Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colin Cowherd is butthurt
This dude has a face for radio and a voice for a muted TV.

The crap he said went in one ear and out the other.
Reply/Quote
Rough year for Cowherd so far, being fired from ESPN for racist comments. Looks like shit in the above video. Kind of feel bad for the guy tbh.
Formerly w8ing 4 '08
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2015, 09:27 PM)Savagehenry54 Wrote: Dalton is an above average qb who's playoff woes are duly noted.  You can't discount what he's doing/has done thus far in his career as far as reg season numbers are concerned.  He's been pretty good, and didn't have this full ensemble of talent around him until now.

Cowbitch can scream show me something in the playoffs all day and I won't quibble but loathe to give him any credit at all is par for the course that Jack ass.  Can't stand that dude.

Good point. People have talked for 4 years about the plethora of weapons around Andy. Tbh, the weapons really haven't been outstanding until now...and look how he's performing.

(10-05-2015, 10:59 PM)PlayerFormerlyKnownAsMousecop Wrote: Rough year for Cowherd so far, being fired from ESPN for racist comments. Looks like shit in the above video. Kind of feel bad for the guy tbh.

Cowherd is a doosh, but I don't see how his comments were racist. He was talking about a country's educational system, not a race.

The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2015, 08:02 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Apparently Cowherd is a little upset with people acting like Dalton has been playing great this season. I always thought this guy was a joke. He's just butthurt that he's always said Dalton is a below average QB and yet he's playing out of his mind this year. I love that he acts like all of the "great" QBs don't have weapons even though if you actually look they have pretty damn good weapons around them almost all of their career.

https://youtu.be/UdNmFopwlPw

He's butthurt because he slurps so hard on Luck's nuggets, and this year, they taste pretty damn sour.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Do not even listen to the egg anymore.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
All of the commentators are knuckleheads. Don't even get me started on the First Take guys.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2015, 08:31 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Let's not forget that Cowherd was shit-canned, prior to his planned leaving of ESPN.  Dude is a major douche bag, and couldn't even leave the place that made him famous, with grace.

Oh, and he's a Seattle local, by nature...

I met him on the beach in Fort Lauderdale, FL.  We were leaving on a cruise in the AM, and had one night at a really nice Marriott property on the beach.  I am the "laborer" and my son is the "foreman" as we build sand castles...and this little boy, maybe a year younger than my son, came up and wanted to help.  We accepted his help and worked together for a while.  His dad was sitting in a chair soaking up some rays when I heard him answer his phone...I knew that voice right away.

Once he got off the phone, he came over to help and I started up a conversation with him.  I teased him over his insults for the buckeyes over the years only to see them win a National Championship with a third string QB.  He acknowledged that they are a great program.  He just kind of shrugged when I asked him why he called them "a nice little program" before the championship run.  At this point, he knew he was going to get teased by someone who knew what he was about and knew the facts.  He tried to get his son to go with him, but his son was enjoying helping us on our HUGE sand castle.

At this point, I turned to his statements calling AD the "beige water pistol".  He said he met AD and raved about what a good guy he is and how he thinks he is an OK QB.  I told him that he would be eating his insults that he threw at Dalton over the past three years, just like he should have after OSU proved their worth. 

I laid off after that point, and although I usually like his show it always pissed me off how he would slam certain teams, players, towns, etc. when the majority of his listeners would rally behind him..."yeah!  The Bungles suck!"

Pandering to the lowest common denominator is nothing new...politicians have done it for centuries.  But it is too bad he had to resort to that crap.  I thought his show was fresh and entertaining until he would start that crap. 
Reply/Quote
I forgot to mention his book cover must have been photoshop...dude has the pecs of a 12 year old boy
Reply/Quote
Colin is overrated! He's only propped up by The Radio. Even on the radio he's meh!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
He's nothing but a shock jock and a very bad one at that.
Reply/Quote
sorry i didn't read the whole thread, but as a kentucky fan i must also say cowherd is garbage esp. for his constant attacks over the years toward john wall. for w/e reason he has consistently hated on wall and no one can seem to surmise what his beef was. meanwhile john wall is a stand up help your community guy that has done nothing to offend or hurt anyone. the man helped a young little girl during her cancer for christ's sakes and whatta tool coward is. i hate that guy just being a kentucky fan much less a bengal fan.

and also in my edit i hate buckeyes and their fans and everything they stand for. the buckeyes like IU can eat a giant dick and i hope you guys lose every single game you play in any sport worldwide.
Reply/Quote
He really doubled down on stupid in that tirade.
Reply/Quote
He was a harsh, but there is something to what he's saying. Andy has been just meh with average talent, and horrible with no talent (see end of last season). Now he's swimming in talent, and all of a sudden he looks like an elite QB. The true elite elites still rack up gaudy numbers and win playoffs games with mediocre talent.

In spite of all that, not just anybody can do what Andy is doing, but Cowturd is not entirely off base - although he's taking it to an extreme in order to stir up his audience and get youtube views.
Reply/Quote
Andy is playing like a top 5 QB right now not sure how anyone can say any differently.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2015, 01:53 AM)J24 Wrote: Andy is playing like a top 5 QB right now not sure how anyone can say any differently.

The point of contention isn't how he's playing right now, it's more about why.
Reply/Quote
Cowherd looks like a guy who couldn't make the team, and he's been pissed ever since.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2015, 01:51 AM)Utts Wrote: He was a harsh, but there is something to what he's saying. Andy has been just meh with average talent, and horrible with no talent (see end of last season). Now he's swimming in talent, and all of a sudden he looks like an elite QB. The true elite elites still rack up gaudy numbers and win playoffs games with mediocre talent.

In spite of all that, not just anybody can do what Andy is doing, but Cowturd is not entirely off base - although he's taking it to an extreme in order to stir up his audience and get youtube views.

Who has won a playoff game with no talent?
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2015, 08:31 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Let's not forget that Cowherd was shit-canned, prior to his planned leaving of ESPN.  Dude is a major douche bag, and couldn't even leave the place that made him famous, with grace.

Oh, and he's a Seattle local, by nature...

A Seattle local?  All the more reason to put a beat down on the Hawks this Sunday.  Cowturd is a loud-mouthed moron.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2015, 01:51 AM)Utts Wrote: He was a harsh, but there is something to what he's saying. Andy has been just meh with average talent, and horrible with no talent (see end of last season). Now he's swimming in talent, and all of a sudden he looks like an elite QB. The true elite elites still rack up gaudy numbers and win playoffs games with mediocre talent.

I'll bite.  I don't know who you are referring to when you say "the true elite elites still rack up gaudy numbers and win playoff games with mediocre talent".

It makes me want to puke when Brady is the example of this.  He has great weapons and an outstanding offensive line.  The one year he lost a few of his offensive weapons, he looked (not surprisingly) very average. 

Early in his career, he also had a defense that was top tier to keep getting him the ball. 

I'm not trying to be an antagonist, but I honestly want to know who you are describing. 
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2015, 08:38 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I'll bite.  I don't know who you are referring to when you say "the true elite elites still rack up gaudy numbers and win playoff games with mediocre talent".

It makes me want to puke when Brady is the example of this.  He has great weapons and an outstanding offensive line.  The one year he lost a few of his offensive weapons, he looked (not surprisingly) very average. 

Early in his career, he also had a defense that was top tier to keep getting him the ball. 

I'm not trying to be an antagonist, but I honestly want to know who you are describing. 

Obviously he's talking about presidential candidate deez nuts

Lol sorry couldn't help myself
Reply/Quote