Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chiefs game FLEXED
I just want to win the game in front of us right now.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2018, 06:39 PM)Interceptor Wrote: I just want to win the game in front of us right now.

It's going to be a nail biter that's for sure. But I'm confident we do this. I'm also confident we act with class (big leap). We are going to do this. Then, that will spark more confidence going into K.C. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2018, 08:12 PM)Synric Wrote: The Bengals are 1-0 in prime time games this season...and this season is the only one that matters. Who Dey.

True that brother.

Plus we didn't have Lazor with his own playbook, Pollack, Austin, Van Pelt, Bicknell, Darone Jones coaching for us in
Primetime before either. They don't know about the Steelers owning us either, could all start to turn around and with
the fight i saw in this team against the Phins i am not going to doubt this team right now.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2018, 05:07 PM)Synric Wrote: I hate forcing a narrative on a team that had nothing to do with win lose records in previous seasons with Carson in 2006, Fitzpatrick in 2008, and even 2017. The NFL changes every season previous records mean absolutely nothing.

The 2018 Bengals have played tough and have fought through adversity and I am excited for Sunday. I will be in the visitors section of PBS in my Ken Riley jersey like I have been since 2011.

Who Dey.

Well the narrative certainly deserves to hang around Marv's neck like an anchor.

The players? I don't blame them so much. Faces change, results have stayed consistent. It just all points to Marv. We've had way too much talent to have such an abysmal prime-time/playoff record. Guys like CP, Chad, Dalton, Green etc were not chokers in college.

I'm just as die-hard as you or anyone else. I want the narratives to be put to bed, but they have some proving to do. No one would be happier than me if they do so. Pointing this stuff out doesn't mean I'm happy about it or want it to continue just "to be right" on a message board.

Who Dey to you as well
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2018, 07:46 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: It's going to be a nail biter that's for sure. But I'm confident we do this. I'm also confident we act with class (big leap). We are going to do this. Then, that will spark more confidence going into K.C. 

I peeked at the opposing forum and they are not abrasive and brash about this game as they usually are about this matchup.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2018, 12:16 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Well the narrative certainly deserves to hang around Marv's neck like an anchor.

The players? I don't blame them so much. Faces change, results have stayed consistent. It just all points to Marv. We've had way too much talent to have such an abysmal prime-time/playoff record. Guys like CP, Chad, Dalton, Green etc were not chokers in college.

I'm just as die-hard as you or anyone else. I want the narratives to be put to bed, but they have some proving to do. No one would be happier than me if they do so. Pointing this stuff out doesn't mean I'm happy about it or want it to continue just "to be right" on a message board.

Who Dey to you as well

Yep, facts are facts.....

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2018, 12:16 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Well the narrative certainly deserves to hang around Marv's neck like an anchor.

Who Dey to you as well

I sure remember us in the 70's, it was pretty much the same narrative. 
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2018, 01:17 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I sure remember us in the 70's, it was pretty much the same narrative. 

It wasn't just one coach in the 70's though. Paul Brown went 0-3 in the playoffs, then they switched coaches 4 times before getting to the Super Bowl in 1981.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote