Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chiefs @ Steelers Game Day Thread
Refss cant be more blatant in this game.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2018, 03:59 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: So go somewhere else

https://www.google.com/
Well I am a Steelers fan and this is a Steelers game day thread and I’m not violating any rules (unless injecting a dose of reality into your echo chamber is against the rules), so.....no.

(09-16-2018, 03:59 PM)Joelist Wrote: It hasn't been THAT bad on the refs. Basically Pitt has gotten a pass on obvious illegal forward pass and had a Chiefs defensive TD erased on a phantom hold. Basically comes under the usual "home cooking" problem with officiating. That and the issue that the refs like any employees want to please their bosses and they know who the "favored teams and players" are in the eyes of the league and give them the benefit of the doubt.

Lol, all scores are reviewed so this had to be looked at again and it stood. End of story.
This is what makes you guys look so pathetic. You cry and ***** about the refs about things that are indisputable.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2018, 03:51 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Lol, I’ve never seen a whinier fan base in my life. Good Lord you guys, you’re pathetic.

Waaa waaa Refs
Waaa waaa rigged
Waaa waaa fixed

You're just blind and biased. Has there been a single offensive holding called yet? If you tell me you can't see the lineman with 2 hands full of jersey on every pass, you're not just blind and biased, you're a liar. 

Speaking of whiners. How bout that Antoinette Brown crying because he can't get no passes thrown to him in the end zone. 

Team full of crybabies and drama queens. lol

Steelers fans are the epitome of pathetic.

P.S. Chiefs have deserved every single DPI that's been called today.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2018, 04:12 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: This is what makes you guys look so pathetic. You cry and ***** about the refs about things that are indisputable.

Bengals fans cry too much about things that aren't there. The problem is, it overshadows the myriad of indisputable, blatant things that are there.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Mahomes has looked way better than expected. That seems like an easy td call there

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
This is a prime example of the definition trying to "rig" a game by the refs. Where did that guy bobble the ball? The call is he bobbled it so it's incomplete, and he consulted with a guy who could only see the player's back. Now if they don't overturn, they can say there "wasn't enough evidence" although this kid got 3 feet in bounds with control. Prime example.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
LOL. This is the perfect example of biased officiating. No conspiracy theory. If a play is close, the benefit of the doubt will ALWAYS go the steelers way. It will be left up to replay to confirm or overturn. It NEVER goes against the steelers on the initial call. 

Reply/Quote
Good. There was no reason that should've needed to be challenged

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Why does KC have to challenge a scoring play that was miscalled?
Reply/Quote
And since i'm in 'teach a steelers fan the truth' mode, the reason they get away with holding all the time is they keep their hands inside the defenders shoulder pads and keep the defender in front of them. It's taught that way and it's holding but since they're so good at skirting rules, they get away with it.

POLL QUESTION:
Will Mahomes have 7 or 8 passing TDs today?

Reply/Quote
I'm thinking 7 TDs with Fat Ben getting 6, 3 because of the refs, the other 3 because he threw for 100 passes
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2018, 04:14 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Speaking of whiners. How bout that Antoinette Brown crying because he can't get no passes thrown to him in the end zone. 

Team full of crybabies and drama queens. lol
I can’t dispute that.

(09-16-2018, 04:19 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Bengals fans cry too much about things that aren't there. The problem is, it overshadows the myriad of indisputable, blatant things that are there.
We all see things that are missed. And the refs do miss a lot of things sometimes. But much to you and your friends surprise, it’s not some grand conspiracy for the Steelers or against the Bengals.

If the refs are so for the Steelers, why have they only won 3 playoff games in the last 8 years? And why would they be against the Bengals who haven’t won a playoff game since Micheal Jackson ruled the world?
Reply/Quote
Because one team has a lot more fans and makes the league money the other team is a small market team. When there are billions of dollars at stake, there are snakes. To think, if the refs weren't on the Steelers side, maybe they would have zero wins the last 8 years (your argument is poor).
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2018, 04:31 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I can’t dispute that.

We all see things that are missed. And the refs do miss a lot of things sometimes. But much to you and your friends surprise, it’s not some grand conspiracy for the Steelers or against the Bengals.

If the refs are so for the Steelers, why have they only won 3 playoff games in the last 8 years? And why would they be against the Bengals who haven’t won a playoff game since Micheal Jackson ruled the world?

It's more subconscious than conscious. If a call is close, the steelers will get the benefit of the doubt. It's human nature, not some grand NFL conspiracy. It happens on every level of sports. If a team is a perennial winner and they're playing an average or perennial loser, they will always get the benefit of the doubt. I played sports growing up, my son played sports growing up, i've watched sports for over 40 years. I've seen it way too many times. 

Reply/Quote

and counting.

See what i did there?

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2018, 04:12 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Well I am a Steelers fan and this is a Steelers game day thread and I’m not violating any rules (unless injecting a dose of reality into your echo chamber is against the rules), so.....no.

Hey man, i call it as i see it. That includes even when the Bengals get a favorable call. 

Anyway

The Chiefs are pretty good.

Reply/Quote
the only diff is this dude gonna get 7 and counting
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2018, 04:32 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Because one team has a lot more fans and makes the league money the other team is a small market team. When there are billions of dollars at stake, there are snakes. To think, if the refs weren't on the Steelers side, maybe they would have zero wins the last 8 years (your argument is poor).

(09-16-2018, 04:36 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It's more subconscious than conscious. If a call is close, the steelers will get the benefit of the doubt. It's human nature, not some grand NFL conspiracy. It happens on every level of sports. If a team is a perennial winner and they're playing an average or perennial loser, they will always get the benefit of the doubt. I played sports growing up, my son played sports growing up, i've watched sports for over 40 years. I've seen it way too many times. 

Lol, you guys make this shit up to justify your bitching. I’ll bet you think the moon landing was faked too. Am I right? Lol.
Reply/Quote
the dose or reality is steelers going 0-1-1 and at bottom of division though. can't ignore facts can you? damn are you going to give up a 7 TD passing game or could it be 8 to a rookie?
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2018, 04:39 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Hey man, i call it as i see it. That includes even when the Bengals get a favorable call. 

Anyway

The Chiefs are pretty good.

Chiefs are definitely good but don't underestimate how bad the steelers pass D is. 

Reply/Quote