Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cloned Humans
So, if a clone is made from someone, wouldn't that clone sort of be like a child to a parent? Would it have any rights beyond what a child has?
(07-01-2015, 02:22 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote:  don't want mirror images of me running around.

I knew we'd agree on something eventually! ThumbsUp
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-30-2015, 09:56 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: so your ok with me having 100 copies of myself  This way I have my own assassins, my own workers, my own thiefs,  they all have my DNA so no way we know who is responsible.  

At least with robots there is a way to know who is up to shenanigans.

I am going to reply to this thread with the same level of seriousness as Lucy.  .  .  

If i get a blow job from my clone does that mean I am gay, or is it just masturbation?
(07-01-2015, 02:20 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Why have clones then?  I just don't see why we would have them .    

Ahem......

(07-01-2015, 11:42 AM)fredtoast Wrote: If i get a blow job from my clone does that mean I am gay, or is it just masturbation?

Also, I am sure that many NBA teams would pay a lot of money for a clone of LeBron James.

You might laugh but when you have professional athletes making half a BILLION dollars like A-Rod did, then anything become possible.
(07-01-2015, 02:20 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Why have clones then?  Maybe if we were in a Logan's Run scenario.   But I just don't see why we would have them .    

I'm not advocating slavery btw ....  Just don't see the need for them.   we don't have a lack of people problem.

We're humans. There's no legitimate need to many of the things we do or create, but we don't stop.
(07-01-2015, 07:15 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Why is irrelevant. They're humans. They are afforded all rights.

A copy of another person with no way to tell them apart.

It's dangerous. And to what steps will they take to tell us all apart? Are they gonna chip us all?
That's a scary violation of rights.
(07-01-2015, 11:47 AM)Benton Wrote: We're humans. There's no legitimate need to many of the things we do or create, but we don't stop.

I agree with that..
(07-01-2015, 11:44 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Ahem......

Also, I am sure that many NBA teams would pay a lot of money for a clone of LeBron James.

You might laugh but when you have professional athletes making half a BILLION dollars like A-Rod did, then anything become possible.

I don't doubt there would be a market for them.

Would put a lot of people out of work. Plus wouldn't clone LeBron have to pay real LeBron some royalty fees lol.

And if you did get a bj from yourself ..... Not sure you would be gay. But if the thought of you going on you turns you on then maybe your one of Matt's list of things . 2 spirit Sounds like it would be that type of thing. If its not the. I'm sure the pc wordsmiths will make up loads of additional names .
As someone pointed out, the biggest impact this would probably have would involve every NBA team being comprised of Lebron James and Michel Jordan clones. Me? I'd make a team of 32 Larry Birds because that's extra scary.
Shut up, Futurama did a "clone Larry Bird" joke.

[Image: 800px-Futurama_Saturday_Morning_Fun_Pit_...Clones.jpg]
(07-01-2015, 02:45 PM)Nately120 Wrote: As someone pointed out, the biggest impact this would probably have would involve every NBA team being comprised of Lebron James and Michel Jordan clones.  Me?  I'd make a team of 32 Larry Birds because that's extra scary.

Marketing would hate your team lol
(07-01-2015, 11:42 AM)fredtoast Wrote: If i get a blow job from my clone does that mean I am gay, or is it just masturbation?

....it means they were able to replicate every one of your traits.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

I don't suppose anyone pointed out that humans with the same DNA are naturally-occurring thing yet.
(07-01-2015, 02:36 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: A copy of another person with no way to tell them apart.

It's dangerous.   And to what steps will they take to tell us all apart?   Are they gonna chip us all?
That's a scary violation of rights.

Unless the person was cloned at birth the clone would be younger.

and are identical twins required to have chips implanted in order to tell them apart?
(07-01-2015, 02:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: ....it means they were able to replicate every one of your traits.

Unfortunately due to the amount of weight I have gained I have not been able to perform autofellatio in many years.
(07-01-2015, 04:28 PM)fredtoast Wrote: and are identical twins required to have chips implanted in order to tell them apart?

No, which is why identical twins usually have an evil one that runs amok and murders people.  Seriously though, I think too many people's perceptions of cloning comes right from a 1950's sci fi B-movie.
(07-01-2015, 04:28 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Unless the person was cloned at birth the clone would be younger.

and are identical twins required to have chips implanted in order to tell them apart?

Identical twins are not clones. There are still differences.
(07-01-2015, 06:22 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Identical twins are not clones.   There are still differences.

There would be no more differences between clones and identical twins.  They are both created with identical DNA.
(07-01-2015, 06:24 PM)fredtoast Wrote: There would be no more differences between clones and identical twins.  They are both created with identical DNA.

Twins are split from 1 egg. Clones are made with a foreign egg implanted by a donor dna.
Identical twins are also same age. Clones are not.
[Image: zap-orphan-black-every-clone-played-by-tatiana-004]