Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Classic Bungles
If anyone thinks this team will be able to win a playoff game, much less a Super Bowl, you're joking yourself.

You know as well as I do what tonight showed. This team can't handle the big games, even against bottom of the barrel competition.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 02:03 AM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: If anyone thinks this team will be able to win a playoff game, much less a Super Bowl, you're joking yourself.

You know as well as I do what tonight showed. This team can't handle the big games, even against bottom of the barrel competition.

**** off.
Formerly w8ing 4 '08
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
This thread is the reason I can't be proud that there are no "the sky is falling" threads
Way to go
"No. Not even in the face of Armageddon. Never compromise."
Formerly known as NASBengalfan
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 02:03 AM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: If anyone thinks this team will be able to win a playoff game, much less a Super Bowl, you're joking yourself.

theres no sense in you hanging around then….. 

[Image: fWx327.gif]
Reply/Quote

So the classic bungles start a season 8-0 and because they lose a game instead of going 9-0 that's what makes them 'classic bungles'?  I really hate to say this but we have some of the sorriest fans in the NFL.  
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 02:08 AM)inkblot Wrote: This thread is the reason I can't be proud that there are no "the sky is falling" threads
Way to go

Sky fell a long time ago, right around the time Paul Brown founded a team called the Cincinnati Bengals.

This team just can't do it. You don't want to hear it, probably because you waste your hard earned money on season tickets, but deep down, you know it's true.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 02:09 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: theres no sense in you hanging around then….. 

[Image: fWx327.gif]

Not going anywhere, I just recognize what this team is and always will be: a joke.
Reply/Quote

Let me guess:

Last weeks' prime time game against a division foe wasn't a big game

A couple weeks ago against the Steelers and Big Ben returning wasn't a big game

Coming back down by 17 against the Seahawks wasn't a big game

Yet somehow tonight was a big game.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 02:17 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Let me guess:

Last weeks' prime time game against a division foe wasn't a big game

A couple weeks ago against the Steelers and Big Ben returning wasn't a big game

Coming back down by 17 against the Seahawks wasn't a big game

Yet somehow tonight was a big game.

Right.

Beating a losing, shit team in a game nobody watched=not a big game.

Barely beating a beat up Steelers team=not a big game.

Getting lucky against a mediocre team in a game nobody watched=not a big game.

Glad you can see the clearly obvious for once.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 02:20 AM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Right.

Beating a losing, shit team in a game nobody watched=not a big game.

Barely beating a beat up Steelers team=not a big game.

Getting lucky against a mediocre team in a game nobody watched=not a big game.

Glad you can see the clearly obvious for once.

Well at least you are sensible

Reply/Quote
The Bengals lost a game. Not the end of the world. Was bound to happen.

OP, this is a terrible thread.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 02:23 AM)Pezmerga Wrote: The Bengals lost a game. Not the end of the world. Was bound to happen.

This thread is not nearly as terrible as the Bengals' performance tonight.

I dare you to dispute that.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 02:23 AM)Pezmerga Wrote: The Bengals lost a game. Not the end of the world. Was bound to happen.

It is of little use. We lost a game to go 8-1 so that equals Bungles.

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 02:25 AM)bfine32 Wrote: It is of little use. We lost a game to go 8-1 so that equals Bungles.

Just remember this when we lose in our first playoff game this year. I'll make sure you do.
Reply/Quote
Bet it was killing you waiting until week 10 to have this moment. LOL
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 02:26 AM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Just remember this when we lose in our first playoff game this year. I'll make sure you do.

So you have the "Bungles" going to the playoffs?

Not sure you're thinking this one through. Get some sleep; it'll be better when you wake up and see the big picture

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 02:27 AM)ExtraRadiohead Wrote: Bet it was killing you waiting until week 10 to have this moment. LOL

You reckon them boys are rethinkin rockin ol dude's avi and support in their sigs? Hilarious

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 02:26 AM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Just remember this when we lose in our first playoff game this year. I'll make sure you do.

If a Steeler fan were to come on this board disguised as a Bengal fan to post smack inside jungle noise - it would look exactly like you.  Whether or not it's true - everyone here including you should think about that.  Maybe you should get a night's sleep before posting more if you're really legit.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
While I think this thread is a tad harsh.. Until the Bengals whoop somebody's ass in the playoffs, What GHB's is saying in the back of most of our minds. - And games like tonight bring back all those crappy feelings of those PATHETIC Playoff games.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 02:28 AM)bfine32 Wrote: So you have the "Bungles" going to the playoffs?

Not sure you're thinking this one through. Get some sleep; it'll be better when you wake up and see the big picture

I think they'll make the playoffs, as they have the last several years.

What does that have to do with anything I said? Why should I stop calling them Bungles? This team bungles it with great, predictable frequency when they play in primetime. Do you think they'll win a playoff game this year or not?
Reply/Quote