Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Chauvin Will Be Innocent- Prepare For Riots
(04-21-2021, 04:22 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: So these states do not have inner cities that if cleaned up would lead to far less gun violence stats?

Population of Louisiana, #1 state in gun murder rate.....2.7 million
Population of New York City.........................................8.4 million

How is this possible if all the killing is just in inner cities?

Stop believing the right-wing echo chamber when they tell you that the only place gum violence is a problem is inner cities
(04-21-2021, 07:48 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You are COMPLETELY ignoring the fact that there is A LOT of gun violence outside of inner cities.

That is funny coming from you.  You are constantly making arguments that completely ignore facts from the other side.  then i am the one who points out the facts from the other side to you.

So YOU are the one trapped in a box.  It is clear from all the arguments you make here.  While I am the one capable of citing facts from BOTH sides.

This is the same dude that told us that he saw Cobra Commander, Megatron, Dracula, Darth Vader, and Skeletor pull up in a black bus on January 6th and empty into the crowd at the capitol to make his Qanon pals look like they were committing treason while overrunning the police.  Take it with a grain of salt.
(04-21-2021, 04:48 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: I agree.  

I have been here since the original Bengal owned message board.  Just never posted much.

Brian Patrino!?!?  Is that you???
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(04-21-2021, 08:19 PM)samhain Wrote: This is the same dude that told us that he saw Cobra Commander, Megatron, Dracula, Darth Vader, and Skeletor pull up in a black bus on January 6th and empty into the crowd at the capitol to make his Qanon pals look like they were committing treason while overrunning the police.  Take it with a grain of salt.

Huh?
(04-21-2021, 09:31 PM)Stewy Wrote: Brian Patrino!?!?  Is that you???

If you are being serious i have no idea who that is.  
(04-21-2021, 12:09 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote:  I will add that the current tact of the left is equally unhelpful.  The current environment is essentially white people are racist.  

The current environment is that Whites refuse to see racism.  And that fact was proven quite well in the discussion we had about racial profiling.  You and a few others here insisted that there was no systematic racial profiling until I posted dozens of examples covering 30 years.  

It got to the point where you actually admitted that police treated minorities differently because of the color of their skin but claimed it did not matter because it was not intentional.

Same with all the other issues of racism facing minorities today.  Way to many white people refuse to admit that they exist.  Then when they refuse to admit the truth about current racism in America they start squealing and crying about people accusing them of being racist.

(04-21-2021, 12:09 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote:  We're literally "solving" a problem by engaging in the same behavior that caused it in the first place. 

No we are not.  Police are not racially profiling white people.  Lenders, employers, and landlords are not discriminating against white people.

This is a perfect example of why minorities complain about the attitude of so many white people.  White people are trying to play the victim while they still control a grossly disproportionate percentage of all the wealth and power in this country.

(04-21-2021, 12:09 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote:  I can't tell you how many very left leaning friends of mine have become completely turned off to the current brand of racial politics. 

Because it obviously is not many of them.  The left just took control of the White House and both houses of Congress because their political position is so much more popular than the conservatives.  The conservatives were big losers with THEIR brand of racial politics which include welcoming Confederate flags at Presidential rallies, labelling Mexican immigrants as diseased criminals, and painting all Muslims as terrorist sympathizers who are out to overthrow the American government.
(04-21-2021, 07:54 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Population of Louisiana, #1 state in gun murder rate.....2.7 million
Population of New York City.........................................8.4 million

How is this possible if all the killing is just in inner cities?

Stop believing the right-wing echo chamber when they tell you that the only place gum violence is a problem is inner cities
I said if all the inner cities were cleaned up there would be significantly less gun violence, but don't let what I actually said get in the way of your BS word twisting.
(04-21-2021, 09:46 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: If you are being serious i have no idea who that is.  

Funny coming from a guy who claimed he has been a part of these boards for many years.
(04-21-2021, 07:39 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Well that means you are the one who is pathetic because you did not know this either.  If you did then you would not have been 100% wrong about the jury decision.

Funny.  If I called you pathetic in the same way, you'd be messaging the staff to have me suspended.  In fact, you did it when I called you out on things you actually said, so why do you think it's ok for you to do it? 
(04-21-2021, 07:43 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Actually, no.  That is not what happened at all.  Instead you GUARANTEED that he would be acquitted.

Did I guarantee?  

Please post the link to that post.
(04-21-2021, 06:23 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: 10th? 

5th 10th 50th. Doesn’t matter. Talking into a void at this point.

Let him ruin himself, we tried.
(04-21-2021, 09:52 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Funny coming from a guy who claimed he has been a part of these boards for many years.

You're ridiculous.  I don't know a name so that means I'm lying about being part of a message board?  Okee dokee.

Hmmm.....what does my joined date have in common with everyone else who crossed over from the old board?
(04-21-2021, 10:00 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Funny.  If I called you pathetic in the same way, you'd be messaging the staff to have me suspended.  In fact, you did it when I called you out on things you actually said, so why do you think it's ok for you to do it? 

All I did was point out that you were calling yourself pathetic.

Why do you think you have the right to call people "pathetic" but no one has the right to turn that around on you? 
(04-21-2021, 11:21 PM)fredtoast Wrote: All I did was point out that you were calling yourself pathetic.

Why do you think you have the right to call people "pathetic" but no one has the right to turn that around on you? 

Post the link to the post where you claim I guaranteed that he'd be acquitted and then I'll address this.
(04-22-2021, 12:26 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Post the link to the post where you claim I guaranteed that he'd be acquitted and then I'll address this.

C'mon man.

(04-09-2021, 02:28 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: He will be found not guilty and there will be riots.  Cities will burn.
(04-22-2021, 01:07 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: C'mon man.

No no no.  He said that I "guaranteed."

Of course I wasn't certain, but he said "guaranteed," and he knows that has a different meaning than just saying that "he will be found not guilty."

It's why he avoided addressing that in the reply and why he hasn't answered my reply.

C'mon man.
(04-22-2021, 01:10 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: No no no.  He said that I "guaranteed."

Of course I wasn't certain, but he said "guaranteed," and he knows that has a different meaning than just saying that "he will be found not guilty."

It's why he avoided addressing that in the reply and why he hasn't answered my reply.

C'mon man.

You made a definitive declaration.  Don't be Fred, own your own words.
(04-22-2021, 01:19 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You made a definitive declaration.  Don't be Fred, own your own words.

I checked your profile to see what you were doing and YOU WERE SEARCHING FOR IT BUT YOU COULDN'T FIND IT!

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

Anytime someone says something and doesn't declare that it's not a certainty, they're GUARANTEEING something?!

He played with words, like he always does because he thinks people are too stupid to see it.
(04-22-2021, 01:27 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I checked your profile to see what you were doing and YOU WERE SEARCHING FOR IT BUT YOU COULDN'T FIND IT!

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

Anytime someone says something and doesn't declare that it's not a certainty, they're GUARANTEEING something?!

He played with words, like he always does because he thinks people are too stupid to see it.

I'm honestly frightened for you at this point.

Quos Deus vult perdere, prius dementat.
(04-22-2021, 01:55 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I'm honestly frightened for you at this point.

Typical.

You don't answer questions and take personal attacks.

And it's obvious because anytime someone like you can't answer a question with me, you turn to personal attacks.  That's called an ad hominem attack and it really weakens any point that you were trying to make.

If this is overturned on appeal, will everyone admit they were wrong?
(04-22-2021, 01:55 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I'm honestly frightened for you at this point.

Completely unhinged.