Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Celebrity Bengals fan
Seems to be the ‘in’ thing lately when one team reaches its pinnacle game to have a celebrity hanging out with the owner(s) or high level employees. Just at the Super Bowl the Eagles has Bradley Cooper hanging with their owner. When the Cubbies won their World Series. Eddie Vedder was all over the place. So....who do you think will be the Bengals celebrity when they go to the Super Bowl....next year? :). Who will the Browns invite to hang with them?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Clooney
Reply/Quote
Clooney and/or Nick Lachay... Maybe Miller High Life guy if we're lucky
Reply/Quote
Ol' Charlie

[Image: th?id=OIP.XJOTa5avyVd-XeEumo3OyAHaEc&pid...=299&h=180]

Hookers & Blow.  Hookers & Blow.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2018, 10:56 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Ol' Charlie

[Image: th?id=OIP.XJOTa5avyVd-XeEumo3OyAHaEc&pid...=299&h=180]

Hookers & Blow.  Hookers & Blow.

That would be epic.  Just imagine the cameras panning to the owners box and he and Mike are doing lines off some strippers ass!
Reply/Quote
[Image: GettyImages-84894336-2--56a7d1d73df78cf7729997a2.jpg]
Reply/Quote
My vote goes to Jerry Springer and Katt Williams. That’s a duo!
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Woody Harrelson, Kevin Youkilis, Carmen Electra, Tyler Perry.

The biggest, of course, is Clooney.
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2018, 10:34 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Seems to be the ‘in’ thing lately when one team reaches its pinnacle game to have a celebrity hanging out with the owner(s) or high level employees.  Just at the Super Bowl the Eagles has Bradley Cooper hanging with their owner.  When the Cubbies won their World Series. Eddie Vedder was all over the place. So....who do you think will be the Bengals celebrity when they go to the Super Bowl....next year?  :).    Who will the Browns invite to hang with them?

Mike Brown will be inviting Elvis, Ghandi , Death and Sam Walton. when we win a Super Bowl..  If you know what I mean
Reply/Quote
Comedian Gary Owen.

One of the hashtags Kevin Hart had on his Instagram after being stopped from getting on the stage at the Super Bowl was #FuckyouGarytheBengalsSuck.
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2018, 11:41 PM)PDub80 Wrote: Woody Harrelson, Kevin Youkilis, Carmen Electra, Tyler Perry.

The biggest, of course, is Clooney.

Woody Harrelson?

I’d say Nick Lachey. Sheen is a Reds fan, but I’ve never seen him mention the Bengals. Never heard Clooney talk about Cincy sports whatsoever, but that’s cool if he’s a fan. Like him as an actor.

Reply/Quote
Oh, and I am sort of a celebrity in New Jersey so I would add myself to the list as well.
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2018, 11:10 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: [Image: GettyImages-84894336-2--56a7d1d73df78cf7729997a2.jpg]

Is that... Bootsy Collins? That the right name?
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Homer Simpson
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
Tony the Tiger !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2018, 12:37 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Woody Harrelson?

I’d say Nick Lachey. Sheen is a Reds fan, but I’ve never seen him mention the Bengals. Never heard Clooney talk about Cincy sports whatsoever, but that’s cool if he’s a fan. Like him as an actor.
Clooney tried out for the reds. He was a pretty good baseball player just not good enough apparently
Reply/Quote
Silent Bob.

Reply/Quote
I didn't think anything could turn me from being a Bengals fan. George Clooney in the owners box might just do it though..... Always liked his dad Nick, but George is a tool......
Reply/Quote
If that’s the life of a tool sign me up!

Reply/Quote
Troy Gentry was a huge Bengals fan, from Montgomery Gentry. He actually wore a couple of jerseys during performances and in videos. RIP Troy!
Reply/Quote