Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
Coaching props and rants!
I now think we should ride this thread out until after the Super Bowl. Then, we give Zac his respect and unpin it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:48 PM)Cosmokramer Wrote: How about going to the SB!!!!! remove this Zac bashing thread!! We headed to the promis land boys and girls!!!

It's not a bash thread. It was originated as a satirical/tongue-in-cheek thread. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:50 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: I still kinda like this thread.  It's always been ridiculous and not about things he's actually done/not done.  If anything, I kinda want to keep it more now  Ninja

Yep. Nothing wrong with saying that going to the SB is Zac's fault. ThumbsUp

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Heh, other teams drop picks too
Reply/Quote
Wow. Zac is undefeated in career playoff games. So is Burrow.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 11:23 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Wow. Zac is undefeated in career playoff games. So is Burrow.

Zac is currently tied for the most playoff wins by a Bengals head coach. 

Reply/Quote
Getting Bengals to The SUPER BOWL is ZAC's FAULT .....LOL

I do have to say many on this site wanted Zac fired after 1st year, and after 2nd year. I said NO, it's too early. I got bashed for that, so I bring it up now. SUPER BOWL proves firing him after 1st or 2nd year would have been too early. Plus there was no preseason in his 2nd year, as I often pointed out.

Anyway, Getting Bengals to SUPER BOWL is Zac Fault. By all means, Fire Him. ... Sarcasm
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I was wrong!!!! So, happy to eat crow! Enjoy everyone and have a good night!
Reply/Quote
Oh those journalistic jargons! That's been a big reason for the team's success that I don't think gets enough credit. These guys have made great adjustments in most of their games this year. Hat's off to Zac and Co, he's earned an extension.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 11:44 AM)Wyche Wrote: Oh those journalistic jargons! That's been a big reason for the team's success that I don't think gets enough credit. These guys have made great adjustments in most of their games this year. Hat's off to Zac and Co, he's earned an extension.

Looked to me like the adjustments went into effect with about 0:13 left in the 1st half.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 11:51 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Looked to me like the adjustments went into effect with about 0:13 left in the 1st half.

That was a HUGE stop man. I've been even keeled and optimistic this season, but even I was doubting down 21-3. Perine's play gave us a spark, and that play likely saved the day. It didn't look good when they were running up and down the field most of the first half, and our offense was off. Joe was off a little bit. Knowing they got the ball back to open the 2nd quarter looked bleak. I noticed Lou ran a 3 man rush several times in the 2nd half, and Mahommes had nowhere to go. They had Hubbard as a spy, who winds up getting a coverage sack from that position! Holy shit Sunset, we're going to the Bowl!!!!!!!!

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 11:55 AM)Wyche Wrote: That was a HUGE stop man. I've been even keeled and optimistic this season, but even I was doubting down 21-3. Perine's play gave us a spark, and that play likely saved the day. It didn't look good when they were running up and down the field most of the first half, and our offense was off. Joe was off a little bit. Knowing they got the ball back to open the 2nd quarter looked bleak. I noticed Lou ran a 3 man rush several times in the 2nd half, and Mahommes had nowhere to go. They had Hubbard as a spy, who winds up getting a coverage sack from that position! Holy shit Sunset, we're going to the Bowl!!!!!!!!

I texted my folks at halftime, said "Tell Dad that he's not pulling hard enough, as we're too far behind right now".  We spoke afterwards and he said that it was the most character he'd ever seen displayed by a Bengals team. (of the comeback and OT victory)

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Zac is the first coach since Wyche to win multiple playoff games. Jeez...
Reply/Quote
The coaches and players have been growing into this moment all along… . I had my doubts, but they were fully erased last week, actually. They were 97% gone after the first KC game.
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 12:02 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I texted my folks at halftime, said "Tell Dad that he's not pulling hard enough, as we're too far behind right now".  We spoke afterwards and he said that it was the most character he'd ever seen displayed by a Bengals team. (of the comeback and OT victory)

It absolutely was.....and this time, our QB is healthy for the Super Bowl.  Cool

Reply/Quote
Oh, rewatching the game, the squib kick was actually a game changer because of how it changed the momentum.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 03:21 PM)CorpusChristiBengal Wrote: Oh, rewatching the game, the squib kick was actually a game changer because of how it changed the momentum.

That stop before half...         That was the swing
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 12:22 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: That stop before half...         That was the swing

Absolutely. That sequence of Perine scoring, and that stop on the goal line really swung the Big Mo. The change in the defense they made at half time kept that Mo on our side and got us back in it. Lou coached his ass off Sunday.

Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 12:25 PM)Wyche Wrote: Absolutely. That sequence of Perine scoring, and that stop on the goal line really swung the Big Mo. The change in the defense they made at half time kept that Mo on our side and got us back in it. Lou coached his ass off Sunday.

If i picked Game Ball it went to Lou
Reply/Quote
People getting Sick on 30+ year old Hu-Dey Beer. is Probably Zac's Fault
Reply/Quote