Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chad wants to talk to John Ross; Attending the Atlanta game
Chad’s advice was obviously to eat McDonalds before the game lol
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Chad will do this every year, he needs to read his name online. He had great talent, I’ve just always disliked hotdog style players.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2018, 06:15 PM)Joelist Wrote: Ross needs other things than confidence. Things like concentration and actual competitive spirit. He is terrible at route running and playing the ball in the air and even a high school player knows you never quit routes.

Both those can be an issue of confidence. If you're worried about everything, you aren't focused on what you're doing... you're thinking about all the other stuff. 

I have no idea what his issue is, but maybe Chad — a guy who has been in similar shoes — knows. Couldn't hurt to get them together for a talk.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 12:50 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Bengals could truly benefit greatly if Ross was to start playing well no matter who helps.

If not he needs to step aside and let someone else have their shot.

If Ross does not pan out then letting LaFell go was a mistake. The way Boyd is playing, Eiffert looking healthy we do not need much to push us over the top. LaFell could have helped do that.

Hopefully Chad becomes the WR whisperer and clears John Ross' mechanism and hope so. Because Ross has a huge ceiling if he can reach it.

It was you......you jinxed us! :paul:

Ninja

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Well that sideline catch was shades of Chad Johnson with the toe drag.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
On twitter they showed ross changed up his stance to standong up more compared to a lower head down stance. If chad gave him that advice, even as little as it is , ty chad. Chad works out with ab and chad knows how to play the position. I dont biy the crap he was a bad route runner. Chad was a top receiver. Respect chad.
Reply/Quote