Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chase Back Injury
(11-07-2023, 05:14 PM)PCB Bengal Fan Wrote: I'm in Florida from Ohio, better weather is not always correct. I love it when it's good, but Hurricane Michael changed my mind about it always being better than Ohio. I'm sorry but I feel he should be the biggest Bengal homer ON TV. He sure seemed like he was when he was on Inside the NFL.

Oh, I agree: I'd NEVER want to live in Florida, even with the phenomenal fishing.

I like snow and cold, so here in Toronto is just fine :)

But you and I are not the general population, that prefer warmer and more-pleasant weather.

As for the homer bit, that's exactly it: he's a colour guy on a national, most-watched broadcast.

Need to throw your homerism out the window.

Inside the NFL OTOH, is a significantly less-watched program, that only diehards that know about his background, would watch: he can show more of his likes/dislikes in that realm.

Again, that's my thought as to why he shilled SO MUCH for the Stoolers, moreso than any other team: because he knows that deep down, we all will accept him and he gets to curry favour with the enemy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2023, 05:32 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Oh, I agree: I'd NEVER want to live in Florida, even with the phenomenal fishing.

I like snow and cold, so here in Toronto is just fine :)

But you and I are not the general population, that prefer warmer and more-pleasant weather.

As for the homer bit, that's exactly it: he's a colour guy on a national, most-watched broadcast.

Need to throw your homerism out the window.

Inside the NFL OTOH, is a significantly less-watched program, that only diehards that know about his background, would watch: he can show more of his likes/dislikes in that realm.

Again, that's my thought as to why he shilled SO MUCH for the Stoolers, moreso than any other team: because he knows that deep down, we all will accept him and he gets to curry favour with the enemy.

If there's one thing I miss since moving from FL to Texas, it's the fishing.

EVERYTHING is in Florida.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2023, 04:12 AM)Wyche Wrote: He just wants it to be bad, lol. I'd say your speculation is closer to the truth. Bad bruising, sore muscles, probably the extent of it. Compression fracture usually results from a hard hit to the tailbone or from the top.

No, I get tired of hearing someone is fine based on no information. Unless he was a dr that evaluated him or team personnel, the poster knew nothing of his condition. 
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2023, 05:44 PM)125250 Wrote: No, I get tired of hearing someone is fine based on no information. Unless he was a dr that evaluated him or team personnel, the poster knew nothing of his condition. 

And no one saying he's not fine knows any better but you're not spazzing out on them.

This is a place for fans to share ideas and opinions.  I want to be optimistic thinking he's going to be fine.  There's a chance I'm wrong.

Why is that such a problem for you?
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2023, 05:44 PM)125250 Wrote: No, I get tired of hearing someone is fine based on no information. Unless he was a dr that evaluated him or team personnel, the poster knew nothing of his condition. 

I get that, but seeing how things panned out during the game, I'd suspect some major bruising and muscle stiffness. If he hadn't gone back in, then I'd be more worried. 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2023, 12:22 PM)Wyche Wrote: I get that, but seeing how things panned out during the game, I'd suspect some major bruising and muscle stiffness. If he hadn't gone back in, then I'd be more worried.

Agree

I'm not saying "he's fine". But at this point I'm not too worried it's anything to cause long term problems. Hell, perhaps he should sit out Texans game to heal up for big stretch ahead. Ravens, Steelers, Jags A very important 3 game stretch of hard nosed football.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2023, 12:22 PM)Wyche Wrote: I get that, but seeing how things panned out during the game, I'd suspect some major bruising and muscle stiffness. If he hadn't gone back in, then I'd be more worried. 

Anderson played the rest of the SF game. 
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2023, 11:48 AM)motoarch Wrote: And no one saying he's not fine knows any better but you're not spazzing out on them.

This is a place for fans to share ideas and opinions.  I want to be optimistic thinking he's going to be fine.  There's a chance I'm wrong.

Why is that such a problem for you?

Because he is a negative nancy, that is why...

Same, Ja'Marr will tough it out. We just don't need to give him a ton of snaps in this Texans game. Especially with Tee coming
along finally and playing well and Chuck Sizzle hopefully back.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2023, 01:17 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Anderson played the rest of the SF game. 

True. 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2023, 12:46 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Agree

I'm not saying "he's fine". But at this point I'm not too worried it's anything to cause long term problems. Hell, perhaps he should sit out Texans game to heal up for big stretch ahead. Ravens, Steelers, Jags A very important 3 game stretch of hard nosed football.

As of now he’s just sore as hell. I think he’s fine. Now that info is a day old so who knows.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote