Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chido Awuzie Appreciation thread
He got burned on the long TD run by Shaheed today, but this one was about as good as it gets.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Awuzie has to be one of the least recognized corners in the nfl for as good as he's played.

Edit* on a national level.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 11:35 PM)MasonDT70 Wrote: Awuzie has to be one of the least recognized corners in the nfl for as good as he's played.

Edit* on a national level.

Yep. PFF loves him, but other than that he doesn’t get much attention. And he continually outplays some very high profile guys.

Reply/Quote

I would have thought Chido would be even higher.

Other notables: Sauce is the man, and Ja’Marr Chase’s son Charvarius Ward made the list. :lol:

Reply/Quote
Bc he is a not a loud mouth look-at-me diva

Chido, Logan, Hendrickson = Defensive beasts that just deliver and go about their business.

True professionals

(10-16-2022, 11:37 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yep. PFF loves him, but other than that he doesn’t get much attention. And he continually outplays some very high profile guys.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2022, 10:08 PM)Whacked Wrote: Bc he is a not a loud mouth look-at-me diva

Chido, Logan, Hendrickson = Defensive beasts that just deliver and go about their business.

True professionals

Appreciate that attitude and feel Wilson, Reader and Hubbard all do the same as well.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Chido has been playing tops again this season no doubt. Hopefully he gets a little more recognition this year if he
keeps it up which I believe he will. Should of been All Pro last year IMO.
Reply/Quote
Some fool on YouTube tried to tell me what a mistake it was to let Jackson go and pick up both Awusai and Hilton..OK then Mr Football eggspurt.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2022, 05:24 PM)grampahol Wrote: Some fool on YouTube tried to tell me what a mistake it was to let Jackson go and pick up both Awusai and Hilton..OK then Mr Football eggspurt.. 

Yeah, at the time I was a bit concerned but damn has Chido balled out for us. Major upgrade over WJIII.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2022, 09:08 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
I would have thought Chido would be even higher.

Other notables: Sauce is the man, and Ja’Marr Chase’s son Charvarius Ward made the list. LOL

Gardner is definitely the real deal. Don't look now, but the Jets have gotten some nice hits the last couple of drafts.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2022, 09:51 PM)Wyche Wrote: Gardner is definitely the real deal. Don't look now, but the Jets have gotten some nice hits the last couple of drafts.

Never liked the Jets until now, but I don't hate'em...
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2022, 09:51 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Gardner is definitely the real deal. Don't look now, but the Jets have gotten some nice hits the last couple of drafts.

I’m not even close to being sold on their QB though.

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2022, 09:57 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’m not even close to being sold on their QB though.

No....but they're putting some talent around him on both sides of the ball. If he's not the one, cut bait real soon and you have a solid foundation for a better QB.

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2022, 05:24 PM)grampahol Wrote: Some fool on YouTube tried to tell me what a mistake it was to let Jackson go and pick up both Awusai and Hilton..OK then Mr Football eggspurt.. 

Sounds dirty 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Awesome tackle on goal line. Props to FO for letting WJax walk and signing 3 CB for cheap.
Reply/Quote
Great tackle today & a solid signing.
Reply/Quote
Congratulations on your win! Browns next week?
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 05:36 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Great tackle today & a solid signing.

Solid? I’d say more like home run.

Reply/Quote
[Image: FfzplvLWQAALDkk?format=jpg&name=900x900]

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2022, 10:57 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: [Image: FfzplvLWQAALDkk?format=jpg&name=900x900]

That was as perfect of a tackle as you will see. Fantastic form.

Reply/Quote