Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Chase Brown can easily be our Isiah Pacheco
Zac said today the week he pulled his hammy they’d ramped him up for playing time
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
I'm rewatching the game and I'm freaken impressed with Brown. Kid has speed but can also cut direction on a dime. He's excellent in open field and avoiding tackles. I agree that this kid can contribute greatly to this team. But not like Isiah, Brown is better.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2023, 09:54 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I'm rewatching the game and I'm freaken impressed with Brown. Kid has speed but can also cut direction on a dime. He's excellent in open field and avoiding tackles. I agree that this kid can contribute greatly to this team. But not like Isiah, Brown is better.

Yeah, he is faster than Gio with something else. It is special. Mellow
Reply/Quote