Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Callahan to Titans
(01-27-2024, 03:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Done. Good luck, although you most likely meant "misquoting",

Both. Reply/Quote and making up your own along the way.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2024, 03:55 PM)depthchart Wrote: LOL   Hilarious

Nice line bfine.

But remember that you should not have put Quotation marks around Destros name.   Popcorn

Smack
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2024, 02:32 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: They were middle of the pack this season.

I'm talking the reference point which was several years ago when ZT just came aboard versus BC taking the Titans job now and whose D was better at the HC change.
Reply/Quote
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2024, 09:43 PM)Synric Wrote:

Between him and Macdonald we’re getting some damn good coaches out of the division. Good stuff. Joe

Reply/Quote
(02-01-2024, 09:43 PM)Synric Wrote:

No surprise. Still surprises me that the team made very little effort to bring him in after he was let go in Washington.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Browns have Allowed bill Callahan out of his contract so he may join his son on the titans
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2024, 09:46 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Between him and Macdonald we’re getting some damn good coaches out of the division. Good stuff. Joe

Exactly: I have a feeling as long as Callahan is a coach, he will do everything in his power to help us in any way, unless it will directly affect his own team lol.

Just a hunch, with the moves he's made and how quickly he's made them
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Titans hired Bill....
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2024, 11:23 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Exactly: I have a feeling as long as Callahan is a coach, he will do everything in his power to help us in any way, unless it will directly affect his own team lol.

Just a hunch, with the moves he's made and how quickly he's made them

I image he and Zac will remain Competitively Friendly  But hes making moves to help him not us
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2024, 04:20 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: I image he and Zac will remain Competitively Friendly  But hes making moves to help both him and us

Fixed it for you Wink
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2024, 04:20 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: I image he and Zac will remain Competitively Friendly  But hes making moves to help him not us

He’s not going to anything to affect their relationship. I heard that Zac went to extraordinary efforts to get Brian a job this year. At the Callahan press conference Brian was very visibly shook about Zac and their relationship and mentorship. Carthon said Zac was helpful to them in an unparalleled way as a head coach in their process.But his team will come first
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2024, 05:30 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: He’s not going to anything to affect their relationship. I heard that Zac went to extraordinary efforts to get Brian a job this year. At the Callahan press conference Brian was very visibly shook about Zac and their relationship and mentorship. Carthon said Zac was helpful to them in an unparalleled way as a head coach in their process.But his team will come first

yeah thats what i said
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2024, 05:36 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: yeah thats what i said

Never said you didn’t.i thought maybe you had not seen the press conference.it supports your opinion and mine
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote