Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CBS Power Rankings
(07-31-2015, 01:17 AM)MrRager Wrote: Also, holy shit Brad has been banned...

I really don't know how I feel about that at this point. I was kinda hoping for a suspension so we could witness the return. Maybe a suspension would have humbled him and forced him to actually see what was going on. If not, the ensuing tirade would have probably been gold. 

Ah well, you will be missed...in a way. RIP.

Certainly wasn't from a lack of being told to let it go.  Rock On

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2015, 01:49 AM)MrRager Wrote: [Image: lie.gif]

Also, all of these gifs are making me think of BengalYankee. Did he ever make the switch?

[Image: harry-potter-screaming-never.gif]

Not that i'm aware of @ BY.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2015, 01:50 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Certainly wasn't from a lack of being told to let it go.  Rock On

I can see the mods being like, "Yo, man, you gotta take it down a bit or we may have to take action." 

Brad is all, "Why should I be the one to back off???? They are are false liars trying to ruin my credibility!" 

The mods were like, "We understand that you see the situation this way, but you are causing some issues and making personal attacks in your sig so we are asking nicely now before we are forced to take action." 

"This is bullshit! This is why you mods are a joke!-" BANHAMMER  

But you are completely correct. You and many others actually tried to help him and he refused to listen. He only has himself to blame at this point.

Side note, did your JN bet carry over to these boards? And will you be able to post there during this season?
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2015, 01:17 AM)MrRager Wrote: Now how did you... WTF... It usually just automatically does it for me. But thank you.

Also, holy shit Brad has been banned...

I really don't know how I feel about that at this point. I was kinda hoping for a suspension so we could witness the return. Maybe a suspension would have humbled him and forced him to actually see what was going on. If not, the ensuing tirade would have probably been gold. 

Ah well, you will be missed...in a way. RIP.

Banned huh? I guess that was the logical conclusion. I figured a suspension would've been first but eh. Oh well. He clearly can't handle differing opinions and trolling. This wasn't the right place for him. Several of us reached out to him on the last board. Telling him to take a break but he refused to listen it's like he thought we were all out to get him. I felt bad for him at first because of his disability but he was a real turd who made it hard to sympathize with him. 

Reply/Quote
I thought he just whined in Smack talk about Pat and then only got butthurt with Bengals fans when they told him to let it go. I didn't realize his posts outside of smack still began with "This is why nobody takes you seriously and you don't have message board respect....."
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2015, 08:22 AM)6andcounting Wrote: I thought he just whined in Smack talk about Pat and then only got butthurt with Bengals fans when they told him to let it go. I didn't realize his posts outside of smack still began with "This is why nobody takes you seriously and you don't have message board respect....."

Yeah, he's gone off on me and countless others in Jungle Noise, Around the NFL, and Klotsch over the years with the same tired lines.

You could see him slowly trending toward the insanity though. He used to be a lot more calm, then the whole thing with Pat and Fred blew up on the old board. Then he came here and completely lost it. I didn't think he'd actually get banned, but it's probably what needed to be done.

A lot of us from Smack to JN to PnR are dicks, and arguments get heated, but he took things to an entirely different level and I wouldn't be surprised if he lost his shit like that in real life too. I believe the dude needs some serious help. A big part of me hopes he was just one of the most elaborate trolls to ever exist and that he isn't really the person he was showing on the boards.
Reply/Quote
Only the good die young, and only badasses get banned. I thought it was entertaining as hell. I would have let him stay forever.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(07-31-2015, 10:09 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Only the good die young, and only badasses get banned.  I thought it was entertaining as hell.  I would have let him stay forever.

Ditto
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
Normally, I will not discuss actions taken regarding a member. But just to clarify, brad's suspension is temporary. The icon shows up as banned, but his return will be entirely up to him in one week.
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2015, 11:00 AM)Benton Wrote: Normally, I will not discuss actions taken regarding a member. But just to clarify, brad's suspension is temporary. The icon shows up as banned, but his return will be entirely up to him in one week.

Damn it!  Now I have to find reverse gifs of "pouring one out".  Get it together Mods!!!!

Reply/Quote
(07-31-2015, 11:08 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Damn it!  Now I have to find reverse gifs of "pouring one out".  Get it together Mods!!!!

As opposed to your regular gifs of "rubbing one out"?
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2015, 11:11 AM)Beaker Wrote: As opposed to your regular gifs of "rubbing one out"?

Are you getting tired of me showing everyone what I use your chin for?

Reply/Quote
We should all pledge to not bait him into anything. If he freaks out again, let it be unprompted
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(07-31-2015, 01:30 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: We should all pledge to not bait him into anything. If he freaks out again, let it be unprompted

Typing literally any amount of words in literally any order that he happens to read is "baiting" though.

You know who we're talking about here, right?
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2015, 01:30 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: We should all pledge to not bait him into anything. If he freaks out again, let it be unprompted

Yeah, I agree.
I would actually hate to see him perma-banned.
Sad
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2015, 01:56 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Yeah, I agree.
I would actually hate to see him perma-banned.
Sad

Me two.

Reply/Quote
(07-31-2015, 11:30 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Are you getting tired of me showing everyone what I use your chin for?

Nope. If puppet sex is your thing then its your thing.
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2015, 02:39 PM)Beaker Wrote: Nope. If puppet sex is your thing then its your thing.

You know as well as I do, that I am speaking of the guy behind the puppet.

Reply/Quote
(07-31-2015, 02:44 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: You know as well as I do, that I am speaking of the guy behind the puppet.

If guys behinds are your thing, then guys behinds are your thing. I dont judge.
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2015, 03:02 PM)Beaker Wrote: If guys behinds are your thing, then guys behinds are your thing. I dont judge.

It's because you have a butt-chin........guy.

Reply/Quote