Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Can we now stop treating Steelers weeks like the Super Bowl?
If they can spank them in Cincy with Pitts starting defense on the field, then, yes, it's 3 in a row and a beginning.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2021, 12:24 AM)Trademark Wrote: No, they owned us for years, time to enjoy payback

Paul Brown - 1970-1990 - Bengals 21 wins - Steelers 20 wins

Mike Brown - 1991 - 2020 - Bengals 15 wins - Steelers 47 wins
Reply/Quote
This would be like when the team up north started jawing that they didn't think the OSU game was a big deal anymore. What was that? Twenty years ago?

The Steelers game may not be our Super Bowl but it's always going to be like playoff game. Historically they've almost always been a favorite for the division so you have to beat them regularly if you hope to get anywhere in the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 11:47 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: No.

Every time we beat those assholes it’s special.

No shit and rub it in their faces any chance we get. Smirk
Reply/Quote
I'm not sure, but it seems to me like they had many more penalties than we did. Does anyone have the stats on penalties?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2021, 11:55 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I'm not sure, but it seems to me like they had many more penalties than we did.  Does anyone have the stats on penalties?

Bengals 10 for 89 yards
Steelers 10 for 73 yards

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2021, 06:17 PM)SladeX Wrote: Nope. I hope they never win another game. I hope they never so much as score another point. I hope they never gain another yard. I could go on...

Beating the Steelers is so gratifying. Anyone who has experienced this rivalry should agree. I’m still pissed over 2015. I will never forget the cheap shots and ref pampering. The press love has sickened me along with the arrogance of the players themselves. Taking out Palmer in the 2006 playoff game was unforgivable. The terrible towels, the city and the cheating philosophies of the entire organization is shit. I could go on forever. Hate is either fueled, or satisfied when they play this game.

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2021, 09:46 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Beating the Steelers is so gratifying. Anyone who has experienced this rivalry should agree. I’m still pissed over 2015. I will never forget the cheap shots and ref pampering. The press love has sickened me along with the arrogance of the players themselves. Taking out Palmer in the 2006 playoff game was unforgivable. The terrible towels, the city and the cheating philosophies of the entire organization is shit. I could go on forever. Hate is either fueled, or satisfied when they play this game.

And that ***** incomplete pass to that one idiot that they called a touchdown!

**** those bitches!!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
HELL NO!

As long as they're fielding a team, we owe it to every Bengals fans that lived through the '05 playoff game and the Jeremy Hill debacle to celebrate every win over the Steelers and rub it in their fans' faces that we own them!

They'll also be back competing with us sooner rather than later, so keep the pedal to the metal!
Reply/Quote
As a Bengals fan, it's your duty to talk trash to every Steelers fan at every opportunity!

Hell, I do it to high school kids in the question/answer sessions of my presentations!

#sorrynotsorry

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
If they continue on this trend, it will be hard to even find a Pittsburgh fan. They'll abandon that band wagon faster than a speeding bullet.
Reply/Quote