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Hopefully he doesn't plan on a lawsuit…

That was unfortunate to read when he started that thread.
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2015, 09:04 PM)Harmening Wrote: Hopefully he doesn't plan on a lawsuit…

Lol what?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(07-31-2015, 01:30 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: We should all pledge to not bait him into anything. If he freaks out again, let it be unprompted

I won't bait him. But he's still a turd. 

Reply/Quote
(07-31-2015, 08:57 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Hells no @ JN ban. That was the old site. I've been posting there when there's something interesting.

And i could see Brad's demise going down like that.  ThumbsUp

Oh my bad. I had no idea I was dealing with some anarchist who would go against his word, but w/e bruh. 
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2015, 09:04 PM)Harmening Wrote: Hopefully he doesn't plan on a lawsuit…

Are you talking about the old boards? I don't know if it's the same situation and if I missed something, but I definitely remember Luvnit imploding at one point and telling everyone that he can file a lawsuit for defamation of his online character...and he was dead serious.

Is that what you're thinking of? Or did Brad do something hilarious that I missed?

(07-31-2015, 11:14 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Lol what?

^ I really want to hear about this one if it's something that I missed on the other board.
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2015, 08:04 AM)djs7685 Wrote: Are you talking about the old boards? I don't know if it's the same situation and if I missed something, but I definitely remember Luvnit imploding at one point and telling everyone that he can file a lawsuit for defamation of his online character...and he was dead serious.

Is that what you're thinking of? Or did Brad do something hilarious that I missed?

^ I really want to hear about this one if it's something that I missed on the other board.

Oh, the old Luvnut lawsuit threat....those were some good days.   Smirk
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-31-2015, 11:14 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Lol what?

It was on the old boards.  
He was asking for advice (aka, wanting support).  Something about another board that he had been banned from, and they wouldn't let him back in to get some contact information.  He went on to say how he didn't do anything wrong, ever, and that the moderators were completely wrong.

He talked about how he was ready to lawyer up and file a lawsuit.  Message boards are some serious business...
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2015, 05:35 AM)MrRager Wrote: Oh my bad. I had no idea I was dealing with some anarchist who would go against his word, but w/e bruh. 

ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
(07-31-2015, 01:30 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: We should all pledge to not bait him into anything. If he freaks out again, let it be unprompted

(07-31-2015, 01:32 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Typing literally any amount of words in literally any order that he happens to read is "baiting" though.

You know who we're talking about here, right?

I am not going to provoke him anymore, but I won't give him any special treatment either.

In other words I am not going to bring up stuff from the past just to see him spazz out.  But he will still be subject to smart ass replies if he says something stupid or funny.  That is what I do to everyone.  He really can't complain about that.
Reply/Quote
Here is the site that he was banned from before: http://bluegrasspreps.com/ky-football-high/

He was asking everyone whether or not it would be a good choice to move forward with a lawsuit against them. In his opinion, he had been wronged by a bunch of members on there for not reason and the were dragging his good name through the mud. There were two in particular who he hated....one was named "guru", if I remember correctly. Everyone supposedly rallied against him and unjustly banned him.

This was before I knew he was insane, so I didn't know that he was likely banned because of his nutjobbery. I bet he'll tell a story about Fred, pat, and the rest of us sometime on some other random forum.

I'm kinda sad that I'll never get to see him freak out and embarrass himself for no reason again.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-01-2015, 01:21 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Here is the site that he was banned from before:  http://bluegrasspreps.com/ky-football-high/

He was asking everyone whether or not it would be a good choice to move forward with a lawsuit against them.  In his opinion, he had been wronged by a bunch of members on there for not reason and the were dragging his good name through the mud.  There were two in particular who he hated....one was named "guru", if I remember correctly.  Everyone supposedly rallied against him and unjustly banned him.

This was before I knew he was insane, so I didn't know that he was likely banned because of his nutjobbery.  I bet he'll tell a story about Fred, pat, and the rest of us sometime on some other random forum.

I'm kinda sad that I'll never get to see him freak out and embarrass himself for no reason again.

I thought his "ban" was a one week suspension?  And that he's coming back in a week.  (Well, less than a week now.)  
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2015, 01:26 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I thought his "ban" was a one week suspension?  And that he's coming back in a week.  (Well, less than a week now.)  

Oh, I don't know. I just saw that under his name it said "banned" and assumed it was literal.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-01-2015, 03:42 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Oh, I don't know. I just saw that under his name it said "banned" and assumed it was literal.

One of the mods (Benton or Bengal Dude) said it was just for a week. The 'banned' emote is just because they don't have a 'suspended' one.

Reply/Quote
Steelers defense will be better this year I guarantee it Wink
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2015, 01:11 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I am not going to provoke him anymore, but I won't give him any special treatment either.

In other words I am not going to bring up stuff from the past just to see him spazz out.  But he will still be subject to smart ass replies if he says something stupid or funny.  That is what I do to everyone.  He really can't complain about that.

That's where I'm at on this too. I don't think anyone should be immune from ribbing and what comes with having a heated argument on the boards.

But I'm going to do the same as you and as long as he doesn't bring up the shit from the past, it can be let go. We'll just have to see if he actually learned how to let things go this time.
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2015, 09:29 PM)djs7685 Wrote: That's where I'm at on this too. I don't think anyone should be immune from ribbing and what comes with having a heated argument on the boards.

But I'm going to do the same as you and as long as he doesn't bring up the shit from the past, it can be let go. We'll just have to see if he actually learned how to let things go this time.

Would you like to start a pool on how long he lasts?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote