Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Christian Terrorists Kill American Civilians and Shoot Police
Christian Radicals At Work. Absolutely Despicable.

Active Shooter Reported Colorado Springs
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Terrible situation. Where did it say the shooter was Christian?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(11-27-2015, 08:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Terrible situation. Where did it say the shooter was Christian?

I was waiting for that response.  I'm basing that statement on every attack on 'PP', ever.  

I'll be more than willing to retract that and contribute $100 to any charity of your choosing if I'm wrong.  Not just a 'spicy' comment like the anti-womens reproductive rights nutjob around here regularly makes.  Putting my money where my mouth is.

You willing to ante up if I'm right? 
(11-27-2015, 08:46 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: I was waiting for that response.  I'm basing that statement on every attack on 'PP', ever.  

I'll be more than willing to retract that and contribute $100 to any charity of your choosing if I'm wrong.  Not just a 'spicy' comment like the anti-womens reproductive rights nutjob around here regularly makes.  Putting my money where my mouth is.

You willing to ante up if I'm right? 

Why would I bet on something I have no idea about or influence on? I think I'll just wait and see before jumping to conclusions. 

(11-27-2015, 08:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Why would I bet on something I have no idea about or influence on? I think I'll just wait and see before jumping to conclusions. 

You have a great idea of who would target these innocent civilians.

Jump to the conclusion that is taking place in self-described 'Christian Mecca'.

My offer stands. Not just making empty statements around here like others.
Update. Suspect has been caught.

WHITE MALE!
(11-27-2015, 09:07 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Update.  Suspect has been caught.

WHITE MALE!

Probably a Muslim convert .    Ninja

Doesn't come from a country of laws.  Ninja

Clearly this is an isolated event and we should withhold judgement.  Ninja

Even if he's a Christian he doesn't represent all Christians because there are more, violent people who represent OTHER religions.   Ninja

Did I get them all?  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(11-27-2015, 09:15 PM)GMDino Wrote: Probably a Muslim convert .    Ninja

Doesn't come from a country of laws.  Ninja

Clearly this is an isolated event and we should withhold judgement.  Ninja

Even if he's a Christian he doesn't represent all Christians because there are more, violent people who represent OTHER religions.   Ninja

Did I get them all?  Mellow

Looking forward to others compiling the rest of the list.  Not holding my breath on certain members chiming in.  Doesn't conveniently fit their narrative.
white male 45 - 50.

HOW DID WE LET THIS SAVAGE IN?
Just another nut with a gun.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
That moment when folks look silly when they realize being white doesn't automatically make you Christian.

What was the race of the people that carried out the Paris bombings?

'''''''waiting for someone to say human.

(11-27-2015, 09:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: That moment when folks look silly when they realize being white doesn't automatically make you Christian.

Who cares?
(11-27-2015, 09:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: That moment when folks look silly when they realize being white doesn't automatically make you Christian.

That moment when folks try to downplay their religion's influence on hateful, barbaric acts of violence on innocent civilians.

Like I said before.  I'm putting my money where my mouth is.  You going to come back and at least acknowledge it when the obvious is revealed?
(11-27-2015, 09:26 PM)GMDino Wrote: Who cares?

Folks posting?

Aren't generalizations fun guys?
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
(11-27-2015, 09:28 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: That moment when folks try to downplay their religion's influence on hateful, barbaric acts of violence on innocent civilians.

Like I said before.  I'm putting my money where my mouth is.  You going to come back and at least acknowledge it when the obvious is revealed?

Sure I will.

Like I said we should wait before we stereotype.

A couple years ago there was shooting here on post. Everybody immediately assumed we were getting ready for another Ft Hood type shooting. Turned out it was a "domestic issue". 

(11-27-2015, 10:38 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Aren't generalizations fun guys?

Stereotyping Racists.

(11-27-2015, 10:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Folks posting?

Were they involved in the PP shooting event we are discussing?
Is there a difference between Christians' and Muslims' views on PP and related women's issues? I don't think so, but I am asking a serious question.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(11-27-2015, 10:38 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Aren't generalizations fun guys?

Only when its about savages.  Ninja