Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CBS Power Rankings
(07-30-2015, 03:24 PM)Bryan Wrote: One time is all it takes Brad. I guarantee, if Andy got hot in the playoffs and we won a Super Bowl, you would treat him like he walks on water, say how much of a beast he is, and how pumped you are that he's our QB

If Andy won the Super Bowl, he would be a BADASS!
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2015, 03:57 PM)MrRager Wrote: If Andy won the Super Bowl, he would be a BADASS!

Everybody hates on him because he plays for a small market team.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2015, 03:33 PM)MrRager Wrote: Would you like to learn how to definitavely call someone out on their bullshit? Well, luckily I'm here to teach a free lesson!

See the bolded statement above you just made? Let me show you another post you made. 

http://bengalsboard.net/Thread-Our-TE-s-Eifert-Kroft-Uzomah?pid=31723#pid31723

You said this on post #24. 

[Image: benout.gif]

I like that he prefaced it with "You wanna know why you're a joke and any reply to any post of mine can't be taken seriously?"

Well done, Sir.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(07-30-2015, 03:57 PM)MrRager Wrote: If Andy won the Super Bowl, he would be a BADASS!

Only marines that you flirt with are badass.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(07-30-2015, 04:26 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Only marines that you flirt with are badass.

Okay, that's rep right there!   LMAO
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2015, 04:26 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Only marines that you flirt with are badass.

[Image: tumblr_lu4xk3M5dR1qaeizvo1_500.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Baltimore is probably ranked higher than they should be, given their losses during the offseason. The Bengals are right about where they should be.

On the surface, the Steelers may seem higher than 10. They've got enough weapons on offense to win the shootouts they will be in because of their D. However, over the years, we've seen that offense disintegrate when a guy like Pouncey, Miller, and Bell in the playoffs last year go down. When that happens, they turn into a bad football team. With them being that fragile, it's hard to put them higher.
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2015, 03:25 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: LMAO

You're on my shit list...
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2015, 03:45 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Rolleyes

It's not about market size only, it's about popularity and past success, which brings more income and ratings.

Do you think that only people within a team's market follow the team?  A team only has fans inside their media market?
Big congrats Brad. Losing that sig  ThumbsUp
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2015, 08:57 AM)GMDino Wrote: At 100% and healthy?  Maybe.

But that wasn't going to happen.

And as I said his style isn't really one he could "teach" to anyone.  He could be a good calming influence but otherwise, as much as I hate to say it, no I do not want him back this year.

Fair enough, jokes on you he's bad ass LOL  Ninja
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2015, 02:11 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Anyhoo, Steve Smith is still really good, I don't know if you watched football last year or not, but I doubt he's going to magically fall off a cliff after looking fine last season.
It's more likely that he will than won't. 

Jumping off of the Cliff (35-plus years old)

As we saw in the first graph at the top of the article, the productivity of wide receivers really takes a dive after 34, making it hard to get excited about the comeback attempts of Randy Moss, Terrell Owens, and Plaxico Burress. Since Moss is the only employed member of this elderly trio, he’s being taken the highest with an ADP of WR43. That’s pretty high for a receiver who has been given the dreaded “snap count” designation in a mediocre pass offense. Besides, he only has 10 catches since week five of 2010.
Moss’ upside is causing his ADP to creep upwards, but don’t convince yourself that any receiver, especially one over 34, still has his upside from five years ago. Moss may be worth a late-round flier as the sixth receiver on your team, but there are plenty of young players that I’d prefer to take a chance on.
https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2012/08/27/age-of-decline-wr/

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2015, 01:00 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It's more likely that he will than won't. 

