Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chad is giving out “stimulus checks”
Say what you want about the man, but he’s always been super generous.

https://www.wlwt.com/article/chad-ochocinco-johnson-says-he-will-be-giving-away-dollar245000-in-stimulus-checks/32957033
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Only my take: Chad was a young guy with amazing talent. Good guy but didn't have maturity. After everything that happened to him, he had to do a ot of growing up. He is now the same good guy but with the addition of maturity. Would have been interesting to see the Chad mind of today in the Chad who worn a Bengals uniform.
Reply/Quote
He should just split it up among all his baby mommas

I am sure they could use the extra couple of hundred dollars.

Cool
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2020, 12:30 PM)Destro Wrote: Only my take: Chad was a young guy with amazing talent. Good guy but didn't have maturity. After everything that happened to him, he had to do a ot of growing up. He is now the same good guy but with the addition of maturity. Would have been interesting to see the Chad mind of today in the Chad who worn a Bengals uniform.

I remember Marvin trying to explain interest and other financial terms to Chad when he was on Hard Knocks. I certainly hope Chad has a money manager that will not allow him to give it all away leaving himself destitute.
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2020, 12:41 PM)fredtoast Wrote: He should just split it up among all his baby mommas

Cool

I'm sure Chad's children are well taken care of..... Whatever
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2020, 12:41 PM)fredtoast Wrote: He should just split it up among all his baby mommas

Cool

Think he only has 1 or 2, as he does have 3 kids.

(06-24-2020, 12:46 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I remember Marvin trying to explain interest and other financial terms to Chad when he was on Hard Knocks. I certainly hope Chad has a money manager that will not allow him to give it all away leaving himself destitute.

He's in GREAT shape financially; he's always known what and where to invest, I feel.

Watch his A Football Life; he knows the score.

(06-24-2020, 12:47 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I'm sure Chad's children are well taken care of..... Whatever

Indeed.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Pretty crazy, I always thought Chad was a great player but his antics got to me a bit on the field.

I like him better now than I did as a player, that is the crazy part. He is a good man and as Destro said, has matured.

Sure made the game fun though, that is for sure. But what he has been doing off the field after football is awesome. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Chad never bothered me at all. He had god given
Talent and could back it up on the field
He was a big part in transferring this franchise
From laughable highlights on ESPN to actually bein
Competive in a hard division to compete in year
In year out.
It wasnt that long before Chad caught fire and headlines
We were subjected to watching grade A bums
Like Ron Dugans and Craig Yeast get punked
On the field.
Worst WR duo of all time and you can throw in
Michael Westbrooks in that conversation
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2020, 12:47 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I'm sure Chad's children are well taken care of..... Whatever

He has been taken to court multiple times for failing to pay his child support obligations.

He has at least 7 children, by  multiple different women.
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2020, 04:14 PM)fredtoast Wrote: He has been taken to court multiple times for failing to pay his child support obligations.

He has at least 7 children, by  multiple different women.

8 by 6.... and some of these women were asking for ridiculous amounts of money. Child support is one thing, millions for being a baby momma is something else.
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2020, 04:49 PM)Sled21 Wrote: 8 by 6.... and some of these women were asking for ridiculous amounts of money. Child support is one thing, millions for being a baby momma is something else.

Child support is set by guidelines in the law based on the parents income.  It is not about the "baby momma" it is about the child.  If a multi-millionaire decides to have 8 kids then they should all receive equal support.

And maybe Chad is currently paying them all the proper amount of support.  Just seems strange that a guy who cried that he could not support his own kids is now willing to give away a quarter million to strangers.

Or maybe he will end up giving the "stimulus" payment based on who "stimulates" him the most.

Why stop at 8?
Reply/Quote
Leave it to Fred to shit on a guy who’s trying to help people during one of the hardest times our country has ever faced.

Reply/Quote
(06-24-2020, 06:30 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Child support is set by guidelines in the law based on the parents income.  It is not about the "baby momma" it is about the child.  If a multi-millionaire decides to have 8 kids then they should all receive equal support.

And maybe Chad is currently paying them all the proper amount of support.  Just seems strange that a guy who cried that he could not support his own kids is now willing to give away a quarter million to strangers.

Or maybe he will end up giving the "stimulus" payment based on who "stimulates" him the most.

Why stop at 8?

Then most likely, his support obligation has been adjusted to reflect his current earnings, rather than what he used to make as an NFL player.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2020, 06:30 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Child support is set by guidelines in the law based on the parents income.  It is not about the "baby momma" it is about the child.  If a multi-millionaire decides to have 8 kids then they should all receive equal support.

Why stop at 8?

You should research divorce rape. No child costs millions to raise/support. It’s all a scam for dirty lawyers to get rich. End of story.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote

Maybe he could send some to the ex wife he battered..
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2020, 08:13 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Leave it to Fred to shit on a guy who’s trying to help people during one of the hardest times our country has ever faced.

No doubt, pretty sad really.
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2020, 01:47 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Chad never bothered me at all. He had god given
Talent and could back it up on the field
He was a big part in transferring this franchise
From laughable highlights on ESPN to actually bein
Competive in a hard division to compete in year
In year out.
It wasnt that long before Chad caught fire and headlines
We were subjected to watching grade A bums
Like Ron Dugans and Craig Yeast get punked
On the field.
Worst WR duo of all time and you can throw in
Michael Westbrooks in that conversation

Dugans and Yeast. All time Bengals there Sarcasm 

I love Chad, and he is probably my favorite Bengal of all time pre-mohawk. He has matured a lot but is still super fun, and he was a huge part of why we turned the corner from the dark ages. Him and Kitna, and then Carson of course. We were a very fun team to watch back then.
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2020, 08:13 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Leave it to Fred to shit on a guy who’s trying to help people during one of the hardest times our country has ever faced.

It's why we cannot have nice things and will most likely lead to the demise of this board. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(06-24-2020, 09:32 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: No doubt, pretty sad really.

It really is. I see old Essex up there piling on as well. Pathetic.

Unless you **** with kids or animals people deserve a second chance in my book. I don’t understand the need to talk shit about a man trying to help people, but hey, that’s just me.

Reply/Quote
(06-24-2020, 10:06 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It's why we cannot have nice things and will most likely lead to the demise of this board. 

Our boys, Holic and friends won't let that happen Bfine. ThumbsUp

(06-24-2020, 10:23 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: It really is. I see old Essex up there piling on as well. Pathetic.

Unless you **** with kids or animals people deserve a second chance in my book. I don’t understand the need to talk shit about a man trying to help people, but hey, that’s just me.

Me neither, I know a lot of people don't believe in God but regardless I love the quote in Cowboys and Aliens the movie.

"God don't care who were son, only who you are."

Chad has become a very good man and I respect him for that big time brother. Rock On
Reply/Quote