Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Call The First Play
The Colts will get the ball first and the result of the play will be a sack by Geno.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Kroft in motion, gets the direct snap and passes it to a split out Ced Ohlehblock. Sorry if someone already guessed that.
Reply/Quote
Dalton in shotgun formation.....Mixon on his left side....
Ross in left slot....A.J wide on the right side...
Dalton moves his foot, so Ross then goes into motion.....as ball is snapped Ross runs close by Dalton.....may take a hand off to the right side.....
but NO....!!!!!!
Mixon drifts out into the left flat for a screen....

but this play is great....
pick your poison...Ross on the right side for a sweep or Mixon in the left flat for a screen...two of our fastest players in space...I think this play should be ran at least 5 times per game......
Reply/Quote
A. J. in slot, drifting across to the opposite side. He seems to get lost in the shuffle. Nice, tasty 20+ yard pass.

GO BENGALS!
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2018, 01:07 AM)BengalChris Wrote: The Colts will get the ball first and the result of the play will be a sack by Geno.

Probably, I think the Bengals will have 4 minimum and as many as 7.

Go BENGALS!
Reply/Quote
Dalton hands off it to Mixon for a 6 yard gain.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2018, 11:51 AM)sandwedge Wrote: You were right, I would love that call! Even if we don't complete the pass, it will serve notice to the D, that we will take shots down field at anytime!

I just hope Marv doesn't do what he has done before which is the very first play.  

When we ran the Sanu pass to Green on the first play at the skins and Ross deep the first play at Buffalo.  I don't think he wants to go to that well too often.  Get the offensive line fired up and in the game by pulling Boling and smashing Mixon on the right side behind Redmond and Hart.  And if it was very successful (say, six yards or more) run the exact same play again.  Then, your play book is wide open.  Play action deep, TE screen, etc.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2018, 08:17 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Get the best player on the field involved early.. quick out route for AJ

This.  ^

Put on those old comfy pair of shoes and then get down to business.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote