Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Classic Bungles
(11-17-2015, 02:03 AM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: If anyone thinks this team will be able to win a playoff game, much less a Super Bowl, you're joking yourself.

You know as well as I do what tonight showed. This team can't handle the big games, even against bottom of the barrel competition.

Only 1 thing I can say let me say so you can understand. Derp,Derp and derp
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 05:12 AM)Go Cards Wrote: They are 8-1 and deserve more credit and faith.

Not ready to abandon this ship just yet.

Just got to clean up the mistakes and refocus.

Well Go cards by George, make some room for me. Who thought bengals would be 16-0? I'm proud of this group Lewis and brown has fielded for us fans to watch. 

They are not machine or computers anyone can have an off game. Let's ride this season and hope for a shot at going 1st chip. 

Reply/Quote
I wish I could have given him negative rep before he got banned.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 09:16 AM)jj22 Wrote: FYI Bengals v. Browns was not even half the national audience only on NFLN (Not even CBS). It was a prime time game tho, but nobody saw it, so last nights game was the first time the nation got a chance to see the "new" Bengals. They were left wondering what all the fuss was about.

This game brought back all of our primetime, national tv game demons. And that's troublesome for those who thought maybe things had changed. Were not going to play a team as "bad' as the Texans in the playoff's in primetime. And yet we see the results.

Except for last year when they beat the Broncos in Prime Time, and the year before when they beat the Steelers on Monday Night..... this prime time crap gets old, the Bengals have been winning in Prime time for several years now. What they have problems with is coming off the bye or, like last night, extended weeks. They don't stay sharp when their off.....
Reply/Quote
In the Dalton/Green era they are only what.. 3-13, 4-12 or something like that in primetime including playoffs...... I don't consider that winning in primetime for several years now.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 09:30 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I wish I could have given him negative rep before he got banned.

Me too Bonnie, me too

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 02:20 AM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Right.

Beating a losing, shit team in a game nobody watched=not a big game.

Barely beating a beat up Steelers team=not a big game.

Getting lucky against a mediocre team in a game nobody watched=not a big game.

Glad you can see the clearly obvious for once.

Dude, nothing wrong with being critical when they don't play well.  But when you down play every time the Bengals find a way to win it makes you look ignorant and uninformed.  It's the NFL and all teams are capable of winning any given day.  Just ask Aaron Rodgers about the Packers about the Lions.  Any given Sunday, these are professionals.
Reply/Quote
This thread is all I can't stand from fans. 

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 11:13 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: This thread is all I can't stand from fans. 

Indeed. Wouldn't bother me to see this thread shut down.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
We've looked sloppy, since the bye (barring a stretch in the 2nd half of the Cleveland).
They deserve criticism and passionate fans deserve an avenue to vent.
GHB went a little overboard, but I don't understand how it warranted a ban.
I am forced to assume that they enforce a progressive discipline policy.

Regardless, take it easy on one another.
We've all been to that place where doom and gloom dominated our thoughts.
I don't think one loss provokes that, but we don't know what else is going on in peoples lives.

FWIW... I'm nowhere near the ledge.
I think the team needed a wake-up call.
Now they know they're beatable and that they better fight like hell to avoid it.

Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 09:16 AM)jj22 Wrote: FYI Bengals v. Browns was not even half the national audience only on NFLN (Not even CBS). It was a prime time game tho, but nobody saw it, so last nights game was the first time the nation got a chance to see the "new" Bengals. They were left wondering what all the fuss was about.

This game brought back all of our primetime, national tv game demons. And that's troublesome for those who thought maybe things had changed. Were not going to play a team as "bad' as the Texans in the playoff's in primetime. And yet we see the results.

Bro I get the frustration, but if the Bengals would've lost to the Browns on Thursday, it would've counted. People would've bashed them just like last year's Browns game. So when they win and play well it should also count. You can't bend things to fit the narrative.

Before the game I told my wife I was worried they'd be flat due to the fact that they had 11 days between  games. I'm not excusing the performance, I'm just saying it might not be the "prime time curse".

Dalton didn't melt down like he has in the past. His deep ball was off. Eifert had the dropsies. Typical rust issues.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 02:12 AM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Not going anywhere,

Yes you are.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 02:25 AM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: This thread is not nearly as terrible as the Bengals' performance tonight.

I dare you to dispute that.

Bengals were 6-0 and lost to a terrible NE team and still made it to the SB. 

I dare you to dispute that.

Oops. You can't. Literally.  Hilarious

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I think last night was the first time I wasn't upset by a craptastic performace.

It happens among most/all teams. It's the nature of the NFL.

Bengals will pull it together. If not this sunday, against the Rams.

Rams kind of worry me though. It looks like a trap game.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 06:00 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: I think last night was the first time I wasn't upset by a craptastic performace.

It happens among most/all teams. It's the nature of the NFL.

Bengals will pull it together.  If not this sunday, against the Rams.

Rams kind of worry me though. It looks like  a trap game.

I believe we will come back with a vengeance against Arizona and blow them out.  Palmer will be intercepted.  A lot.  The Rams game worries me because their thug DC is gonna be out to injure our players.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 06:28 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I believe we will come back with a vengeance against Arizona and blow them out.  Palmer will be intercepted.  A lot.  The Rams game worries me because their thug DC is gonna be out to injure our players.

Wink   Nice I agree!!
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 02:47 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: We've looked sloppy, since the bye (barring a stretch in the 2nd half of the Cleveland).

Yup.  Don't get it.  Whatever.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 02:47 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: We've looked sloppy, since the bye (barring a stretch in the 2nd half of the Cleveland).

Regardless, take it easy on one another.
We've all been to that place where doom and gloom dominated our thoughts.
I don't think one loss provokes that, but we don't know what else is going on in peoples lives.

FWIW... I'm nowhere near the ledge.
I think the team needed a wake-up call.
Now they know they're beatable and that they better fight like hell to avoid it.

Who Dey
You know he was suspended before: probably multiple infractions.

Sorry, like you said, being critical and down is one thing, but it's completely another to have a shit attitude and belittle others.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 07:19 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: You know he was suspended before: probably multiple infractions.

That's what I was referring to when assuming they had a progressive discipline policy.
(2nd punishment being worse than the 1st, 3rd worse than the 2nd, ect...)
Reply/Quote