Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Christian Nationalism; The Right-wing Addiction
(07-22-2022, 05:02 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: One of my absolute favourite scenes in Cinema history, it is still so funny.

Ok, so unlike my Beni above, I have no idea what song you're referring to and I am a GARGANTUAN Who fan (and subsequently, Pete and John).

Listen to John's first 2 solo albums and thank me later.  
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2022, 05:36 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Listen to John's first 2 solo albums and thank me later.  

I have 4, "Smash," songs on my iPod, not sure I have any from album #2... in fact, I know "Rigor Mortis," is album #3, I don't even know the name of #2! LOL

But for the song, it wouldn't be, "I believe in everything," would it?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2022, 05:52 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I have 4, "Smash," songs on my iPod, not sure I have any from album #2... in fact, I know "Rigor Mortis," is album #3, I don't even know the name of #2! LOL

But for the song, it wouldn't be, "I believe in everything," would it?

Yes that's the song.  How could anyone hear 4 songs from Smash Your Head Against the Wall and not want to hear the rest?!
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2022, 05:58 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Yes that's the song.  How could anyone hear 4 songs from Smash Your Head Against the Wall and not want to hear the rest?!

lol I've been cherry picking his solo albums, whereas Pete, I'll give the whole album a listen (like, "Keep On Working," from Empty Glass; a relatively obscure song, I absolutely love it).

I really should give everything a deep dive; I'm currently stuck on my, "Ontario," playlist, which includes Rush and Max Webster, so gotta get that out of my system first LOL
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-23-2022, 09:40 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: lol I've been cherry picking his solo albums, whereas Pete, I'll give the whole album a listen (like, "Keep On Working," from Empty Glass; a relatively obscure song, I absolutely love it).

I really should give everything a deep dive; I'm currently stuck on my, "Ontario," playlist, which includes Rush and Max Webster, so gotta get that out of my system first LOL

Keep on Working is my favorite song from Empty Glass. 

Listen to John's first and second albums, if you don't like em I can't help you. 

Of course, having the LP and gatefold to see how the perverted storybook artwork on Whistle Rymes connects to the songs just takes the whole experience up to 11 in my book. 
Reply/Quote