Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Chase "I'm always open"
(10-06-2023, 04:59 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Still counts as 1-3 though, right?

Remove the hyphen and you have 13... which is a higher number than our points per game average.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2023, 07:53 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: if solid means bottom 10, sure

Nah, they're average to above average. Their production is just limited because Burrow can't move in the pocket or extend plays. If we had a healthy Burrow they would be considered somewhere from the 10-15th range. Which is solid to me. Unless you want to act like Burrow not being able to move doesn't hurt them, then you're just being disingenuous. It's like saying Chase and Higgins are average receivers this year because they looked like crap so far. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This is making rounds online

Reply/Quote
(10-07-2023, 12:24 PM)sloSTI Wrote: This is making rounds online

I tried to look up the account on google for that post in your image.  It shows in the google results but following the link says that account doesn't exist.

https://twitter.com/NewRavenEra

A cached version of the Twitter page from 27 Sep of this year exists on Google and shows the account existed but had not posted yet.

So looks like more social media shenanigans as usual and as I expected when I read that.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2023, 12:47 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: I tried to look up the account on google for that post in your image.  It shows in the google results but following the link says that account doesn't exist.

https://twitter.com/NewRavenEra

A cached version of the Twitter page from 27 Sep of this year exists on Google and shows the account exits but had not posted yet.  

So looks like more social media shenanigans as usual and as I expected when I read that.
I'm sure it's fake just to start shit online, I just found it in a few groups I seen advertised on Facebook 
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2023, 12:24 PM)sloSTI Wrote: This is making rounds online

My eyes bugged out. I assume this is fake.
Reply/Quote
My goodness...

Yes, it's fake. That's the lastest trend in social media. Make outrageous claims, citing "sources" and watch people flip out. 

Protip:  Never read anything online and take it at face value without first asking yourself if it seems realistic, then searching for credible sources to confirm it. 

When you post something ridiculous that you've seen online you just give it traction, if only for a few minutes or hours. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2023, 04:30 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: My goodness...

Yes, it's fake. That's the lastest trend in social media. Make outrageous claims, citing "sources" and watch people flip out. 

Protip:  Never read anything online and take it at face value without first asking yourself if it seems realistic, then searching for credible sources to confirm it. 

When you post something ridiculous that you've seen online you just give it traction, if only for a few minutes or hours. 

Pally posted a tweet of Dianna Russini saying Tee is out Sunday... all I can think is no offense to Pally but I'll wait for someone else besides Russini to say it because you can't trust her lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 08:12 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I was exaggerating. But Zac said, that’s it’s done by committee, and not just the plays but there’s discussion. All in under thirty seconds.

Each offensive coach has a situation they are responsible for. There’s short yardage, red zone, third down and a few others. Doug Pederson uses it too. Zac tells them to pretend they are the play caller and be ready with a play. So it’s just one other guy.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(10-07-2023, 04:30 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: My goodness...

Absolutely. This post should appear on the user agreement for the internet.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Always Open!!! Record of 15 receptions congrats to Chase
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
The man doesn't lie.
Reply/Quote
He was indeed always open
Reply/Quote
Dude always backs up his talk.

Reply/Quote
@newravenera? Really?

Reply/Quote
Burrow, Chase, OL + supporting cast is the path forward.
Reply/Quote

:cool:

Reply/Quote
We had why not us.
We had it is us.
We had they have to play us.

2023 it is I’m always F’n open!

From here on out feed Chase. Higgins out. No problem. We don’t need a second number 1. We need a solid sure handed outside receiver to compliment him, and need to feed Chase like all the other star receivers get fed.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote

Not sure why anyone would play man against him, but thank you.

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 09:53 PM)jj22 Wrote: We had why not us.
We had it is us.
We had they have to play us.

2023 it is I’m always F’n open!

From here on out feed Chase. Higgins out. No problem. We don’t need a second number 1. We need a solid sure handed outside receiver to compliment him, and need to feed Chase like all the other star receivers get fed.

We played the cardinals. No way would I say we’re ready to rely on Chase and Irwin vs Chase and Higgins.
Reply/Quote