Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs fans
(01-31-2022, 10:46 AM)SuperBowlBound! Wrote: I was at the game in KC. We arrived Friday and had the best time. KC is a beautiful city with great food and vibe. Their fans were very respectful all weekend long. The KC fans at the game were all pretty cool a lot of them walking up to us pregame shaking our hands and wishing us luck. They actually really like Joe Burrow but admittedly like Mahomes better. During the game and at half there was only 1 jackass Chiefs fan. After the game I never felt threatened by anyone in fact most fans again wished us luck and thought we are the team of destiny. They all love Joe Burrow and feel like Mahomes, Burrow and Allen will have a fun next 10 years competing. We took over their bar district this weekend before and after the game with our cheering creating a great Bengals atmosphere. I heard one Chief fans say "I have never seen this many Bengal fans in my life"
I really hope our fan base would treat fans with the respect I received in KC.

Who Dey!  Go Bengals!

Was it Brittany or Jackson?
Reply/Quote
WWTBS ( what would Thom Brennaman say?)
Reply/Quote
Apparently punctuation is either illegal or expensive in Kansas City. From a Bengals hype video from 8 months ago.

Israel Shells
1 day ago
First and foremost let me say this the Cincinnati Bengals could have never beaten Kansas City straight up and I hope you are not so emotional that you cannot see what it's going on Tom Brady has retired and on every sports news broadcast show they are calling Joe burrow the next Tom Brady let's see who can count do anybody remember how Brady landed on the scene it was in a playoff game against the Los Angeles or the Oakland Raiders in a bad snowstorm in the Raiders was whooping them Vienna play happen they changed the whole course of Brady's career become Joe burrow you can convince a fool that they were down two touchdowns in Cincinnati and came back and won and they was down almost three touchdowns in Kansas City and came back and won so what they did what's stop a high-powered offense and outscored them and you believe that wow
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote