13 23.21%
Total 56 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chargers Game Prediction Thread
why call them super chargers
Reply/Quote
I have not made a prediction on a single game all year, but I have a feeling we win this one.

We seem to be getting our running game on track and the Chargers suck against the run.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2021, 06:18 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: why call them super chargers

All a supercharger does is blow a lot of hot air.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2021, 06:18 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: why call them super chargers

It used to be their thing.

“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Said I would wait until two games after the Bye to judge the Bengals.

The verdict is now in and love what I've seen since Bye week more than I even thought possible, Wow !

Believe the Bengals keep riding the momentum wave in this high scoring affair at PBS and win another game in front of the home crowd.

Bengals 33
Chargers 27
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
It's hard to say what will happen, so I predict I will be bringing up the game on a stream just like last week. One thing very different about Zac and his people versus Marvin is you always knew the Bengals would come out flat after the bye. Kicking both Raider and Steeler ass does not, in any way constitute flat, so congratulations to the work they did in two weeks off.
Reply/Quote
I do this with trepidation, because when I do we typically lose:

Chargers 20: Bengals 31.

WHO DEY!
Reply/Quote
I’m taking the coward’s way out. No idea. Who know which Chargers team and which Bengals team will show up. Both have played in some head scratchers.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
This is a volatile one. Could be a grind fest between Mixon and Ekeler, could be a shootout between Joey and Justin. Should be a good game.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2021, 06:29 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: One thing very different about Zac and his people versus Marvin is you always knew the Bengals would come out flat after the bye.

Bengals were 0-2 and outscored 85-23 after the bye in Zac's first two seasons.
Reply/Quote
Bengals win 34-24.

Mixon extends his TD streak, and Joe Burrow proves why he was seated ahead of Herbert. 300+ efficient yards with 3 TD passes.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Bengals single game rushing record against the Chargers is 141 yards by Icky Woods.

If they feed Mixon like they have the last two games he could beta that.
Reply/Quote
This has all the feelings of a let down week. I hate to type that, but after just totally beating down a divisional rivalry, this just feels like a game that will be too close for too long and that leaves the door open for something weird.

An turnover that kills a drive and let's the Chargers escape with a 1 point win type of feeling.

I do look forward to seeing the Bengals secondary versus the Chargers weapons, should be a fun chess match.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
The 30-burger express doesn't slow down. Chargers make it interesting with a late run, but the Bengal's are rolling and they have already had the adversity of the letdown with 3 straight road games.

Bengals 31
Chargers 27
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2021, 06:18 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I have not made a prediction on a single game all year, but I have a feeling we win this one.

We seem to be getting our running game on track and the Chargers suck against the run.

Weren't the Browns also pretty bad at stopping the run when we went to play them? And then we got blown out.

While I am somewhat confident we beat the Chargers, I can't shake the feeling that we're looking at another Jets/Browns type letdown.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2021, 10:39 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Weren't the Browns also pretty bad at stopping the run when we went to play them? And then we got blown out.

While I am somewhat confident we beat the Chargers, I can't shake the feeling that we're looking at another Jets/Browns type letdown.

This team has been having a kind of two-steps-forward-one-step back type season, so I can see a letdown in our future.  But, I feel it happens next week against the 49ers, if we beat the Chargers.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
The entire “Chargers can’t stop the run so Mixon goes off” thing is perfectly logical. I have a sneaking suspicion it doesn’t work out that way though. The Bengals can win anyway, but it won’t surprise me if Burrow’s arm gets them there.

Of course I want the Bengals to make the Chargers prove they can stop the run before getting too cute.
Reply/Quote
There us no such thing as a 'moral victory' for this team anymore.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
We are at Home the weather should be bad, we are more of a running, run stopping team. Expect a close game late
but we jump up on them around the middle 8 of the game. Herbert makes a come back but not enough for the Bolts.

Bengals - 35
Chargers - 31
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2021, 06:25 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: It used to be their thing.

not clicking this as it gets stuck in my head every time.
Reply/Quote