Jumping off of the Cliff (35-plus years old)

As we saw in the first graph at the top of the article, the productivity of wide receivers really takes a dive after 34, making it hard to get excited about the comeback attempts of Randy Moss, Terrell Owens, and Plaxico Burress. Since Moss is the only employed member of this elderly trio, he’s being taken the highest with an ADP of WR43. That’s pretty high for a receiver who has been given the dreaded “snap count” designation in a mediocre pass offense. Besides, he only has 10 catches since week five of 2010.
Moss’ upside is causing his ADP to creep upwards, but don’t convince yourself that any receiver, especially one over 34, still has his upside from five years ago. Moss may be worth a late-round flier as the sixth receiver on your team, but there are plenty of young players that I’d prefer to take a chance on.
https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2012/08/27/age-of-decline-wr/

OH SO PFF IS GOSPEL NOW HUH?? 

All jokes aside, I still think he has some left in the tank, as well as Andre Johnson. Though, I felt the same way about Reggie Wayne last year so who the hell knows.
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2015, 03:33 PM)MrRager Wrote: Would you like to learn how to definitavely call someone out on their bullshit? Well, luckily I'm here to teach a free lesson!

See the bolded statement above you just made? Let me show you another post you made. 

http://bengalsboard.net/Thread-Our-TE-s-Eifert-Kroft-Uzomah?pid=31723#pid31723

You said this on post #24. 

Just to further refute your point let me show you AJ Green, Julio Jones, OBJ, Watkins, Evans, Benjamin, Hopkins, Blackmon, etc. Most of these guys are more recent with last year being the best year, yet you say it's becoming harder?

It is so weird to hear you say how easy it is for TEs to transition, but can't show me one player who reached 600 yards. Yet, you say it is hard for WRs (well, after you said the exact opposite a week ago) to transition and all of these players played great as rookies. 

Edit: Can anyone explain why that link isn't working as a hyperlink? I don't want to have to make people go through the process of copy/paste to see Brad talking out of both ends. They should be able to just click.

Link blizzam

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2015, 01:11 AM)MrRager Wrote: OH SO PFF IS GOSPEL NOW HUH?? 

All jokes aside, I still think he has some left in the tank, as well as Andre Johnson. Though, I felt the same way about Reggie Wayne last year so who the hell knows.

Early 30s it's more likely. Late 30s it becomes more of an anomaly. 

Reply/Quote
(07-31-2015, 01:11 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Link blizzam

Now how did you... WTF... It usually just automatically does it for me. But thank you.

Also, holy shit Brad has been banned...

I really don't know how I feel about that at this point. I was kinda hoping for a suspension so we could witness the return. Maybe a suspension would have humbled him and forced him to actually see what was going on. If not, the ensuing tirade would have probably been gold. 

Ah well, you will be missed...in a way. RIP.
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2015, 01:14 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Early 30s it's more likely. Late 30s it becomes more of an anomaly. 

Yeah, yeah, yeah I know Sad . I look into all of this stuff for fantasy. I am a younger fan so I hate seeing some of the guy who have seemingly been around forever decline/retire. Will be an extremely odd day when Peyton and Brady are not in the league. 
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2015, 01:17 AM)MrRager Wrote: Now how did you... WTF... It usually just automatically does it for me. But thank you.

Also, holy shit Brad has been banned...

I really don't know how I feel about that at this point. I was kinda hoping for a suspension so we could witness the return. Maybe a suspension would have humbled him and forced him to actually see what was going on. If not, the ensuing tirade would have probably been gold. 

Ah well, you will be missed...in a way. RIP.

Yeah, it usually just does it automatically. Don't know why it didn't this time. I just used the 'insert a link' tag in the toolbar. 

Reply/Quote
(07-31-2015, 01:26 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yeah, it usually just does it automatically. Don't know why it didn't this time. I just used the 'insert a link' tag in the toolbar. 

Well, that is just ***** genius...
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2015, 01:29 AM)MrRager Wrote: Well, that is just ***** genius...

Yeah. I hear that a lot. Ninja

Reply/Quote
(07-31-2015, 01:30 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yeah. I hear that a lot. Ninja

[Image: lie.gif]

Also, all of these gifs are making me think of BengalYankee. Did he ever make the switch?
Reply/Quote