Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chase 1000 yds, 10 TD's
(12-17-2021, 11:25 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Honestly, I still have no idea to this day how he didn't get an extended look in the league:

He got a VERY extended look in the league.  Seven years.  Six different teams and coaching staffs.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2021, 11:48 AM)fredtoast Wrote: He got a VERY extended look in the league.  Seven years.  Six different teams and coaching staffs.

You know what I mean, Fred.

228 snaps in 7 years is FAR from an extended look.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2021, 11:25 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: And to think, he could've had one more against the Jets, one more against the 9ers and possibly one more against the Chargers. His pace is just insane.

Honestly, I still have no idea to this day how he didn't get an extended look in the league: yeah, I know he was a subpar blocker, but he had 228 offensive snaps in the NFL and in those snaps, he had 18 catches, 177 yards and 2 TDs.

From weeks 1-5 this year, Ceej had EXACTLY 228 snaps and these were his numbers: 11 catches, 150 yards, 2 TDs.

Still think he should've had an extended look and HK showed that he wasn't an unwilling or lazy guy.

There was another scene on there with whichever Hayes brother was his coach repeating his name in exasperation during film session...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2021, 02:20 PM)jason Wrote: There was another scene on there with whichever Hayes brother was his coach repeating his name in exasperation during film session...

Jonathan.

Jay is the other brother who never played and was the Dline coach.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 10:27 PM)Sled21 Wrote: With yesterday's numbers, Chase becomes the fifth player in the Super Bowl era to have 1,000+ yards and 10+ touchdowns. He joins Odell Beckham Jr. (New York Giants), Mike Evans (Tampa Bay Buccaneers), Randy Moss (Minnesota Vikings), and John Jefferson (San Diego Chargers) on the list. Over 1000 yds, with 4 games to go. Higgins is at 812 and should break 1000 as well if he remains healthy.

Damn good player, could end up being our best WR ever if he cleans up the drops. His quicks, route running and most notably his
physicality are off the charts. We might need to rely on him more on quick slants with Reiff going down, Burrow is most likely going
to have to get the ball out much quicker now. If we can run the ball though with say Carman at RT we might be able to salvage the
season and win the Division but we need to find an answer at RT. I think our season hinges here now, Tee having a good season 
again is no surprise to me, like you said just needs to stay healthy as we need to happen with all our main guys down the stretch.
Reply/Quote