Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Call up Spain!
This OL badly needs some help, give Spain a call
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
If he's good to go, I'd pull the trigger in a heartbeat.  They've won meaningful games with him and he has played well at multiple positions.  We need to re-establish the Spanish Empire!
Reply/Quote
Yeah maybe for a backup role. No way he could start.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I think you'd have to look at folks that were on other team's PS. Not sure anyone could come off the street and help
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 01:54 AM)Trademark Wrote: This OL badly needs some help, give Spain a call

I'm guessing he's pushing 380 now. No thanks
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 02:08 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I think you'd have to look at folks that were on other team's PS. Not sure anyone could come off the street and help

Agreed. You don’t just walk onto an NFL field after being gone almost a year.

What are the rules on acquiring PS players during the playoffs? Are players from all 32 available?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 02:08 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I think you'd have to look at folks that were on other team's PS. Not sure anyone could come off the street and help

Can anyone tell me what's up with Smith?  He's supposed to be the backup LT and Carmen is the all purpose tool from Wish.  Time to round up our 5 scouts to see if anyone on a PS is worth a look then. I'm not even mad though, that win was amazing!
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 02:10 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Agreed. You don’t just walk onto an NFL field after being gone almost a year.

What are the rules on acquiring PS players during the playoffs? Are players from all 32 available?

The Ravens should release Zeitler for "reasons"
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Quinton Spain does not play tackle.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 02:11 AM)Trademark Wrote: The Ravens should release Zeitler for "reasons"

He still needs a stop in Pitt before he can come back here. And eff him anyway.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 02:14 AM)Synric Wrote: Quinton Spain does not play tackle.

I seem to recall he did for us once in a pinch and did "OK"

Reply/Quote
3 lineman hurt could be our Waterloo.
Reply/Quote
Just hope Cappa is back next week
Reply/Quote
Do we even know What's wrong with Jonah yet?

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 02:34 AM)Anarumo_Savant Wrote: Just hope Cappa is back next week

I doubt Cappa is back for the SB if we make it.

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 02:35 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Do we even know What's wrong with Jonah yet?

On a crutch in a soft cast/brace is all I have seen.

Reply/Quote
Does Cappa have a chance to come back?
Reply/Quote
Need help now, call OT Whitworth 877 Whit Now….
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 02:35 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Do we even know What's wrong with Jonah yet?

No, the speculation is that he sublexed his patella just like he did earlier this season with his other knee. He walked to the locker room at a fairly quick pace and without a real noticeable limp. If this is the issue then his availability for next week will be based on how much it swells.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
No way he’d be close to match fit. The pain in Spain would keep him bordering on the plain.
Reply/Quote