Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chargers
(09-19-2015, 03:44 PM)Chargerfreak Wrote: Still averaged almost 11 yards a catch. Not bad.

You have no answer it.

Pacman has answers for everything.  Just ask Amari Cooper.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2015, 02:20 PM)Chargerfreak Wrote: Here's a thought. Lets PRETEND you are right. Detroit threw everything they had to beg and plead stop Allen. Nothing worked. 15 catches is coming to a stadium near you.

Here's a thought....lol@detroit.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2015, 11:41 AM)Beaker Wrote: Don't worry, you still are.

And you're still a muppet.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2015, 05:06 PM)Junglejuice Wrote: 0-2 vs the Daywalker in his natural element.

You will not have Playoffs/Primetime to save you this time.

Some of you are being reasonable.

What is the feeling in the fanbase there. Tired of Lewis ? Don't believe in Dalton ? What's the feel out there.

Answer Lewis honestly, its ok, we had Marty Schottenheimer.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2015, 07:19 PM)Chargerfreak Wrote: What is the feeling in the fanbase there. Tired of Lewis ? Don't believe in Dalton ? What's the feel out there.

Answer Lewis honestly, its ok, we had Marty Schottenheimer.

That's the thing: there is no consensus amongst the fanbase on either of them. Read an Andy or Marvin thread in Jungle Noise. Both have their ardent supporters and detractors. Me, I have no faith either will lead us to a SB, let alone win one. But, there's no room for pragmatism with the starry-eyed homers in JN, so I stay out of the bickering for the most part. We know Marvin has a job until he brings a shotgun to work, and Andy won't be benched short of an act of congress. So, we endure. That's your answer.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2015, 08:38 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: That's the thing: there is no consensus amongst the fanbase on either of them.  Read an Andy or Marvin thread in Jungle Noise.  Both have their ardent supporters and detractors.   Me, I have no faith either will lead us to a SB, let alone win one.  But, there's no room for pragmatism with the starry-eyed homers in JN, so I stay out of the bickering for the most part.  We know Marvin has a job until he brings a shotgun to work, and Andy won't be benched short of an act of congress.   So, we endure.  That's your answer.

"We know Marvin has a job until he brings a shotgun to work, and Andy won't be benched short of an act of congress."

^^^ That's not only hilarious, its the best post of this thread. I appreciate your honesty. That division in fans goes on, I think more solid in the modern era than ever. Our coach is so new, decimated with injuries last year (we had the second most in the league), but some fans will not cut him any slack. They may be right, but you have to give him time.

Yours is different, and I feel for you guys. What the hell do you do ? He's had the time, and the guy wins in the regular season. In this league of parity, that's pretty darn good. Postseason ? Sometimes its just cursed.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 10:41 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Rivers is much better than Flacco. 

Yea, I'd admit this for the regular season. Too bad he can't lead a team through the playoffs. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 12:24 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Yea, I'd admit this for the regular season. Too bad he can't lead a team through the playoffs. 

Rivers would have 3 Superbowl rings if he was on the Ravens team.
Reply/Quote

Whomp whomp.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 03:50 PM)Chargerfreak Wrote: Its always the one that posts that crap that doesn't show. Always.

The Fur will Singe

[Image: Photos-of-Lightning12.jpg]

Gio Bernard = lightning rod.

The bolts = another Bengals west coast victim.
Reply/Quote
Chargerfreak just got the shocker
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
Kevin Mullins?

Keiran Melvin?

Allen Kellerman?

What was that guy's name that caught all those passes last week?

I don't think he has a lot of catches this week.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 07:32 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Kevin Mullins?

Keiran Melvin?

Allen Kellerman?

What was that guy's name that caught all those passes last week?

I don't think he has a lot of catches this week.

the only thing i'd say is Hill looked like trash.

Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 07:33 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: the only thing i'd say is Hill looked like trash.

He did. And his trashy play cost me money. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2015, 08:08 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Sam Hill? Really? Wow... and I thought I was bad at this...  Rolleyes

Oh snap! Dude got shit talked by Coltsy! Shocked

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2015, 08:48 PM)Chargerfreak Wrote: "We know Marvin has a job until he brings a shotgun to work, and Andy won't be benched short of an act of congress."

^^^ That's not only hilarious, its the best post of this thread. I appreciate your honesty. That division in fans goes on, I think more solid in the modern era than ever. Our coach is so new, decimated with injuries last year (we had the second most in the league), but some fans will not cut him any slack. They may be right, but you have to give him time.

Yours is different, and I feel for you guys. What the hell do you do ? He's had the time, and the guy wins in the regular season. In this league of parity, that's pretty darn good. Postseason ? Sometimes its just cursed.

.....been a tough road for sure. Sometimes it is cursed....the curse of Vincent Edward Jackson....lol.

We were severely hampered with injuries last year too....and we remember 1991-2004. A BRUTAL stretch. That said, it's time to shit or get off the pot.

It was a good game today.....have a nice flight back.....losers. Wink

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 07:46 PM)Wyche Wrote: It was a good game today.....have a nice flight back.....losers. Wink

He's not flying back anywhere.  Dude couldn't afford a plane ticket, he was just chirping from SoCal.  He's so poor he won't even be able to drive up to LA to watch his beloved Chargers play home games. 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2015, 08:08 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Sam Hill? Really? Wow... and I thought I was bad at this...  Rolleyes

Oh, you are.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 07:19 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Chargerfreak just got the shocker

[Image: shocker_hand.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 08:52 PM)Beaker Wrote: [Image: shocker_hand.jpg]

Correct

Reply/Quote