Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clinton campaign and DNC paid for Trump Dossier
(10-27-2017, 11:18 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: This is more making a mountain out of an ant hill. A telltale sign is in the last section when they talk about Obama official abusing unmasking. That was cleared up quite some time ago and was found to be much ado about nothing. This article was written with bias behind it and intended to continue stoking the conspiratorial flames.

And see how it is working.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-27-2017, 01:03 PM)Dill Wrote: And see how it is working.

It is really interesting to think about how readily the MSM is jumping on this. They are being used, just like during the 2016 election cycle. It's almost as if they did not learn their lesson.

Shocker, I'm sure.
(10-27-2017, 09:56 AM)GMDino Wrote: Attempt to be "fair"?

I've read a number of article that all say this isn't new news but the comments are still filled with the rubes who can only push their agenda and don't believe anything they read or see unless it agrees with them.

Maybe the outlets that are trying to give facts/details are trying to educate or at least seem like the are covering it so the inevitable "no one in the lamestream media is talking about this" quotes can be headed off.

The MSM/NYT could be responding to the Repubs tried and true "work the ref" strategy.  If you keep calling the refs biased, they may bend over backwards to make "fair" calls they wouldn't otherwise make.
(10-27-2017, 02:03 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: But, if crooked Hillary paid for it then everyone will know it is all lies.

Right on cue in the very next post . . .

(10-27-2017, 08:57 AM)Vlad Wrote: This fake dossier has democRAT fingerprints all over it... paid for by Hillary and the DNC as an attempt to deligitimize the election of a president, so it does matter.
The reason this investigation continues to persist is because it has turned into strategizing a way to absolve Clinton and the democRATS from wrongdoing.
This the mother of all scandals.

Too bad Trump Jr.'s meeting with the Russians didn't work out for you all.
You all thought you had something there didn't you?

Fake. Hillary.

That's all Trump supporter needs to know.
(10-27-2017, 05:19 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Right on cue in the very next post . . .

Fake. Hillary.

That's all Trump supporter needs to know.

I don't know, man.  Personally, I'm anxious to know what this FBI informant has to say, now that the NDA has been lifted.  I also find it curious that several in positions with the DNC, Clinton Foundation, CIA, etc., all claimed to have known nothing about it, when it's looking pretty obvious that they did know.  If they're lying about knowing of this "matter's" existence and who was behind it, why, and for what reason were they trying to cover it up?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(10-27-2017, 11:05 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Interesting piece on this topic, written by WSJ.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-coming-russia-bombshells-1509059214

Second paragraph . . .

"We now know where Fusion got some of its cash"

Now?

Again, we have known Hillary's campaign began paying Fusion after the Republicans stopped paying Fusion when Trump won the nomination.

As Matt pointed out, there haven't been any unmasking bombshells. Only unsubstantiated false allegations of unmasking bombshells.
(10-27-2017, 05:32 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I don't know, man.  Personally, I'm anxious to know what this FBI informant has to say, now that the NDA has been lifted.  I also find it curious that several in positions with the DNC, Clinton Foundation, CIA, etc., all claimed to have known nothing about it, when it's looking pretty obvious that they did know.  If they're lying about knowing of this "matter's" existence and who was behind it, why, and for what reason were they trying to cover it up?

Trump has been trying to cover it up ever seen he was secretly briefed about it by Obama to give him a heads up after the election and included the chiefs of the DIA, FBI, CIA, and NSA.
(10-27-2017, 05:32 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I don't know, man.  Personally, I'm anxious to know what this FBI informant has to say, now that the NDA has been lifted.  I also find it curious that several in positions with the DNC, Clinton Foundation, CIA, etc., all claimed to have known nothing about it, when it's looking pretty obvious that they did know.  If they're lying about knowing of this "matter's" existence and who was behind it, why, and for what reason were they trying to cover it up?

People got fed up with mud slinging and dirty laindry. So, politicians can up with creative ways to sling mud and stay clean (citizens united, media’s sudden acceptance of unsubstantiated accusations, etc). Clinton, the dnc, Republicans... lots of folks helped bring about the matter. They’re just used to hiding behind legislation to do it.
Washington Free Beacon paying Fusion was hilarious and typical. After all the editor is Bill kristol’s daughter.

Typical establishment Stuff from both sides.
Hey, this thing might get interesting.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

I'm curious as to why Nunes is refusing to show the allegedly damning memo to the FBI. Sounds like it's just politics right now. One website tracking Russian twitter troll accounts has shown that they're pushing that #releasethememo hashtag.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(01-22-2018, 01:30 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'm curious as to why Nunes is refusing to show the allegedly damning memo to the FBI. Sounds like it's just politics right now. One website tracking Russian twitter troll accounts has shown that they're pushing that #releasethememo hashtag.

I think this story has more legs than Trump collusion, but that's a really low bar.
--------------------------------------------------------

(01-22-2018, 02:17 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: I think this story has more legs than Trump collusion, but that's a really low bar.

Based on....?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(01-22-2018, 02:17 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: I think this story has more legs than Trump collusion, but that's a really low bar.

It might, but this is all speculation until someone is willing to #releasethememo 

The refusal to show it to the FBI is odd, just as odd as Nunes' office's response to a media outlet asking why they haven't by calling that outlet propaganda for the Democratic Party. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Republicans are too excited. Anytime one or the other party announces they have something that will shock the world, it's usually very blah. The real cincher is when someone says, "People are going to jail." And someone has said that.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(01-22-2018, 02:35 PM)GMDino Wrote: Based on....?

Based on there's no evidence of collusion (hence the very low bar), but all kinds of smoke and fishy-do circulating around the Dossier.

It was about a year ago we heard some damning things about FISA warrants and unmasking.  Most thought that went away, but I think this is the result of that.

Dems are being tight-lipped about this and don't want to release it.  I'm guessing the truth is somewhere in between, bad for Dems but not nearly as bad as Repubs are making it out to be.
--------------------------------------------------------

(01-22-2018, 02:50 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Based on there's no evidence of collusion (hence the very low bar), but all kinds of smoke and fishy-do circulating around the Dossier.

It was about a year ago we heard some damning things about FISA warrants and unmasking.  Most thought that went away, but I think this is the result of that.

Dems are being tight-lipped about this and don't want to release it.  I'm guessing the truth is somewhere in between, bad for Dems but not nearly as bad as Repubs are making it out to be.

There really wasn't anything damning about the dossier, the FISA warrants, or the unmasking. If I recall correctly there was even a statement that the unmasking thing wasn't wrong at all, but that didn't get as much media coverage because, you know, not a scandal.
(01-22-2018, 02:50 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Based on there's no evidence of collusion (hence the very low bar), but all kinds of smoke and fishy-do circulating around the Dossier.

There is an ongoing investigation about the Russians and possible collusion.  

There is literally nothing on this memo except people saying they saw it but won't say what's in it OR release it despite being in the majority.

I'm guessing if it was that damaging (or even a little) it would have been out by now as further distraction.

But maybe it will be released with all the information Trump has on Obama's real birth certificate?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(01-22-2018, 03:01 PM)GMDino Wrote: There is an ongoing investigation about the Russians and possible collusion.  

There is literally nothing on this memo except people saying they saw it but won't say what's in it OR release it despite being in the majority.

I'm guessing if it was that damaging (or even a little) it would have been out by now as further distraction.

But maybe it will be released with all the information Trump has on Obama's real birth certificate?

Well they can't just release it.  It's still Top Secret.  I don't know what you do to change that, but I'm sure it's more than just saying so.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Heard something about Mueller doing that early raid on manafort because he wanted to get to him before the traitors in congress.

Nunes and Gowdy are slimeballs. Nunes already had the awkward day running to the white house for a press conference. Gowdy looks like a weasel. Not in a million years am i buying what they are selling.