Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CNN producer to Student: Stick to the script
Trump Faux News,  Swing and a miss. Saps.

Shooting survivor's father admits email changes in CNN spat.

https://www.usnews.com/news/us/articles/2018-02-27/shooting-survivors-father-admits-email-changes-in-cnn-spat
Another BS Daily Wire thread found out to be based on outright lies.

I wonder if the OP will offer a correction as CNN would.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-28-2018, 09:40 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Another BS Daily Wire thread found out to be based on outright lies.

No, because (spins wheel) political correctness!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(02-28-2018, 01:10 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: https://www.yahoo.com/news/shooting-survivors-father-admits-email-changes-cnn-spat-213024427.html

I'm sure that many here have already made up their minds about CNN, and while this will do little to sway some posters here, it's worth mentioning.

So when I said someone is lying I was correct.

Quote:The election of Trump and this bullshit "fake news" crusade has set back our country's capacity for productive discourse decades.

That, and the "media" response to it.  This is what bothers me, and others here have engaged in it.  Everyone is responsible for themselves, Trump didn't make them say anything, respond a certain way or do a certain thing.  CNN has a credibility problem because CNN made some very poor choices and reacted badly to Trump's provocations.  The current atmosphere is not solely Trump's fault.
(02-28-2018, 09:59 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: So when I said someone is lying I was correct.

That, and the "media" response to it.  This is what bothers me, and others here have engaged in it.  Everyone is responsible for themselves, Trump didn't make them say anything, respond a certain way or do a certain thing.  CNN has a credibility problem because CNN made some very poor choices and reacted badly to Trump's provocations.  The current atmosphere is not solely Trump's fault.

The media responded by reporting what Trump says and does.  When they made mistakes they punished those people and corrected them. 

[Image: 200.gif]

(well most places did **cough**FOX**cough**
(02-28-2018, 09:40 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Another BS Daily Wire thread found out to be based on outright lies.

Sidenote:  I had a cousin post of the memes accusing these kids of being "crisis actors" and I called him on on his BS by using some adult language that questioned his intelligence.

He blocked me.

Had another friend post a picture claiming "democrats" opposed arming pilots after 9/11 "just like" they are opposing arming teachers now.  I shared a newspaper article from 2002 explaining how democrats wrote the legislation to arm them and it passed by a huge majority.  Only Pres. Bush had qualms about it.

He took down his meme (good) but never acknowledged that it was wrong and others should not share it either (bad).  An hour later that was a fresh meme about what "liberals" think. (worse)

The inability to admit being wrong is killing most discussions.  Either they run and hide or just pretend they never said it.
(02-28-2018, 09:59 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: So when I said someone is lying I was correct.

Wow.  That was pretty amazing of you.  Two people give two different versions and you have the brilliance to determine that one of them was lying?  Can you crow any louder about this accomplishment?

(02-23-2018, 12:36 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote:  So either this kid and his dad are lying or CNN is lying.  Four or five years ago I would have trusted CNN, they just don't have much credibility anymore.

Uh-oh.

Aren't you the one who is supposed to have super powers you developed on the job that allow you to always be able to tell who is lying?  Sorry if I have you mistaken for someone else.
(02-23-2018, 12:41 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: https://www.dailywire.com/news/27486/breaking-rotc-student-reveals-who-cnn-censored-him-ryan-saavedra

Lol CNN

Lol LUCIE, anything to say now that the father admitted he altered the email from CNN

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/375904-shooting-survivors-father-admits-he-altered-email-exchanges-with-cnn
People suck
(02-28-2018, 01:35 PM)Griever Wrote: Lol LUCIE, anything to say now that the father admitted he altered the email from CNN

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/375904-shooting-survivors-father-admits-he-altered-email-exchanges-with-cnn

(spins wheel)  They have scientifically proven mental disorders!  Smirk
(02-28-2018, 01:24 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Wow.  That was pretty amazing of you.  Two people give two different versions and you have the brilliance to determine that one of them was lying?  Can you crow any louder about this accomplishment?

Sorry, it's just that some people here were having difficulty with the concept.

Quote:Uh-oh.

Aren't you the one who is supposed to have super powers you developed on the job that allow you to always be able to tell who is lying?  Sorry if I have you mistaken for someone else.

You're adorable.  Apparently you're unfamiliar with the concept of body language, tone of voice and numerous other cues that will tell an informed and experienced observer if someone is being untruthful.  Since we had access to none of those in this instance such a determination is rather difficult unless one party makes contradictory statements.  But you just go on thinking you won the internets today Fred, lord knows you need something to feel good about.  Smirk
(02-28-2018, 10:07 AM)GMDino Wrote: The media responded by reporting what Trump says and does.  When they made mistakes they punished those people and corrected them.

Well I'd like to remind you, Mr. Dino, that Trump also corrects and punishes people.

His correction and punishment may have nothing to do with mistakes, like Sessions' humiliation.
And his correction and punishment may themselves be mistakes, like firing Comey.

But my statement still stands. He is corrects and punishes people too!

Yes, you said someone was lying-- either a heroic kid who "survived a massacre" or a news organization which "doesn't have much credibility."

And when it turns out to be the kid's father, you are "correct". Yes
(02-28-2018, 02:16 AM)treee Wrote: You also wouldn't have Christmas as we know it without a bunch of Pagans going hog wild for the winter solstice  ThumbsUp

Whenever I see or hear pagans I think of this....

(02-28-2018, 01:35 PM)Griever Wrote: Lol LUCIE, anything to say now that the father admitted he altered the email from CNN

I said earlier in the thread there was some altering to fit into the show. Just because an email was cropped off doesn’t change that... good for CNN they didn’t blatantly cheat.

They did however allow that ridiculous town hall to go on packed with anti gun people and allowed The sheriff to go on and spout off without questioning why his officers didn’t go into the school. They just let him virtue signal to the anti gun mob.

It was disappointing to see Tapper let this go that night. He is better than that and it’s obvious he saw the problem because he slammed Israel the next day .
(02-28-2018, 06:08 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I said earlier in the thread there was some altering to fit into the show.   Just because an email was cropped off doesn’t change that...   good for CNN they didn’t blatantly cheat.  

They did however allow that ridiculous town hall to go on packed with anti gun people and allowed The sheriff to go on and spout off without questioning why his officers didn’t go into the school.    They just let him virtue signal to the anti gun mob.    

It was disappointing to see Tapper let this go that night.   He is better than that and it’s obvious he saw the problem because he slammed Israel the next day .

That's a strange way of saying you were wrong.  Mellow
(02-28-2018, 06:09 PM)GMDino Wrote: That's a strange way of saying you were wrong.  Mellow

At the time of the original post we had the facts in front of us. I addressed what most likely happened earlier in the thread after the initial post.

Sorry you do not have the ability to go back and read.
(02-28-2018, 06:19 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: At the time of the original post we had the facts in front of us.   I addressed what most likely happened earlier in the thread after the initial post.  

Sorry you do not have the ability to go back and read.

Oh, I can read.  And none of the words say "I assumed CNN did something bad but I was wrong."

Mellow
(02-28-2018, 06:09 PM)GMDino Wrote: That's a strange way of saying you were wrong.  Mellow

[Image: 15-01%2B~%2BGIF%2B~%2BPlease%2BWait.gif]
*checks DW for prepackaged deflection
(02-28-2018, 05:15 PM)Dill Wrote: Yes, you said someone was lying-- either a heroic kid who "survived a massacre"

Clearly a jab at the ascribing of credibility to the positions of some of these students based on nothing but what you just put in quotes.

Quote:or a news organization which "doesn't have much credibility."

Well, they don't.  Blame CNN for causing it, not me for pointing it out.

Quote:And when it turns out to be the kid's father, you are "correct". Yes

Yes, yes I was, glad you finally get it.
(02-28-2018, 06:08 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote:  He is better than that and it’s obvious he saw the problem because he slammed Israel the next day .

[Image: image.jpg]