Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chad Johnson - The Dark Side Of Football
is it wrong that I like........ Isaac Curtis, AJ, Chad, and Pickens
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2021, 08:44 PM)Go Cards Wrote: is it wrong that I like........ Isaac Curtis, AJ, Chad, and Pickens

That's how I feel. I don't worry about the debate though. It's a fun argument, but I just can't really take a side in it. I only remember the tail end of Curtis's career, so I know know the least about him, but the other 3 were each my favorite Bengal during their time.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2021, 08:50 PM)jason Wrote: That's how I feel. I don't worry about the debate though. It's a fun argument, but I just can't really take a side in it. I only remember the tail end of Curtis's career, so I know know the least about him, but the other 3 were each my favorite Bengal during their time.

They were all really good 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2021, 09:30 AM)BacknDaDey Wrote: That was a pretty good watch on Chad.

Too bad Isaac Curtis came through when running the football was the priority.  Isaac Curtis had the NFL change some rules if I'm not mistaken.  Isaac Curtis is my chosen Bengals #1 receiver.  Another Bengal who for whatever reason is not in the HOF!

1.  Isaac Curtis
2.  Chad Johnson
3.  A.J. Green
4.  Chris Collinsworth
5.  Carl Pickens

Yes Sir on Curtis.. yards per catch was wow for a 5 to 6 year period, I believe for 2 to 3 seasons he actually had 1/2 the TD catches of the Team.. you are correct, they called it the "Curtis Rule"... he was so good and fast off line, they started roll blocking him off the line.. Chad or AJ never had a rule made for them.. and look back at the 70s.. you could mug a WR still..lol
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2021, 08:44 PM)Go Cards Wrote: is it wrong that I like........ Isaac Curtis, AJ, Chad, and Pickens

Depends on what you mean by "like"..
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
That was a great watch. Thanks for sharing!

Loved seeing some old faces talking about some fun years. And Housh saying "Pissburgh."
Reply/Quote