Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Can We Block the Rams???
(02-02-2022, 01:51 PM)Sled21 Wrote: My thoughts were Bosa and Burrow are close friends, he'd be trying to sack him, while Aaron Donald will be trying to injure him. I do not want Burrow injured in the last game of the year and not be ready to be back next season. They need to handle Donald. 

Donald is dirty and he wants a championship so bad that I believe if it meant injuring someone he would.

Maybe Joe could get some designed roll-outs to try and wear them down. 

I think Burrow should also scramble for yards if it's there.

Catching the D in over-pursuit could lead to some nice runs.

Just gotta be safe Joey B!
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The staff has two weeks to scheme around Donald and Miller. I expect they will devise a plan.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 03:34 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Send Fred Johnson out there to do something to get Donald ejected. If we lost Johnson for the game, so be it. Ninja

I know you're joking but having a delayed extra blocker come in and turn a perceived win by Donald into pushing him into the turf isn't a bad idea.

Giving Joe an extra second could make all the difference even if you take a weapon out of the equation by adding protection.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 03:34 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Send Fred Johnson out there to do something to get Donald ejected. If we lost Johnson for the game, so be it. Ninja

You mean impeach the Donald???
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 03:40 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I know you're joking but having a delayed extra blocker come in and turn a perceived win by Donald into pushing him into the turf isn't a bad idea.

Giving Joe an extra second could make all the difference even if you take a weapon out of the equation by adding protection.

Am I??? Wink First sign Donald is going to play dirty, I say use that against him, get under his skin, and get him ejected. Notice I don't say this about Miller because Miller is not a dirty player.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 03:30 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: This^

I also wonder with Donald being so juiced for this that they could work it against him.

In other words... take his force and inertia/over-pursuit and burn them.

We've seen that Chase can take 3--4 yard typical gain and turn it into something.

No.  I'm not saying to tempt the beast but to use his own forward force against him.

Get him off balance.

We don't do a lot of traps but it could be interesting to try a few and see if we could take his aggressiveness and use it against him out of shotgun. 
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 03:32 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Yeah, and how is he still in the league when they kicked Vontaze Burfict out? Donald has way more violations than Burfict.

Not shown there is his sack of Alex Smith in he's first game back after the horrific injury he over came.

It was a legit clean hit but he looked like he was trying to test how strong that leg was and Alex was wearing him like a backpack.

Donald made some comments after the game implying he knew exactly what he was doing without straight saying he was trying to aggravate the injury.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 03:35 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Donald is dirty and he wants a championship so bad that I believe if it meant injuring someone he would.

Maybe Joe could get some designed roll-outs to try and wear them down. 

I think Burrow should also scramble for yards if it's there.

Catching the D in over-pursuit could lead to some nice runs.

Just gotta be safe Joey B!

The Ravens gashed these Lambs for 165 yards on the ground. That's almost a tenth of a damn mile!!!!  GO MIX GO!!!
Reply/Quote
I like what someone else said. Watch the game film from the Arizona game at SOFI. They completely dominated Aaron's little Lambs.
Reply/Quote