Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cam wins a playoff game and enters Super Bowl before we do under XXXX.
(02-08-2016, 02:38 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: What goes around comes around my fellow couch coach!  (Utilizing the 'Ignore' feature)  Wink

Make sure you dab yourself after making this slick burn!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2016, 01:20 PM)C0de_M0nkey Wrote: The people complaining about Cam's press conference yesterday would be criticizing him no matter what. The haters in this thread were waiting for any excuse they could find to kick the man whole he was down. I don't agree with his decision to walk off the podium but it was a lose lose situation.

Nope its called being a professional and showing some humility. Its not like he didn't have a good amount of time before he stepped on the podium to process everything. Cam is a sore winner, and a sore loser. He needs to grow up and start acting like a professional.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2016, 11:06 AM)C0de_M0nkey Wrote: Can Newton played poorly last night, but Ted Ginn was absolute garbage. He dropped every pass in the red zone last night, including a pass that bounced off his hands for an interception. Jerricho Cotchery also had three drops. The fact that Ginn was highly rated in college means nothing. Matt Jones, Ryan Leaf, and Darrius Heyward Bey were also highly rated coming out of college but they sucked in the NFL.

The pass that led to the INT was a poorly thrown pass. 

Yeah, you are right, Ginn being highly rated means nothing... only that he is talented and in the right system would be a factor.

10 TDs....  that is considered a good WR. 
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2016, 12:55 PM)Nately120 Wrote: The guy was a punk yesterday, but he was also the league MVP so let's not act like he's "nothing more" than a bad attitude.

Dalton would've been the MVP if he played in the NFC South.

(02-08-2016, 01:20 PM)C0de_M0nkey Wrote: The people complaining about Cam's press conference yesterday would be criticizing him no matter what. The haters in this thread were waiting for any excuse they could find to kick the man whole he was down. I don't agree with his decision to walk off the podium but it was a lose lose situation.

What newton showed was that he is an entitled prima donna who pouts when he doesn't get his way. Do you think he would have shown up to the presser in a hoodie and his game pants if they had won? Nope....he would have been in some gaudy orange (or some other obnoxious color) suit and been dabbing for the cameras. The measure of a man is not how he act when he wins, but how he acts when he loses. We got a good measure on just what kind of person newton was yesterday. Let's not forget, Peyton Manning lost two SBs also....and he showed up and answered questions graciously at those post game pressers.
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2016, 11:04 PM)Beaker Wrote: Dalton would've been the MVP if he played in the NFC South.

My mistake, I forgot Bengals fans have gone into full-blown "wouldashouldacoulda" mode for the past month or so.  How stupid of me to mention something that actually occurred to make a point when I could have just made something up instead.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote