CageTheBengal's Sig Shop **CLOSED**
Sig pickup for wolfkaosaun

[Image: wolfkaosaun-final_1.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2015, 08:52 PM)ExtraRadiohead Wrote: Sig pickup for wolfkaosaun

Sick my man. Appreciate it
Reply/Quote
Is there any way you can make me a McCarron sig?

I want one with a picture of McCarron on a box of macaroni with this caption: "Macaroni: the Cincinnati treat". Hilarious

If you make it, I'm only planning on using it while McCarron is starting.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Quote:Shake n BlakeIs there any way you can make me a McCarron sig?

I want one with a picture of McCarron on a box of macaroni with this caption: "Macaroni: the Cincinnati treat".  Hilarious

If you make it, I'm only planning on using it while McCarron is starting.

That's no problem I'm gonna try to get it done sometime this weekend. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Sig pickup for Lawless_1

[Image: Lawless.png]
Reply/Quote
Sig pickup for Emphasis

[Image: Emphasis_1.png]
Reply/Quote
Sig pickup for Shake N Blake

[Image: Shake_1.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2015, 12:15 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Sig pickup for Emphasis

[Image: Emphasis_1.png]

Nicely done. Thanks ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Thank ya much..... looks awesome
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2015, 08:52 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Sig pickup for wolfkaosaun

Nice work
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Say man...  Could you hook me up with a sig?  I'd like a picture of Burfict covered in dirt or mud or something...  I'd like it to say "Dirtiest Player in the League"...  Thanx in advance.  I love the last one you did for me.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 09:32 PM)jason Wrote: Say man...  Could you hook me up with a sig?  I'd like a picture of Burfict covered in dirt or mud or something...  I'd like it to say "Dirtiest Player in the League"...  Thanx in advance.  I love the last one you did for me.

No problem. Tiger
Reply/Quote
CageTheBengal, I must say your graphics work is very good.

Do you use Photoshop? If so which version if you don't mind me asking.

I used to use PS CS2 quite a bit back in the day.

-magikod
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Cage,

I have a biiiiiiig commission for you. Recently I have been the winner of a sig bet with a fellow member. The other member announced to everyone that the Bengals would beat the Steelers in the playoffs whether AD played or not. I took the bet and now I need a sig.

The member involved is the best thing about this. It is StlucieBengal... Cool

Hit me up if you would like to get involved...I have some ideas and I am more than open to suggestions.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
Could you make me one of Tyler Eifert in the endzone after a TD catch and the phrase Gronk Who?

Thanks
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 11:45 AM)magikod Wrote: CageTheBengal, I must say your graphics work is very good.

Do you use Photoshop? If so which version if you don't mind me asking.

I used to use PS CS2 quite a bit back in the day.

-magikod
Thanks man, Appreciate the compliment.

Yeah I used Photoshop CS6 which I got in the last 2 years and before that I was using Photopshop 7.0 so it was a huge jump.

(01-15-2016, 03:19 AM)cinci4life Wrote: Could you make me one of Tyler Eifert in the endzone after a TD catch and the phrase Gronk Who?

Thanks

Yup ill add it to the list
Reply/Quote
Sig pickup for Jason.

I made two versions pick whichever you like. ThumbsUp

Orange

[Image: Jason-Orange.png]

Brown

[Image: Jason-Brown.png]
Reply/Quote
Cage,

If you get some time could you please bring together 2 of my favorite things?

[Image: vikings-eye-for-an-eye.jpeg]
[Image: 110614_Browns_Bengals_0364_1415342879018...40_480.jpg]

So this is kind of what I was thinking:

The photo with Ragnar Lothbrok would be the main image. Then, could you remove Reggie Nelson from the photo I provided and make it so Ragnar has his hand resting on Reggie's shoulder, like he is doing to his son. Then, lastly, could you crop the woman out of the far right. Lastly, if it isn't too much, can you put my username in this font? The color doesn't matter, just use your best judgement on what looks best.
http://www.fontspace.com/m%C3%A5ns-greb%C3%A4ck/mardian-demo

If you have time, it would be awesome, but if not it is alright. Thank you in advance Happy For what it is worth, I am not a total noob to the bengals fan boards. I was very active on the old board as WalterWhite. But, for some reason it wouldn't let me select that name on this board.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2016, 11:21 PM)RagnarLothbrok Wrote: Cage,

If you get some time could you please bring together 2 of my favorite things?

[Image: vikings-eye-for-an-eye.jpeg]
[Image: 110614_Browns_Bengals_0364_1415342879018...40_480.jpg]

So this is kind of what I was thinking:

The photo with Ragnar Lothbrok would be the main image. Then, could you remove Reggie Nelson from the photo I provided and make it so Ragnar has his hand resting on Reggie's shoulder, like he is doing to his son. Then, lastly, could you crop the woman out of the far right. Lastly, if it isn't too much, can you put my username in this font? The color doesn't matter, just use your best judgement on what looks best.
http://www.fontspace.com/m%C3%A5ns-greb%C3%A4ck/mardian-demo

If you have time, it would be awesome, but if not it is alright. Thank you in advance Happy For what it is worth, I am not a total noob to the bengals fan boards. I was very active on the old board as WalterWhite. But, for some reason it wouldn't let me select that name on this board.

No problem I'll add it to the list.
Reply/Quote
Sad to say I've never had a sig in all my years on this and the mothership, and it's high-time I had one.

Obviously, there should be a llama. A llama of distinction :-) I'm old, so I'd like something to incoporate a Ken Anderson circa '81 kind of look. Maybe Riverfront stadium in the background. I'm also a Blue Jackets fan (I wallow in misery), so maybe have their logo worked in there, too.

Thanks in advance.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote