Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chiefs @ Steelers Game Day Thread
(09-16-2018, 05:11 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You just don't get it. 

No I get it.

If, as you say, the refs wanted to “give them more chances,” then why not ignore the penalty on the return. If it is as you say it is, that’s the PERFECT opportunity to help them out.
Reply/Quote
if marvin lewis was coaching the chiefs team, you'd see 3 passes here with a 3 and out
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
pennsylvania, land of the rapists and child molesters (pastors and coaches). as the rapist puts his thumbs up the pennsylvania crowd cheers.
Reply/Quote
Steel curtain, dawg.

steel wool

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
what 4 PM game should we switch to, considering this game is over
Reply/Quote
lol the rook
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2018, 05:18 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: if marvin lewis was coaching the chiefs team, you'd see 3 passes here with a 3 and out

Well we do have Tomlin who lets them mosey down the field in that last drive. No hustle. They needed to score that TD on the other side of two minute warning. Tomlin should’ve been in their ear from the beginning of the drive.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2018, 05:20 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: what 4 PM game should we switch to, considering this game is over
Packers Vikings ot?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Play action, roll out, TE drag for the first.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2018, 05:20 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Steel curtain, dawg.

steel wool

No doubt. The Shazier loss killed them. Set them back years at a time when they could least afford it.
Reply/Quote
Oh wait, did they just call a penalty to end the game? What was that about giving them more chances again?
Reply/Quote
Pitt special teams is worse than their defense.

Reply/Quote
refs what are you doing damn didn't you get strictlybiz $10 check
Reply/Quote
Both offenses should feel good both defenses should wear bags on their heads
Reply/Quote
Ah well. It's only game #2. Still 14 left.

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2018, 05:06 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Because most people turn off games that are blowouts. The game was made interesting = the NFL got their add revenue.

Lol, I said “without another wild conspiracy theory.”
If they want to avoid a blowout and keep people tuned in, wouldn’t they ignore the call and give the Steelers the ball in good field position?
Reply/Quote
Fell asleep till the last two minutes. That was worth it . 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2018, 05:25 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: refs what are you doing damn didn't you get strictlybiz $10 check

It bounced.
Reply/Quote
So yeah,

We got a little wiggle room going into Carolina.

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2018, 05:27 PM)Joelist Wrote: Both offenses should feel good both defenses should wear bags on their heads

I’d be for that. A plastic bag with a rope tying it off at he bottom.

Except for TJ Watt, that is.
Reply/Quote