Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clueless Playcalling vs Raiders
Finley is 13 for 31 for 115 yards. Mixon finished with 15 carries. Bernard had 3 also.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 10:07 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Finley is 13 for 31 for 115 yards. Mixon finished with 15 carries. Bernard had 3 also.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Wouldn't surprise me if they're tanking on purpose for #1.  It just became that much more valuable when Tua went down.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Agreed. Zac has clearly shown himself to be a clueless nitwit.

I’ve given him the benefit of the doubt until today. This loser is in way over his head as a HC. When we go 0-16, they had better clean house or else we are completely f***** for god knows how many years.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 10:11 PM)Whatever Wrote: Wouldn't surprise me if they're tanking on purpose for #1.  It just became that much more valuable when Tua went down.

See, IF they were actually good earlier in the year...I'd buy that.

He just appears to be clueless.

Mixon had a 30 yard run to start the game...and didn't hit 100 yards rushing. THAT'S a crazy stat.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 10:12 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Agreed. Zac has clearly shown himself to be a clueless nitwit.

I’ve given him the benefit of the doubt until today. This loser is in way over his head as a HC. When we go 0-16, they had better clean house or else we are completely f***** for god knows how many years.

I really don't think that will drive any changes in the way this team is run. Unfortunately.

All 0-16 means is they will come up with more creative excuses. OK even that isn't true. They'll keep spouting the same garbage as always because they really don't care. The money is still there.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 10:12 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Agreed. Zac has clearly shown himself to be a clueless nitwit.

Pat - I feel like we'll win a game or 2...but go read Bengals.com and the Hobson's Choice. I doubt that they fire this staff.

Looks like they blame this year on injuries like the last year. And growing pains of a new scheme.
Reply/Quote
Well, they finally scripted an opening drive that resulted in a score. Baby steps..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 10:20 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, they finally scripted an opening drive that resulted in a score.  Baby steps..

Didn't they have a TO opening drive?

Of course with this team that may be part of the plan.....
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 10:07 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Finley is 13 for 31 for 115 yards. Mixon finished with 15 carries. Bernard had 3 also.

We want to see what he has. Anybody can hand off.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 10:23 PM)R3stangs Wrote: Didn't they have a TO opening drive?

Of course with this team that may be part of the plan.....

Yeah Finley got sacked and stripped.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 10:24 PM)chopperbobby Wrote: We want to see what he has. Anybody can hand off.

Yeah...down 36 against the Ravens Mixon had 30 carries.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 10:17 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Pat - I feel like we'll win a game or 2...but go read Bengals.com and the Hobson's Choice. I doubt that they fire this staff.

Looks like they blame this year on injuries like the last year. And growing pains of a new scheme.

Yep. This is the most likely outcome
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 10:16 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: See, IF they were actually good earlier in the year...I'd buy that.

He just appears to be clueless.

Mixon had a 30 yard run to start the game...and didn't hit 100 yards rushing. THAT'S a crazy stat.

I don't think they made that decision at the beginning of the year.  More likely, it was a bye week decision coinciding with Dalton's benching.  If Andy had played today, we probably would have won.  Wins the rest of the way are basically meaningless and only hurt their chances at the #1 pick.
Reply/Quote
Idc what the reason this dude is clueless
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 10:33 PM)Whatever Wrote: I don't think they made that decision at the beginning of the year.  More likely, it was a bye week decision coinciding with Dalton's benching.  If Andy had played today, we probably would have won.  Wins the rest of the way are basically meaningless and only hurt their chances at the #1 pick.

I still maintain we should use the #1 pick to at least attempt to entice a real HC to come here.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 10:33 PM)Whatever Wrote: I don't think they made that decision at the beginning of the year.  More likely, it was a bye week decision coinciding with Dalton's benching.  If Andy had played today, we probably would have won.  Wins the rest of the way are basically meaningless and only hurt their chances at the #1 pick.

He's been a bad playcaller at every stop he's been at. No reason for things to be different here.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 10:41 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I still maintain we should use the #1 pick to at least attempt to entice a real HC to come here.

I don’t think you can draft them.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-18-2019, 12:21 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I don’t think you can draft them.

All joking aside, letting a HC use the #1 pick as he sees fit might be the only way to get a real HC to come here.  But we won't do that, and so on.
Reply/Quote
With the number one draft pick, the Bengals trade the #1 pick for Bill Bellichick of the New England Patriots.
Reply/Quote
The decision to go for it down 17-10 with nearly 5 minutes left and 3 timeouts told me all I need to know about this guy..This staff is really incompetent, with John Jerry as your left tackle why not chip all game long??why do we constantly call screen plays when it's clear our can't sell it or block it the way it's supposed to be blocked or sold??

Definitely we coach these guys to be robots, the one time we called a robber coverage jessie bates got a pick, how bout being more freaking aggressive on defense, I hate this not taking chances philosophy early in games, it's like we're not aggressive until it's predictable..I truly hope this entire staff is canned at the end of the year honestly...
Reply/Quote