Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
Coaching props and rants!
(01-21-2022, 04:40 PM)MikeJones561 Wrote: Yeah almost. I did some research on the team for the Oilers so I'll rep them as our history but we Def had some choke jobs throughout lol

Nice showtime with Magic and them. Yeah I am a Lakers fan but compared to the Titans I'd rather watch and follow Titans vs Lakers. All those big names and we can't get it done this year smh. 

Agreed, and I haven't watched a lot of NBA in a few years to be honest.

I love coming down to Nashville from time to time, and I love watching old Earl Campbell highlight reels. I liked Steve and Eddie, Henry is from some other realm...lol. The only team in the entire league that I can't stand is the Shitsburgh Stoolers, so you're automatically cool in my book, lol. I'd wish y'all luck, but you're kind of our opponent this weekend, so I'll wish y'all good health. Welcome to the board!

I've been a long suffering Bengals fan, since about 83. I know all about choke jobs unfortunately.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2022, 05:03 PM)Wyche Wrote: Agreed, and I haven't watched a lot of NBA in a few years to be honest.

I love coming down to Nashville from time to time, and I love watching old Earl Campbell highlight reels. The only team in the entire league that I can't stand is the Shitsburgh Stoolers, so you're automatically cool in my book, lol. I'd wish y'all luck, but you're kind of our opponent this weekend, so I'll wish y'all good health. Welcome to the board!

Yeah NBA is too ***** for me now. Flopping , traveling.. they just keep making the game easier and easier for plays it's boring now so I hear ya. 

Yeah Steeler fans need to take a seat lol

Thank u ! good luck to yall as well. Good to see Cinncy back in the mix of things for playoffs. 
[Image: sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2022, 05:07 PM)MikeJones561 Wrote: Yeah NBA is too ***** for me now. Flopping , traveling.. they just keep making the game easier and easier for plays it's boring now so I hear ya. 

Yeah Steeler fans need to take a seat lol

Thank u ! good luck to yall as well. Good to see Cinncy back in the mix of things for playoffs. 

Yeah man, I haven't watched much at all since Shaq, Kobe and that bunch was playing.... for the same reasons you mention. In the theme of this thread, it's Zac's fault the NBA sucks these days! LMAO

We're starved for postseason success, I hope this is the beginning of several successful postseasons for us both. It's good having new blood in the AFC.  You guys have been pretty good since Vrabel took over.

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2022, 05:12 PM)Wyche Wrote: Yeah man, I haven't watched much at all since Shaq, Kobe and that bunch was playing.... for the same reasons you mention. In the theme of this thread, it's Zac's fault the NBA sucks these days! LMAO

We're starved for postseason success, I hope this is the beginning of several successful postseasons for us both. It's good having new blood in the AFC.  You guys have been pretty good since Vrabel took over.

Lol for sure. NBA is just not enjoyable anymore. 

Yes sir I hope so too. New wave coming through but realistically as of right now you guys have a brighter future since u have a good young QB and baller wrs. 
[Image: sig.png]
Reply/Quote
Heading to the AFC Championship game... WTF?!?!
Reply/Quote
Having to play at least three extra games after the regular season. Marv never made them play more than one extra game.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Is he on his final year of his deal? I thought it was a 3 year deal, that's what I see online. If so, get this man a new deal now!
Reply/Quote
When they were going through the checklists in the run up to the game, The Pat McAfee Show got to comparing Head Coaches . . .

"As far as I know, Zac Taylor hasn't said that he'd cut off his own d!
WITHOUT MISSING A BEAT, Pat McAfee instantly asks "Has anybody asked him?"
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 11:39 PM)phil413 Wrote: Is he on his final year of his deal? I thought it was a 3 year deal, that's what I see online. If so, get this man a new deal now!

He has a 4 year deal
Reply/Quote
Making it to the AFC championship game!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 01:38 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: He has a 4 year deal

Great! Get that deal though 
Reply/Quote
This joyride of a season.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2022, 05:12 PM)Wyche Wrote: Yeah man, I haven't watched much at all since Shaq, Kobe and that bunch was playing.... for the same reasons you mention. In the theme of this thread, it's Zac's fault the NBA sucks these days! LMAO

Yes sir, the NBA sucks these days. Not like before when it was great ...

[Image: DETPNV504100B.jpg?v=1603989408]

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Way to go Zac, now we are getting a horrible draft... Our 1st round pick might as well be a 2nd round pick now.. ugh..
Reply/Quote
ZT and Lou need extended, probably the whole coaching staff. This is an amazing staff.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 05:02 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: Yes sir, the NBA sucks these days. Not like before when it was great ...

Man that pistons team was so toxic they hated each other.

Issah Thomas punching Laimbeer in the head and breaking wrist….

https://www.deseret.com/platform/amp/1993/11/17/19076693/isiah-breaks-his-shooting-hand-after-hitting-laimbeer-in-head
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 10:41 AM)M.W. Wrote: Way to go Zac, now we are getting a horrible draft... Our 1st round pick might as well be a 2nd round pick now.. ugh..

God, now all draft fanatics will have to wait the whole night before we find out we traded down for extra picks.
Reply/Quote
Zac won the AFC North and has two playoff wins. I think it's time to unpin this thread as Zac is our guy.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 10:48 AM)M.W. Wrote: ZT and Lou need extended, probably the whole coaching staff.  This is an amazing staff.

I gotta say, Lou coached his ass off last night. How bout them Bengals!!!!????

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 05:02 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: Yes sir, the NBA sucks these days. Not like before when it was great ...

That era with Detroit, LA, Boston, New York, Chicago, and Indiana was the peak for me.

Reply/Quote