Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chargers
(09-20-2015, 08:52 PM)Beaker Wrote: [Image: shocker_hand.jpg]

How were the rest of the pictures when you google image searched "the shocker"?
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 08:54 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: How were the rest of the pictures when you google image searched "the shocker"?

He had to wade through picture after picture of your mom just to find that one... Big Grin
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 08:56 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: He had to wade through picture after picture of your mom just to find that one... Big Grin

They all had two bloody fingers and a brown pinky.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2015, 08:08 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Sam Hill? Really? Wow... and I thought I was bad at this...  Rolleyes

Oh you are. He's almost as bad as you.

Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 07:32 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Kevin Mullins?

Keiran Melvin?

Allen Kellerman?

What was that guy's name that caught all those passes last week?

I don't think he has a lot of catches this week.

Well he did catch the first punt. Oh wait no he didn't.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 08:56 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: He had to wade through picture after picture of your mom just to find that one... Big Grin

All he had to do was ask.  I have a good one of my mom giving one to your dad.

Confused

I can't tell if I'm doing this right.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 09:23 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: All he had to do was ask.  I have a good one of my mom giving one to your dad.

Confused

I can't tell if I'm doing this right.

If you had said you had one of your mom giving to his mom, you would be doing it right.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2015, 03:44 PM)Chargerfreak Wrote: Still averaged almost 11 yards a catch. Not bad.

You have no answer for it.

How you liking that Bengals defense and Dalton now...lol.. you got real quite i see
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 10:43 PM)Anderson HOF Wrote: How you liking that Bengals defense and Dalton now...lol.. you got real quite i see

I have to be quiet. It's very hard to be loud and eat a Crow Sandwich at the same time ! Any chance I can get mustard and fries with my Crow ?

Great game guys. STAY HEALTHY !!! Go pick up a couple of road wins and I think you guys are in the playoffs. Your team has talent, and it got scrappy when it had to. I liked it. Congrats on your Home Opening win !
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2015, 06:32 AM)Chargerfreak Wrote: I have to be quiet. It's very hard to be loud and eat a Crow Sandwich at the same time ! Any chance I can get mustard and fries with my Crow ?

Great game guys. STAY HEALTHY !!! Go pick up a couple of road wins and I think you guys are in the playoffs. Your team has talent, and it got scrappy when it had to. I liked it. Congrats on your Home Opening win !

See Poe, this is how it's done.  ThumbsUp

Oh wait, the Ravens lost to the Raiders. Poe won't be here to see this for quite a while. Rolleyes
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2015, 06:32 AM)Chargerfreak Wrote: I have to be quiet. It's very hard to be loud and eat a Crow Sandwich at the same time ! Any chance I can get mustard and fries with my Crow ?

Classy post and an opposing fans who comes back after smacking us all week.

The Chargers look like a playoff team to me as well. I was at the game and the Chargers are a physical football team with a very talented QB.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

You alright man..... ThumbsUp

Good luck to you guys as well.....I have a very close friend who is a Chargers fan. We've had fun trash talking all week.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-21-2015, 06:32 AM)Chargerfreak Wrote: Go pick up a couple of road wins and I think you guys are in the playoffs.

Dalton makes them the least excited fanbase ever about making the playoffs.

Reply/Quote
(09-21-2015, 09:19 AM)Blutarsky Wrote: Marvin Lewis makes them the least excited fanbase ever about making the playoffs.

FIFY
Reply/Quote
Wow, Chargerfreak came back?
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 11:40 AM)Chargerfreak Wrote: You know what's comin' you, don't even know do you ?

What does a Billion Volts do to a Tiger ? That's all you need to know.

Rivers All Day. Elite.

Cue Nelson Munz: HA HA!

Rock On

Who Dey!
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
Props to him coming back. Can't say that about the random Browns fans that make appearances.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2015, 09:45 AM)bengals73 Wrote: Wow, Chargerfreak came back?

The Bengals fan who made the account forgot to log off his alt. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote

Good game !
*ass slap*
*continues signing autographs*
Reply/Quote

Well glad you posted and took the medicine.. Chargers are good and still feel they will challenge for a playoff spot.. you can;t count out Rivers.. he is a gamer...... 
Reply/Quote