Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris Simms reports we would of signed Kap if AJ trade went thru
http://bleacherreport.com/post/nfl-rumors/a8da69ac-b9b5-424a-a52d-4eaf965e7dd1
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2017, 03:52 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: http://bleacherreport.com/post/nfl-rumors/a8da69ac-b9b5-424a-a52d-4eaf965e7dd1

Surely to goodness they aren't THAT stupid, are they?

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2017, 03:57 PM)Wyche Wrote: Surely to goodness they aren't THAT stupid, are they?

Ummm, is this your first year of being a Bengal fan? 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2017, 03:58 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Ummm, is this your first year of being a Bengal fan? 

Yeah, just started following after we killed the Colts a couple weeks ago.  Why, what's up? Mellow

Who Dat! Ninja Muahaha

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2017, 04:02 PM)Wyche Wrote: Yeah, just started following after we killed the Colts a couple weeks ago.  Why, what's up? Mellow

Who Dat! Ninja Muahaha

In all seriousness, I believe Brown would sign Kap because he loves his reclamation projects PLUS it would be yet another thing to take the focus off the OL and the ineptitude of the front office and coaching staff.
Reply/Quote
my god. the Bengals cant make a single positive move this year..fml
Reply/Quote
To be completely honest, I'm surprised we haven't already signed Kap.  In fact, my offseason prediction, is that we do in fact sign Colin Kapernick to be our new QB after our abysmal OL gets Andy crucified.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2017, 04:14 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: To be completely honest, I'm surprised we haven't already signed Kap.  In fact, my offseason prediction, is that we do in fact sign Colin Kapernick to be our new QB after our abysmal OL gets Andy crucified.

Why? Haven't you realized yet that Dalton is THE problem with the Bengals and once McCarron starts the wins will start piling up and will never stop? Even after winning the Super Bowl, McCarron will guide the Bengals to wins in the offseason. Heck, McCarron can guide the Bengals to wins in the World Series, NBA Championship and Stanley Cup, too!! 

Sarcasm
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2017, 04:16 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Why? Haven't you realized yet that Dalton is THE problem with the Bengals and once McCarron starts the wins will start piling up and will never stop? Even after winning the Super Bowl, McCarron will guide the Bengals to wins in the offseason. Heck, McCarron can guide the Bengals to wins in the World Series, NBA Championship and Stanley Cup, too!! 

Sarcasm

AJ McCarron once beat Chuck Norris in a staring contest.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2017, 03:57 PM)Wyche Wrote: Surely to goodness they aren't THAT stupid, are they?

I just wish he'd put as much effort into fielding a championship football team as he does trying to fix troubled guys. 
Reply/Quote

We aren't out of the woods yet. Andy gets crushed and is out the rest of the season, he could be our back up...
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2017, 04:28 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: I just wish he'd put as much effort into fielding a championship football team as he does trying to fix troubled guys. 

How is Kaep troubled?  

...because he has a different political stance/perspective from you???????
:andy:
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2017, 04:36 PM)WhoDeyandtheBlowFish Wrote: How is Kaep troubled?  

...because he has a different political stance/perspective from you???????

Assumptions are the mother of all f*** ups ;-)

I Didn’t say Kap was troubled. It was a general statement.
Reply/Quote
Our ESPN reporter Kay Terrell said this is completely false and Bengals have no interest in Kap.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2017, 04:28 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: AJ McCarron once beat Chuck Norris in a staring contest.

AJ McCarron stared at the sun and the sun went blind.  Mellow
Reply/Quote
Isn't it obvious that if a player is blackballed by the league that the Bengals would sign him?
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2017, 05:11 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Our ESPN reporter Kay Terrell said this is completely false and Bengals have no interest in Kap.

I figured. 

Chris Simms is a twaht
Reply/Quote
Just a reminder, leave politics in pnr.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2017, 04:04 PM)PhilHos Wrote: In all seriousness, I believe Brown would sign Kap because he loves his reclamation projects PLUS it would be yet another thing to take the focus off the OL and the ineptitude of the front office and coaching staff.

So, in other words, they ARE that stupid. :andy:

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2017, 05:11 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Our ESPN reporter Kay Terrell said this is completely false and Bengals have no interest in Kap.

Thank you for that relieving research.  I don't care about the politics, he just sucks.

Reply/Quote