Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chargers Gameplan
(09-17-2015, 06:44 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Why? you beat us at home when we had a worse roster.

Fact of the matter is, you won't run for 200+ this time. Geno Atkins is back.

We will stick with the run, and run it down your throat. Jeremy Hill wasn't there last time.

We will pick you apart in the middle of the field like we couldn't last time. Eifert didn't play last time either.

Either way you split it, we have gotten much better and underestimating us is a mistake.

I have confidence that you chargers will go back home with your tails between your legs... but we should save smack talk for on the smack talk message board.... because to be posting here in junglenoise you must be a Bengal fan Ninja

You have dismissed the other side of the coin. We aren't the same as 2013 WHEN WE WON. (8-0 at home, oh they just COULDN"T lose. Uh huh.)

Our defense is more talented than 2013.
Reply/Quote
Everyone remember the defense that was played against Denver in the Monday night game last year?  Lots of different looks, guying moving around, blitzes... it had Peyton confused and out of sorts, so I think it would do the same to Rivers.

I agree with those who say Woodhead might have a big day.  This defense always seems to have trouble against pass catching tight ends and running backs.  They cannot get beat over the middle all day.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2015, 08:33 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Nicely put, couldn't say it better and i gotta get to dinner! Rock On

Nicely put that we have had to play Peyton Manning and Denver who wins the AFC every year, yet you have the better division with Cleveland ?

hmmmmmmmmmmmm AND I will triple guarantee with Denver, KC, and San Diego our division is better than yours this year.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 10:53 AM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: Everyone remember the defense that was played against Denver in the Monday night game last year?  Lots of different looks, guying moving around, blitzes... it had Peyton confused and out of sorts, so I think it would do the same to Rivers.

I agree with those who say Woodhead might have a big day.  This defense always seems to have trouble against pass catching tight ends and running backs.  They cannot get beat over the middle all day.

Gates is out. So that helps you. His backup is Green, who had a really good game last week. Tall guy we drafted to replace Gates. Good hands and runs hard after a catch. It's still a break for you having Gates out.

Woodhead is a freak. Too small to play the game he just produces and produces. We drafted RB Melvin Gordon (you might have heard of him. A little. From Wisconsin..........) He'll be looking to get on track this week. He flashed some talent last week. Consider him dangerous when he's in.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 10:51 AM)Chargerfreak Wrote: You have dismissed the other side of the coin. We aren't the same as 2013 WHEN WE WON. (8-0 at home, oh they just COULDN"T lose. Uh huh.)

Our defense is more talented than 2013.

And you are disregarding the fact that the Bengals shit the bed in the playoffs on a regular basis. AKA the chargers weren't anything special.

I was there in the regular season when we put a whoopin on your offense.

Oh hey, its the regular season again, not the playoffs, so youre gonna get your ass kicked.

Once again, where are the mods? I thought jungle noise was for BENGAL FANS.

Get out of here you Charger scum.
Reply/Quote
Chargerfreak Wrote:Since this thread had the word "Chargers" in it I posted. If I am not allowed, I will gladly go to a thread that is allowed.

I can help you with the "Gameplan" part. Our secondary, all trash talk aside, is developing into one of the best in the NFL. Fourth in the league last year, we are loaded back there. Stafford, MEGATRON, and Golden Tate were shut down. Remember this name, and watch him Sunday- Jason Verrett. He may be the next Darrell Green or Revis Island. He's THAT talented, AND he's only our Number 2 CB after Flowers.

Charge Wrote:Each team has a simple game plan. The Bengals will try to run the ball. The Chargers will try to stuff the run and make Dalton beat them with his arm. If Chargers succeed in stopping the Bengals run attack, then it becomes a matchup between Dalton and Rivers and I think Rivers wins that matchup. If the Bengals are able to run the ball effectively then I would give the Bengals the edge. This assumes that everything else remains equal such as turnovers, penalties, bad calls, ect. If not (this is the NFL) then anything could happen.

Charger fans...

While we appreciate you joining the board and giving your input...this section (Jungle Noise) is for Bengal fans only.

However, you are more than welcome to discuss the game in the GameDay section...either in the gameday thread itself, or starting a thread of your own in GD.

You are also free to post in Smack, Around the NFL, and all other forums outside of Jungle Noise.
ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
I hope the loss of Fluker this week will allow Geno and Company to serve Phillip Rivers some turf sandwiches Sunday.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 11:24 AM)Bengalholic Wrote: Charger fans...

While we appreciate you joining the board and giving your input...this section (Jungle Noise) is for Bengal fans only.

However, you are more than welcome to discuss the game in the GameDay section...either in the gameday thread itself, or starting a thread of your own in GD.

You are also free to post in Smack, Around the NFL, and all other forums outside of Jungle Noise.
 ThumbsUp

Thanks Admin. Enjoy the game guys. NO injuries !
Reply/Quote
Jeremy Hill will have his first 100 yard game on Sunday. Gio should come close to 100 total yards as well. The Lions could have won last week had they been more committed to the run. We're going to have to pass, of course, to open that run game up. I hope Marvin Jones and AJ bring their track shoes.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 10:25 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Woodhead could be poised to have a big game against us... If we focus too much on containing Allen and Gates, we could over look Woodhead who is legit with the ball in space.

I thought Gates was suspended???
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 10:53 AM)Chargerfreak Wrote: Nicely put that we have had to play Peyton Manning and Denver who wins the AFC every year, yet you have the better division with Cleveland ?

hmmmmmmmmmmmm AND I will triple guarantee with Denver, KC, and San Diego our division is better than yours this year.

Wait, wait, wait....Manning has won the AFC ONCE in his time at Denver.  Yes, the division is better with perennial playoff teams putzburg and Baltimore. 

I love how you neglect the Raiders when mentioning the Browns....who would hammer Oakland right now. 

Sorry, but KC and San Diego are not Baltimore and putzburg.....not even close.  Good try, though...care to go another round?
Reply/Quote
The Key will be tackling in space on Sunday like it was against the raiders. Also I think its important that we press and make Phillip rivers hold onto the ball a bit longer so our pass rush actually has a chance to get there. Offensively we have to run the football and use the play action pass.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote