Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Collins SIGNED!
https://twitter.com/pauldehnerjr/status/1505645335133270018?s=20&t=_R-IFada78bXAaaSzPDG1Q
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2022, 05:40 PM)Au165 Wrote: So now the 30 pages of absolute immature meltdowns, we just forget that happened right? Like everyone who was convinced our Fo had no clue what they were doing they all admit they were wrong? They were cheap, idiots, etc….right?

Haha And the people who shifted to talking about how Collins wasn't worth signing.
Reply/Quote
I would still spend high draft picks on a OT & C to groom under these guys so we’re not in the same situation 3 years from now.
Reply/Quote
I was in the Jeep and heard this on Sirius. Thought to myself, no way, all I've read for the last day and a half is how cheap and incompetent this organization is. Losers... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2022, 05:50 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Must be an Ohio thing letting players leave the city without a deal, sports writers saying he moved on etc. only to find out we got him. It’s a good day. This is huge.

The dolphin fans are going to go berserk now. They really have it out for the Bengals and people hating on the Cincinnati Bengals in the city can suck it
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2022, 05:45 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: If it's accurate, a 3-year deal seems about right. I wish it were longer but I guess that's the new arrangement for contracts these days

Coincides with Burrows contract. Very smart.
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2022, 05:40 PM)Au165 Wrote: So now the 30 pages of absolute immature meltdowns, we just forget that happened right? Like everyone who was convinced our Fo had no clue what they were doing they all admit they were wrong? They were cheap, idiots, etc….right?

Ideally yes
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Finally, the forum weeping can end about the OL.

Reply/Quote
La’el Collins as the Bengals’ new right tackle is especially good news for Joe Burrow and Joe Mixon. This move extended their careers.
Reply/Quote
That's great news for Both Joes.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(03-20-2022, 05:52 PM)TKUHL Wrote: I would still spend high draft picks on a OT & C to groom under these guys so we’re not in the same situation 3 years from now.

So you draft an OT this year...that contract is 5 years. So you might want to wait until next year to do that.
Reply/Quote
Really nice to hear. I had finally given up expecting a signing at anytime and thats when we sign. I was upset he left without a deal but I just knew we had to get a RT before the draft and this really opens that 1st RD up for us. I would've only really been upset at the front office if he would've signed with Miami for a reasonable deal. Glad its done and Who Dey!!! Now let the Gilmore watch begin.
Reply/Quote
This allows for a BPA, and my favorite approach trade back, for the draft. We at least have a justifiable plan at each position. Not saying we won’t look for value adds as prices continue to fall but this allows the draft to come to us.
Reply/Quote
This OL is much improved for sure.With an OL like this,we would have won that Super Bowl.I think we all feel much better about the OL now.Now go get Tretter.(Wishful Thinking).Well,I guess we can dream.He would,in fact,be the icing on the cake.
Reply/Quote
F Yeah !!!
Reply/Quote
LOVE IT!

After having a joke of a front office for years and years, we make hell of a move!

We have to beat HEAVY favorites to have one of the top two records in the AFC!

Sign and/or draft a corner!
Reply/Quote
Kind of a cool side story

Reply/Quote
Sweet! Great FA if we stopped now and I still see the potential for one more decent signing and then a solid $3 mil type guy too! Draft can now truly be BPA
Reply/Quote
This is a new era guys. Way too much melting down over him not signing on his visit. Trust in Joe B and company.
And as someone said above, this definitely allows for BPA at 31. Can get a difference maker there.
Reply/Quote
way to go Brown family..........you have a Super Bowl QB and you must protect him.

Joey B and Joe Mixon are lovin' this signing.

AFC North is on notice..........WHO DEY !
Reply/Quote