Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coaches I want now
Greg Williams if the browns are dumb enough to let him go.
Harbaugh- super bowl ring. Wil probably be fired
McCarthy- yes of course
Zimmer- come back buddy

I don’t want
- anyone from this regime- hue that’s you and lazor
-gruden
-Vance Joseph
-unknown oc/dc that’s an up and comer(these types don’t work well for the bungles)

I hope that today’s train wreck will put Marvin and hue in the unemployment line. Mikey brown will have no choice because he doesn’t like being looked at in a negative light, so he will let go over our current terrible coaches and fire them to take the negative talk off of him
Reply/Quote
Will you be willing to settle for Marvin or Hue?
Reply/Quote
Note: John Harbaugh won't be fired. I believe the Ravens already announced that.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 09:47 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Note: John Harbaugh won't be fired. I believe the Ravens already announced that.

Yea he’s getting an extension it’s already been announced.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 09:44 PM)Andy2AJ Wrote: Greg Williams if the browns are dumb enough to let him go.
McCarthy- yes of course
Zimmer- come back buddy

I don’t want
-gruden
-Vance Joseph
-unknown oc/dc that’s an up and comer(these types don’t work well for the bungles)

I hope that today’s train wreck will put Marvin and hue in the unemployment line. Mikey brown will have no choice because he doesn’t like being looked at in a negative light, so he will let go over our current terrible coaches and fire them to take the negative talk off of him

WTH, would Harbaugh be fired?

Today was not a train wreck. The boys put up a great effort against a team that had everything to play for.

WTS, It's time to move on from Marvin, unless he wants to stick around as DC
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 09:47 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Note: John Harbaugh won't be fired. I believe the Ravens already announced that.

Now his brother....

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 09:44 PM)Andy2AJ Wrote: Greg Williams if the browns are dumb enough to let him go.
McCarthy- yes of course
Zimmer- come back buddy

I don’t want
-gruden
-Vance Joseph

Head Coach you will get? None of the above.

Mike Brown said in an interview before today the Head Coach for 2019 will be the one who can make the goofiest face and make him laugh. Minutes after his statement this appeared on sporting social media

[Image: TCwvMmY.jpg]

Laughs were heard coming from Browns office......
Reply/Quote
Zimmer would be the perfect hire. The old vets on the defense would rally around him. It would also be a statement by the front office that they were wrong to let him go not that Mikey would ever say that though. He would get his comfortable hire, but it would finally be the right guy. Things are so bad right now I would gladly give up that first round pick for him.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 11:07 PM)phil413 Wrote: Zimmer would be the perfect hire.  The old vets on the defense would rally around him. It would also be a statement by the front office that they were wrong to let him go not that Mikey would ever say that though.  He would get his comfortable hire, but it would finally be the right guy.  Things are so bad right now I would gladly give up that first round pick for him.

I don't know. I feel like he proved to kind of a limited HC in Minnesotta. But, ANY COACH EXCEPT HUE is an upgrade.
Reply/Quote
If by some miracle, Marvin doesn't return and they go outside the organization, my top 3 guys would be:

Kris Richard
Eric Bieniemy
Dan Campbell
Reply/Quote
If the Steelers fire Mike Tomlin.......
Reply/Quote
You can look at hot external candidates, but a guy like Zimmer with clash with Bengals Management. That's why it won't be him.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 11:20 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: You can look at hot external candidates, but a guy like Zimmer with clash with Bengals Management. That's why it won't be him.

I like Zimmer, but I would rather have someone who hasn't been a part of Marvin's regime.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 11:24 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I like Zimmer, but I would rather have someone who hasn't been a part of Marvin's regime.

Yes! We need a culture change. We need someone from the outside to come in and look at the way we do everything: From practice. To Strength and Conditioning. To gameplanning. To scouting. And figure out what we do good. And figure out what we do bad...and change it.

Hiring Hue will be more of the same. Now, IF we were a successful team...that might be ok. But, we aren't.
Reply/Quote
I’ll take anyone rather than Marvin n Hue
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 11:34 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: I’ll take anyone rather than Marvin n Hue

Sadly, that's where we're at...but out of the guys we can hire some are better than others obviously.
Reply/Quote
1.) Kris Richard- young Zimmer
2.) Freddy Kitchens- has done an amazing job with Mayfield
3.) Lincoln Riely- .most exciting offense in all of Football
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I'll take Zimmer in a heartbeat but i doubt he's available. If he is i'd be all over him. He's proven to be an excellent coach no matter where he is.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 11:54 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: 1.) Kris Richard- young Zimmer
2.) Freddy Kitchens- has done an amazing job with Mayfield
3.) Lincoln Riely- .most exciting offense in all of Football

re: Lincoln Riley - Interesting you mention him because I've been thinking about him too. I think he could be like McVey.
Reply/Quote
I'd take Tony Romo.

Watching a game with him announcing should come with spoiler alert.

I'd also be willing to give Kevin Greene a shot

Reply/Quote