Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Collins' visit is over

Can we give them some credit now?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-20-2022, 05:39 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: If the deal actually is done it's gonna be hilarious reading back on all the sky is falling posters that we're having a meltdown.

You can do that with anything here.

Go back to people saying before 2021 that the o-line would be good because Frank Pollack is such a great coach
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2022, 05:42 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

If Carman only improves a little bit, there is still a big hole on that o-line
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2022, 05:42 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: If Carman only improves a little bit, there is still a big hole on that o-line

Even if they spend money elsewhere there will be a few million for Spain or another vet when the fringe market settles. 
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2022, 05:42 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: If Carman only improves a little bit, there is still a big hole on that o-line

Seriously? This team just went to the Super Bowl and SIGNIFICANTLY upgraded the Oline. And kept pretty much everything else in tact.

Enjoy it. These are the best times in franchise history.
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2022, 05:42 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

Re-sign Spain and we are in great shape.
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2022, 05:42 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: If Carman only improves a little bit, there is still a big hole on that o-line

Imagine being anything other than happy as shit right now. LOL

Reply/Quote
(03-20-2022, 05:44 PM)PlayadLc Wrote: Seriously? This team just went to the Super Bowl and SIGNIFICANTLY upgraded the Oline. And kept pretty much everything else in tact.

Enjoy it. These are the best times in franchise history.

Of course I enjoyed the super bowl run

But I’m not going to ignore Jackson Carman being the projected starter in 22

Guy couldn’t beat out Adeniji. I’d like to see Spain come back on a 1 year deal. I would be extremely happy with that. That’s a very good o-line if they make that happen
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2022, 05:45 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Imagine being anything other than happy as shit right now. LOL

I can’t ignore a guy who couldn’t beat out Adeniji.

Here’s a hypothetical for you...

Let’s say a team has the best tackle and guard duos in the league, but their center was Russel Bodine

Would you just ignore that glaring hole?
Reply/Quote
Love my some crow. That was fun. Bring it on.

Reply/Quote
(03-20-2022, 05:42 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

I’ll be the first to say, I was wrong. Because they got a deal done before he left (reportedly). Which is exactly what I wanted. Well done Cinci
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2022, 05:50 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: I can’t ignore a guy who couldn’t beat out Adeniji.

Let’s say a team has the best tackle and guard duos in the league, but their center was Russel Bodine

It's NOT a glaring hole.....he was a rookie playing a position he never played before and he was HURT. When he played LG against KC he played very well. Stop bitching already.
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2022, 06:02 PM)pulses Wrote: It's NOT a glaring hole.....he was a rookie playing a position he never played before and he was HURT. When he played LG against KC he played very well. Stop bitching already.

He always has back issues

Bring back Spain
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2022, 05:50 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: I can’t ignore a guy who couldn’t beat out Adeniji.

I doubt they’ll ignore it. And they’ve earned some faith at this point.

Reply/Quote
(03-20-2022, 05:42 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: If Carman only improves a little bit, there is still a big hole on that o-line

We should definitely sign Spain as insurance.
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2022, 06:03 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: He always has back issues

Bring back Spain

I think Spain is still in play to come back with an opportunity to compete.
Reply/Quote
Reading through this thread is hilarious. A lot of people should be feeling pretty embarassed right now. The number of people who give there opinions as fact when they actually know Jack Shit is incredible.

I've started following this guy on Twitter and will take a lot more notice of him going forward than some of the 'informed opinions' on here...he sounds like he actually knows what is going on and does not 'catastrophize' like so many on here...

https://twitter.com/Wrightreportt/status/1505276931280941062

Would suggest a few others would do well to do the same...
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2022, 05:45 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Imagine being anything other than happy as shit right now. LOL

***** maddening as hell. I just need to take a break and stop reading some of this. 

They drafted Carman in the 2nd rd last year. They have Smith who was looking good before he got hurt...

And people want to re-sign Spain when that money could be used somewhere else.

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611651d0e997b62cf73e7...y.gif&ct=g]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 09:31 PM)Ell Prez Wrote: Another showing of Bengals FO undervaluing OL players. It was obviously about money. Bengals wouldn’t give him the deal he wanted. He’s a top 5, at worst 10, RT in the NFL. We have prince. Who is probably somewhere along 50-60th. We’ve resigned players, yes, but we’ve only added 2 players this off-season, while losing Ogenjobi. We’re barley improved over last years team.

FA period isn’t over, but why do we always settle for the dust to settle and grab what’s left? And no, this isn’t about a failed physical. Bengals wouldn’t be still in the mix if he failed a physical. They failed closing the deal.

r/agedlikemilk
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2022, 05:47 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Of course I enjoyed the super bowl run

But I’m not going to ignore Jackson Carman being the projected starter in 22

Guy couldn’t beat out Adeniji. I’d like to see Spain come back on a 1 year deal. I would be extremely happy with that. That’s a very good o-line if they make that happen

Don't take it personally if he (as i expect) plays well next year and i have to come at you bro. 

I know you won't. Just saying. Mitigate.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote