Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Color Rush Uniform
I thought they had discontinued the Color Rush experiment, so I was pleasantly surprised to see the Bengals break out those uniforms yesterday.

Is this our new all-white uniform throughout the season, or was this a one-time appearance for the year?
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
I don’t know if we wear them again this year but I love them. Easily my favorite uniforms we’ve worn in the modern era.

Also, aren’t we 3-0 in them now?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Hopefully this is the last time we see the colorless rush uniforms.
Reply/Quote
Not a fan
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2018, 10:56 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I don’t know if we wear them again this year but I love them. Easily my favorite uniforms we’ve worn in the modern era.

Also, aren’t we 3-0 in them now?

2-1. They lost to the Texans last year.
Reply/Quote
What a nightmare for the laundry attendant. Help Help Help
Reply/Quote
I like those uniforms they are better than the ones we wear which are hideous. They got to get the tiger back on the uniforms and make it are logo vs that big stupid B. The leaping tiger logo was badass now where just a big huge stupid B lol.
Reply/Quote
They really need to toughen this team up by making them wear their grandmas underwear during games..  First guy on the other team to make a comment gets his head taken off. Penalties don't even factor in when all the opposing players are dead.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2018, 10:51 AM)Big Boss Wrote: I thought they had discontinued the Color Rush experiment, so I was pleasantly surprised to see the Bengals break out those uniforms yesterday.

Is this our new all-white uniform throughout the season, or was this a one-time appearance for the year?

2018 jersey schedule: https://www.cincyjungle.com/2018/8/28/17792530/2018-bengals-jersey-schedule
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
I love those color rush uniforms
Reply/Quote
Well unfortunately it looks like it's only for week one.
Reply/Quote
It was odd they chose to wear them week 1 and on the road... Somehow, I get the feeling that the team doesn't like them. I'm assuming the NFL has told every team they have to wear the Color Rush "alternate" uniforms at least once a year. Maybe the team just wanted to wear them ASAP and get it over with? Who knows.

Personally, I like them but I kinda wish they were retired after the first time we wore them. The fact that the NFL makes teams wear them solely as a marketing gimmick to sell jerseys just rubs me the wrong way... The design is cool and all, but man, screw those greedy-ass NFL/Nike execs. 

We had enough uniforms combos as is, now it feels like Nike is trying to make every team like Oregon
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2018, 10:51 AM)Big Boss Wrote: I thought they had discontinued the Color Rush experiment, so I was pleasantly surprised to see the Bengals break out those uniforms yesterday.

teams were allowed to select them as their ALT I believe.. so these have replaced the all orange combo we had.. in years past.. (or whatever our ALT was)
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2018, 04:12 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: It was odd they chose to wear them week 1 and on the road... Somehow, I get the feeling that the team doesn't like them. I'm assuming the NFL has told every team they have to wear the Color Rush "alternate" uniforms at least once a year. Maybe the team just wanted to wear them ASAP and get it over with? Who knows.

Personally, I like them but I kinda wish they were retired after the first time we wore them. The fact that the NFL makes teams wear them solely as a marketing gimmick to sell jerseys just rubs me the wrong way... The design is cool and all, but man, screw those greedy-ass NFL/Nike execs. 

We had enough uniforms combos as is, now it feels like Nike is trying to make every team like Oregon

color rush was forced on TNF  but I don't think that's the case anymore... 
Reply/Quote
Plain white "no color rush" jersey looks like ass compared to our white jersey with orange shoulders.

Orange helmet looks goofy with no other orange on the uniform.

"No color rush" jersey might look decent with white helmet, but I don't like it with orange helmet.
Reply/Quote
I love them
Reply/Quote
Also not a fan of those things. Good riddance until 2019.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2018, 06:40 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Plain white "no color rush" jersey looks like ass compared to our white jersey with orange shoulders.

Orange helmet looks goofy with no other orange on the uniform.

"No color rush" jersey might look decent with white helmet, but I don't like it with orange helmet.

I thought there was some orange on the sleeve?

Either way, I love them. I've never cared for the 2004-present uniform.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
The jerseys they wore last night was the same ones some of us bought on Dicks Sporting Good site a few weeks ago. I was styling. Best lookin jersey on the dog.

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2018, 07:26 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: The jerseys they wore last night was the same ones some of us bought on Dicks Sporting Good site a few weeks ago. I was styling. Best lookin jersey on the dog.

Those jerseys are great. Unfortunately it fit to small. Waiting on my XL to come in. But the jersey was legit you could tell it was authentic.
Reply/Quote