Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals
(01-23-2022, 02:35 AM)Interceptor Wrote: Or maybe they fell from the same tree.

Sure seems like it. 
Reply/Quote
Let’s go Bills one of our fellow downtrodden franchises. Hope we would beat them next week but at least I wouldn’t mind either one of us winning the super bowl. The Rams are the only team in the NFC that I would like to see make the super bowl.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 02:13 AM)Synric Wrote: I have an Army Buddy who is a Bills fan. 10 minutes after the Bengals game today he is messaging me asking if I will come up for a Bengals Bills Championship game and if I wanted to go fishing. I hate fishing....winter ice fishing is like pulling teeth.

I love fishing, but I would need A LOT of alcohol to survive a day/night of ice fishing lol. 
Reply/Quote
Too bad the Chiefs aren’t going to be at the AFCCG
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 02:21 AM)Synric Wrote: Bill's have one of the best defenses in the NFL. I'd rather see a beat up Chiefs team.

Well if it’s better than the Titans we’re in a lot of trouble.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 02:49 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Well if it’s better than the Titans we’re in a lot of trouble.

So we'd win by one point as opposed to three?
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 02:03 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Possible, but all the Bills fans I've talked to still love us.

I'll feel the same way even if they beat us, tbh. I definitely hope we kick their ass though. LOL

I don't think they loved us after we beat them twice in the playoffs!!!
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Chiefs need to worry about the Bills. If any of them are discussing us they are idiots
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Bills fans got some hot takes too. Like this one....

"1st time I’ve really watched Burrows. Yes, they’re  on the RedZone channel, but it’s the Bengals.. Anyway, I was interested to see what all the hoopla is. Some talking heads are comparing him to Josh Allen! Verdict: he’s a Bum! A jag SEC QB. Stupid sacks. Rag ahm. Witless. Tennessee is doing everything they can to lose this game but Burrow isn’t haven’t any. 

jmo."

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/237795-divisional-round-saturday-bengals-at-titans-430-on-cbs/page/24/#comment-7567757

While I have always liked Bill's fans, after reading some of that thread I believe they think Josh Allen could have our OL, strap 100 pound weights to each limb and still never get sacked in a NFL season.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Oh God.

COME THROUGH BUFFALO!
I'd prefer they play Buffalo for a lot of reasons but mostly because they will shut down their ridiculous fans.
Reply/Quote
So the Bengals could very well end up playing the Bills in the AFCC game then the 49ers in the SB?
Where have I seen that before?
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 09:40 AM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: So the Bengals could very well end up playing the Bills in the AFCC game then the 49ers in the SB?
Where have I seen that before?

And after the SB there will be an hour-long, very special episode of

[Image: TV-REVIVALS-family_ties.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I doubt KC beats the Bills. I want them to though. Why not get a rematch of the team you beat earlier in the year. It isn't like our HC is Marvin Lewis , this coaching staff makes changes.
Reply/Quote
Me when I see Tiddy Meat after the Chiefs win:

Reunited and it feels so gooood
Reply/Quote
Bills fans are sleeping on JoeyB. I doubt the Bills will. They also seem to think former Bill Quintin Spain was the weak link on the line. Nope guys, that would be the other guard.

Bills fans have their own delusions about the invincibility of their team and QB but it is a legitimate fandom delusion, not the obnoxious we're morally superior to any other fandom delusions of the Chiefs fans.

They were excited for the Bengal win only because it means they have the possibility of another home game.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
By tomorrow we will be out on the street as we lose our rent-free space to the Bills.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 11:02 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: [attachment=1443]Me when I see Tiddy Meat after the Chiefs win:

Reunited and it feels so gooood

Found Tiddy Meat
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 02:49 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Well if it’s better than the Titans we’re in a lot of trouble.

Buffalo has the number 1 scoring defense in the league and number 1 passing defense in terms of yards allowed.

They are by far a better defense than the Titans and than the Chiefs.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 07:25 PM)Nepa Wrote: Buffalo has the number 1 scoring defense in the league and number 1 passing defense in terms of yards allowed.

They are by far a better defense than the Titans and than the Chiefs.

How is their pass rush ….as long as Burrow has time I trust him and our receivers against their secondary
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 07:11 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: Found Tiddy Meat

Just so we’re clear I’m referring to the chiefs beating buffalo setting up a rematch with the bengals.

Gives me an excuse to troll Chiefs Planet again.
Reply/Quote