• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best RB in 2015 in AFCN?
Bell
Hill
Forsett
Gio
(insert Browns RB lol)
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2015, 07:06 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Hill will be great but I hope he doesn't get enough touches to put up 2000. Gotta keep Gio involved and keep them both fresh.

Yeah, need to keep Hill around for awhile, that many touches reduces his length of time in the league.

Hill as the main back and Gio as the speller/scat back is the way to go.

BTW, Bell is pretty good on the Steelers but they are overusing him like i don't want us to do with Hill.
Reply/Quote
I hope Leveon Bell's knee is ok.
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2015, 07:52 AM)magikod Wrote: Bell
Hill
Forsett
Gio
(insert Browns RB lol)

I agree...

Who is the Browns RB
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 12:20 AM)bfine32 Wrote: The best ability is availability. I'll bet Le'veon Bell doesn't even have more yards than Rex Burkhead entering game 4 of the season.

Yep.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
For me it will be between Bell, Hill or Forsett
[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
(05-11-2015, 10:53 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Le'Veon Bell might be the best back in the league, let alone the AFCN.  It's hard to pick Hill over him, even if you're feeling like a homer.

Hill is 2nd though, and I feel that Bernard is probably 3rd.

100% agree. Bell is a beast! What was week 7-8 hill got the starts. Imo a good full 16 game season, hill could be the man in the AFCN. Gio I love his screen pass and little dink passes that ,seems to be where we need to utilize him more. Gonna be a hell of season guys. Barring no bad injuries the north tittle will have to come through cincy. Especially if Dalton has a 2013 season. WHO DEY!!!!!

Attached Files Image(s)

Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote